Girlfriend

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How can you be so pretty

Will you believe me if I tell you I've got more butterflies than the first time I met you

Every single day I worry if I will lose you

I’m afraid Hey Hey Hey

If you listen to this song, will my true feelings reach you

I miss your name even though I call and call it

Everyone in the world sees us and

They're jealous

Hey hey hey

 

It’s been exactly one week since BIGBANG completed the MADE saga by releasing the full album with the same name and let’s just say that I’m proud is an understatement because I AM proud of him, Kwon Jiyong. To the public, he’s known as this powerful and probably the most intimidating artist but of course, that’s not true because behind the mythical creature/entity that’s known as G-DRAGON lies a human being who’s just like the rest of us. But besides the two person that I mentioned above, there’s actually a side to Kwon Jiyong that he doesn’t to everyone, not even his own family because he only this side to one person and one person only, me.

 

To the world, I’m known as the leader of one of the most influential girl groups in K-Pop and also one of the best vocals in the industry but to the person that I mentioned above, I was more than just that. I was probably the one person who saved him from the darkest depth of his life. I mean, to be frank with you, a year ago we were just strangers who were at their lowest points in their life. Nobody and I mean nobody at all could understand what we’re going through at that time, even our group members, our fellow artists and colleague, or even worse, our own families. Until one faithful day, it was on the 23rd of August last year that our lives would finally change. My group and him with his older brother who was promoting as a subunit during that time and also his big bro was dating my wifey at the time since early 2015 were doing the traditional artist ritual with greeting the other groups who were attending the music shows and exchanging CDs with each other since it’s the number 1 thing that you must do if you were working as a singer in the Korean entertainment industries.

 

When my group first entered the two men’s waiting room, Tiffany went from working/professional mode and immediately switches into girlfriend/baby mode because of her man, but what about me? Even though one of my group members were dating the one-half of BIGBANG’s first ever subunit, I still have to keep being professional since they’re our seniors by just 11 months and two weeks. But as soon as our eyes met, we just suddenly find ourselves not being able to look away because there’s just something about it that intrigues the both of us. Maybe it’s because we’re both just two lost souls who finally found each other or maybe it was fate who decided to take both of our hands and intertwine them. But I could definitely back then from the way that he looks at me that there was something bothering him behind those cold stares that he always gives whenever the mythical creature takes over his body.

 

I’m not going to bothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter