Mansion 805 E05 (Finale)

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day, I feel significantly better now because of that long sleep. But to me personally, it wasn’t the sleep that cured me from all the scars. It was because of course a certain someone who was sleeping on my chair because the owner of this mansion told you to look after me after what happened yesterday. So, Jess doesn’t entirely hate me after beating me up into a pulp. She’s just protecting you because of her unknown trauma. I’ve to find out about it now or else Jess will do something bad that’ll harm her and if she did, I’m not going to be able to forgive myself for it. When I get up, I was alone again which means that you must’ve left the room when I went back to sleep after our small talks. I do some stretching before getting up from the bed and starts walking to the mirror to check my appearance. All the bandages are all gone, and the area where I got the most affected has healed significantly since yesterday. Suddenly, I remember that I’ve to take you on our first date today since I said yesterday I said to you to allow me to take you on a date for 8 days and then you’ll decide by the end of our final date to either kiss me which means you’re feeling the same way as me or slap me which is the total opposite. If you decided to slap me, then I will pack up my things and catch the first flight back to home and never enter you and the other girls life again.

 

Then, I go outside of my room wearing a casual outfit and go to where your room is. Once I’ve arrived in front of your door, I knock on it. “Come in” you said from the other side. So, I open the door and you were sitting down on the bed. Your eyes immediately widened in surprise because you probably didn’t expect me at all to be who’s knocking on your door.

 

JY: Hi, beautiful. How are you?

TY: I know I’m beautiful. Now, why are you here?

JY: I’m here to take you on a date, Tae.

TY: Yeah, yeah. I know about your stupid plan. Can you just get on with it, please?

JY: Ok, KiTY. I’ll be waiting outside your door. If you need help, don’t hesitate to ask.

TY: Whatever.

And so, I left her room for a moment and ran back towards my room to change my outfit to a more appropriate one since this is our first date. Once I found the perfect outfit, I quickly change from my previous outfit to the one that’s perfect for today, and proceeded to run back to your room. I thought that you’re still in the middle of deciding your outfit, but I was wrong because you’re already leaning on your door waiting for me wearing basically the textbook casual outfit. Even just you wearing probably the most casual outfit ever makes you look like an angel, imagine seeing you wearing a dress. I would literally die if that day comes.

 

JY: You look beautiful, Tae.

TY: (Blushes) T-Thank you. You look good too.

JY: Shall we go to our date, my lady?

TY: (Nods shyly)

JY: I’ll take that as a yes, then.

TY: L-Lead the w-way, please.

 

I immediately grabbed your hand and we both haul our ing out of the mansion in less than 3 seconds. Since I’m still basically new to this country, I decided that to do it somewhere that’s near to the mansion. True enough, there’s a café that has a dragon theme. So, I take your hand and we both walk towards the entrance. Once we’re inside, I can see why this café is called “Dragon’s Den” because as soon the entrance door opened, the entire café has dragons plastered on every corners. Even the ing staff are all wearing dragon themed outfits. We then sit on a chair that’s literally a dragon’s mouth with a tongue as a table. We then did call the waiter to tell us what we’re ordering, a few minutes later the food have arrived at our table. I was about to devour the food when suddenly I felt a stinging pain on my cheek, and when I looked up you were crossing your arms on your chest while glaring at me with pure hatred in your eyes.

 

JY: What?

TY: You’re just going straight to eating?

JY: Why not?

TY: (Takes out phone) Do the right thing, head.

JY: Yes, ma’am. (Takes out phone)

TY: Now, let’s feast.

 

And so, we both started devouring the meal in front of us like two people who’ve been starving forever and they saw a ton of food right in front of their eyes. Soon enough, there was nothing left at the table, not even a single crumb was there because of how good the food is.

 

JY: That’s some good , man.

TY: Yeah, I hate how I’m fully agreeing to your thoughts.

JY: You like me?

TY: Do better, Kwon Jiyong. You still have a long way to go.

JY: Don’t worry, honey. I’ve all the time in the world.

TY: I hate you so much. You can never make me fall in love with you, so good luck.

JY: It’s ok. Actually, I like it even more when you say “I hate you” to me.

TY: Weird- motherer.

 

We spend the rest of our first date on the park besides eating in the “Dragon’s Den” just playing and annoying each other until we’re both too tired to even stand up. On the way back to the mansion, we continued our chat and we were both very surprised at how much alike but also completely polar opposites we both are. For example, if I like something very much, you’d be the hating it so much. For our similarities, you and I both love the same candy brand, we both like to listen to very old music. I was very surprised to find out that you actually made a song way before I did. But you were too shy and embarrassed to show it to me. Once we’re back at the mansion and were about to go into our respective rooms, you suddenly said to me “Not bad” which means that you actually like our first date, even though you’re still shy of saying that you like it. But, I guess it’s better than nothing, right? Actually, I can already tell that you like it based by how your eyes sparkle when I took you to those places.

 

DAY 2: Breakfast and jogging in the park.

DAY 3: Lunch at a small diner.

DAY 4: Dinner at a 5-star restaurant

DAY 5: Movie date

DAY 6: Shopping date which mostly involves me, but I went and bought you a lot of clothes, especially dresses

DAY 7: Music studio date in my room

DAY 8: Dinner by the beachside.

 

On the early morning hours of the eighth day, I decided to do something that will probably seal my fate permanently by going to your home in Jeonju without literally everyone even Jessica knowing a single thing about it. I arrived and bought the bus tickets right before the bus departs from the terminal.

.

.

.

3 HOURS LATER

 

I finally arrived in your hometown at 7 AM sharp, I then take another bus that has your neighborhood on one of its stops. In just less than half an hour later, I got out of the bus and started walking towards the direction of your house. By almost close to 8 AM, I was already standing and looking at the front of your house. I gather my composure for a bit before I go walking towards the front door. Once I’m at the front door, I took a few deep breathes before knocking on it. I knocked on the door, and I immediately hear an old lady voice saying “Coming” before the door opened to reveal your mother.

 

Mrs. Kim: Can I help you, son?

JY: Is this Taeyeon’s house?

Mrs. Kim: Yes, it is. How do you know my daughter?

JY: Let me introduce myself first, Mrs. Kim. My name is Kwon Jiyong and I’ll just get straight to the point immediately. I’m here because I wanted to ask you if I could have your blessings because I’m currently in the middle of courting your daughter to be my girlfriend. Your daughter doesn’t have the slightest clue that I’m currently visiting her mother to ask for her permission to court her.

Mrs. Kim: (Silent)

JY: I know this is going to be a lot to process, and I won’t waste any more of your time now. I’ll just go take the next bus back to Seoul now. Have a nice day and sorry for disturbing your peaceful morning routine, Mrs. Kim.

 

So, not wanting to cause a scene, I slowly turned around until she was facing my back. Suddenly, just as I was about to even take one step away from her, I felt someone grabbed my arm gently. “Who said you were disturbing my morning, Jiyong-ssi?” Your mother said to me, so I’ve no choice but to obey your mom’s word rather than getting me into trouble. When I step inside, I was surprised at how very clean and furnished your house is. For a medium sized single floor house, it feels like back at the mansion. “Please have a seat. Do you want some tea, Jiyong-ssi?” she asked me, so of course I replied by saying “That would be a very good idea, Mrs. Kim.” She said before presumably going to the kitchen to make some tea. While your mother was making the tea, I took that chance to take a look around the house and I thought that this will be the perfect place for us to live once we get married. While I was too caught up on thinking about getting a house like this for us, your mother called me saying that the tea has been finished, so we both went back to the dining room.

 

Mrs. Kim: So, you came all the way here from Seoul just to tell me that you’re currently courting my daughter, is that correct?

JY: Yes, ma’am.

Mrs. Kim: Then, you have my blessing, son.

JY: Thank y- WAIT WHAT?! Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout.

Mrs. Kim: It’s okay, son. Yes, you heard it right.

JY: W-Why? I-I’m still a total stranger to you and your family, Mrs. Kim. W-Why d-do you immediately accepts me?

Mrs. Kim: Because you’re the first ever man to actually come to her house to ask her parents and also, you’re the first guy in her life to see her as a woman rather than a friend. Taeyeon used to have a lot of male friends growing up. But, she always thought of them as her friends and  I think they feel the same way as her. She used to be a tomboy, but she got rid of that part right after she got slapped in the face by puberty. When puberty hits, she started drifting away from all her male friends and started focusing on her studies more until one day, she asked me and my husband to sit down and have a chat with her. Which leads to Taeyeon telling us that she wanted to go to the capital to chase her dreams. Of course, we were both taken aback by her words, but then I looked at my husband and we both know that it’s time to let her go be her own person. We both went up and gave her a hug while telling her that we fully support her decision all the way. It was a really emotional moment for the family, mostly me and my Taengoo that sheds a gallon of tears. Her father was also emotional but he somehow able to hold it in by laughing a lot. That guy, really. He just had a way to make an emotional situation turn instantly into a happy one by just being himself. What I’m trying to say is I hope that whenever my daughter is feeling like the world is crushing her to the breaking point, you’d be there to remind her that her pain is your pain also. Have I told you what happened on that day?

JY: No, but I already know what you’re talking about, ma’am. Because on the first night that I started living on the mansion, I saw a glimpse of what’s really hiding behind that smile. I was about to go to sleep when I suddenly heard what sounds like a sob coming from my left, I don’t know what got into me, but instead of minding my own business and going back to bed, the latter of which I was supposed to do, I decided to investigate the source of the sobs. So, I started walking slowly and as I take every step, the sobs grow louder and louder until it leads to a slightly opened door. I leaned in to listen and true enough, the sobs were coming from inside the room. I don’t know if it was either pure stupidity or there’s a voice in my head tempting me, but I decided to knock on the door. The response were faster than a speeding bullet because I heard the sobs suddenly stopped before the voice asked who’s in front of the door, so of course I told her that it’s me. I thought I was fully expecting that she went up to the door and slammed it right in front of my face, but she instead said “Come in” which immediately gets me taken aback. But, I shrugged it off and decided to come in anyway. When I went inside that room, I was greeted by a petite woman who’s sitting on the bed with her head hung low and I could tell that she just had a mental breakdown due to a pile of tissues that’s scattered all across the bed’s surface. I told her that even though I’ve been here for a few hours, she can tell me everything and that I promise that I’ll keep it a secret between the both of us. She told me that the week before my arrival in the mansion, her father died. He died right in front of her while in the middle of what was supposed to be the happiest day of her life, quickly turned into a scene straight from a horror movie. She said that her father was killed by humanity’s worst enemy, cardiac arrest. The disease decided to show up during the worst timing possible. She finally couldn’t handle it anymore and just started breaking down into tears right in front of me, so I automatically hugged her to console her. Seeing her in that state makes me fell in love with her even more because I want to be the one person that she can turn to and cry on my shoulders whenever life is being unfair to her. I then advised her that don’t let that one single moment defined who you are as a person and that please remember all of the good times that her father has given to her during his unfortunately short life. That she has to remember her father as a father that loved her so much and cared for her more than anything in this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter