I Woke Up as My Wife Episode 4

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After consoling the Dragon Girl and convincing her to go to Jeonju ASAP, we both then followed the Dragon couple in our car. Everyone was literally there to pay their respects to Taeyeon’s dad, family, friends, and coworkers. When the entire thing was over, Jiyong tells us that I’ve to stay the night because I’m the only person who’s been through this traumatic experience. Or so he thinks because of course, they don’t know about our condition but good thing that you always told me about your memories with your mother which definitely helps me on making them think that there’s nothing wrong with us. “Tiff, can you and hyung stay the night? We have a spare room for you guys” Jiyong said to me to which I agreed without hesitation and so, we spend the night at the Kim’s house. We ended up staying there for the entire week because Taeyeon’s still couldn’t move on from what happened and she kept having mental breakdowns. As much as I was worried about her, I was worried about you too because you couldn’t do anything at all but just give her words of encouragement which just makes me more desperate to find someone who invented a device which is capable of curing our conditions.

 

 

3 WEEKS LATER

MARCH 30TH 2020

 

You’re now busy rehearsing with my members for Coachella while my job is now to make sure that you act and behave exactly like I did on stage so the members won’t suspect anything. Thankfully, it worked out perfectly since I always go to the rehearsals to monitor your every move while also supporting you. During breaks from the rehearsal, we just loved to make my members jealous with our PDA and almost ended up getting kicked from the rehearsal venue because of it.

 

SH: Oppa, when are you going to release your solo album?

TF: When I’m ready, hon.

JY: Guys, can you please not make us whose life partners aren’t here jealous of your PDA?

YB: Hyung, we still have to do this until the event. So, can you stop making out with your wife and sing with us?

DS: I haven’t even proposed to my bunny, for God’s sake.

SH: Then, do it already. You guys love each other, Dae.

TF: Yeah, you both literally started dating around the same time as when Jiyong proposed to Taeyeon.

JY: Dae, we can already tell that you love her so much.

YB: Yeah, man. At this point, we’re getting tired of not seeing the ring on your fingers.

DS: I know, hyungs and Tiffany. It’s just that I’m a ing coward, I guess.

SH: Yah, Daesung-ah. Sometimes cowards are better than a cheater or even an abuser.

TF: A coward is someone who’s afraid that they might up something, and so they decided not to do it at all.

JY: That’s a good explanation, hyung and Tiffany. But what’s important is that confidence is the key to everything.

YB: Jiyong’s right, Dae. Confidence is the key to every successful relationship.

DS: You’re right, hyungs. Maybe I’m just afraid, that’s all.

SH: That’s ok, Dae. At least you’re not like this idiot that’s right next to me. He made me wait 5 years and always avoids the topic whenever I asked him.

TF: (Pouts) That’s because I wanted to make you at least happy before I left you to go serve my country, hon.

JY: Look at me, I ended up following the exact method as you did when I proposed to my KiTY.

YB: While I married Hyorin a few weeks before enlistment. I’m literally the only BIGBANG member to get married before my military service, not to forget I’m the first member to get married in the group.

DS: You know what, hyungs and Tiff? I think I just found the perfect time to do it.

SH: Oh, tell us.

TF: Should we help you?

JY: Nah, hyung. Just let them have their moment. Are you sure you’re ready, Dae?

YB: Just remember that if you hurt our Sunny, BIGBANG and Girls’ Generation are going to be on the breaking news as the first Korean groups to ever kill their own member.

DS: I know, Youngbae hyung. I’m going to propose to her right after our final show ended on the second week.

SH: Wow, finally. BIGBANG’s Smiling Angel is finally ready to settle down with Girls’ Generation’s Energy Pill.

TF: Don’t you worry about a thing, man. She’s going to say yes. I mean, you love her and she loves you.

JY: Oh, we’re so doing a bachelor party after that.

YB: Ji, just remember that you’ll suffer the wrath of the Kid Leader and we’re not going to be held responsible at all.

DS: Anyway, let’s get back to rehearsing for the event. Tiff, I think you should get out of here before this Bingu melts you to a puddle with his killer eyes.

 

And so, without having no choice whatsoever. I have to leave the rehearsal venue because, well, the members don’t want to get jealous because of our constant PDA. Anyway, based from where I can tell. They didn’t expect a thing at all. I then left the place and went home without “him”. Once I’m back home, I continued working on my album and the songs that I’m going to perform at Coachella with Tiffany performing it since I’m still stuck in her body. Well, to be honest, it was just one song, probably. The most personal song to me because of what happened two years ago. When I let down my own wife, and everyone basically with my stupidity.

 

I still remember your reaction when you first heard the song. You were literally bawling your eyes out because of the lyrics. You know what? I think I should make a song about our experience once we are cured. Because you know, nobody’s going believe anything that comes out of the lyrics. On second thought, maybe I should tell the members and my family about our condition. Just in case that it’s permanent. Because I’m still hoping for that someone who has a cure or even a machine, just a machine that, you know, switch our consciousness back to the original body. While I was in the middle of finalizing the Coachella song, my phone suddenly goes off indicating that you’ve come home from the rehearsal which makes me smirked. Then, suddenly I hear the studio door being opened wide before a pair of hands blocked my vision.

 

TF: What are you doing?

SH: Making music for my lovely hubby before he decided to cover my eyes.

TF: Is it for Coachella?

SH: Yeah, I think this is the one.

TF: Is it going to make me cry?

SH: Oh, it’s going to make the entire audience cry, for sure.

TF: Should I scream when rapping it?

SH: You can do the usual T.O.P. adlibs as well.

TF: Oh, ok.

SH: The point of the song is to express the feeling of near death, desperation, and depression.

TF: Got it, depressing rap song.

SH: The last time I made something this depressing was when I first made the beat and lyrics for “Act Like Nothing’s Wrong”.

TF: So, this will be even more depressing than that song?

SH: I mean it’s basically a ballad rap.

TF: Will there be some singing?

SH: Do you want to do it?

TF: Yah, haven’t you forgotten that your husband can sing?

SH: Girls’ Generation’s lead vocalist and rapper.

TF: Unlike you, you’re too shy to sing.

SH: Excuse me, your beautiful wifey here can sing. She’s just waiting for the right time.

TF: Oh, come on, oppa. You’re just too shy to sing. Admit it.

SH: Alright, fine. I can’t lie to you, huh?

TF: VIPs love it when you sing, you know?

SH: Still, I was born a rapper.

TF: You’re just not confident enough, oppa.

SH: You’re right, I guess I’m too scared.

TF: How long have you been in this industry, oppa?

SH: Almost 20 years, I think.

TF: There’s literally a video of you seeing “No Diggity”.

SH: Alright, alright. I get what you mean.

TF: Hehe, I know you couldn’t resist me.

SH: You’re cooking dinner tonight. I don’t want to cook for you.

TF: Aww, is my wifey mad?

SH: I would be if you don’t get inside the recording studio.

 

“So cranky” you said before leaving the mixing room and going into the recording studio. I just rolled my eyes in annoyance. When you get into the recording studio, I have this plan in my head to mentally torture you since you tease me in the first place. Well, basically we spend the rest of the hour of me just scolding you whenever you make a mistake every time you don’t sound like me or you don’t rap like me. But of course, you always fight against me and so I was forced to use desperate measures and forced you to make the fusion dish that I always make you every dinner and basically, if you don’t do it exactly like the way I did down to the minor details. Because if I eat them and the taste aren’t exactly the same, I’m going to lock you up in the studio and make you record 24/7 until we got the perfect take. To embarrass you even more, I decided to grab my phone and record your cooking while you’re cursing at me under your breath. It was all going great until the moment that you look back at me and realize that I was holding in my phone, which make you just drops everything and walks angrily back to the bedroom which make me laugh my ing off. As soon as I recover from my laughing fit, I went ahead and give your cooking a taste and surprisingly, it is good. Not on the same level, but it’s getting there. Wow, I’m surprised really, you know, I always thought you hate cooking so much? Let’s be honest. There is no bad chef. There’s only someone who doesn’t want to cook because they’re either traumatized or just so rich that they literally have a private chef’s who cooks for them.

 

Anyway, I went ahead and grab some of the food that you have been cooking and just proceeded to devour the whole thing. Of course, I’m saving some for you because I’m a great wife. Yes, I am. I then grabbed the leftovers and bring it to the bedroom and once I got there, I found a human burrito. Yes, you always do that when you are angry or jealous. I mean, let’s be honest. We’re both just a couple of jealous freaks. I’m pretty sure that we’re both more of a jealous freak than the Dragon couple themselves. I mean don’t get me wrong, Jiyong is very, very possessive of Taeyeon but to be honest, even though I don’t show it often to Tiffany I am a very possessive individual. Whenever I see you with another guy, I’ll just be like Why? Why just why? Why? It should be me. I went ahead and put the leftovers of your cooking on the table before throwing myself on top of you.

 

“Hubby, are you asleep?” I asked the burrito while rubbing my face on it. Silence, everyone’s favorite trick whenever they’re angry at their wife. “I tried your food, you know.” I said to you and still, you didn’t move a muscle. “You want to know what I think of your food?” I said to you, and you still didn’t budge at all. “Fine, I guess I’ll eat the leftovers so you won’t get anything which looks like you’re going to have to stay in the studio. You want to do that?” I said in a teasing voice to you. And as soon as I said that, you immediately uncovered the blanket and proceeds to hold me down to the bed.

 

SH: Oh, look at you. As soon as I say that I am going to lock you up in the studio. You decided to hold me down now. What a loser.

TF: Call me a loser again and you’re sleep on the couch. What’s it going to be, oppa?

SH: Alright, alright. Wanna know what I really think about your food?

TF: You better be ing honest because if you don’t, I’m going to make you sleep on the couch.

SH: It was actually better than I thought it was going to be. Let me rephrase that I think the food that you cooked is very, very close to how it tasted when I cooked it. But hey, it’s good. That’s what matters.

TF: You really mean that or are you just trying to with me?

SH: You know that I can’t lie, right? I’m like you, basically. I’m very blunt. Not as blunt as you, but very blunt to my members.

TF: Nah, you’re just rude not blunt.

SH: Do you want your food or not?

TF: Of course, I do.

 

You went ahead and got up from the bed to grab the bowl of food that I left for you, and after finishing the food. We just cuddled together which was followed by of course, entering the dream world. Not giving a single at all about the dirty plate on the table. I mean, we’ve a dishwasher that we can use every time, right? We’re rich and modern people who’s to lazy to use our hands to wash the dishes because it’s very tiring.

.

.

.

APRIL 8TH 2020

COACHELLA VALLEY

 

We finished the Coachella song on April Fool’s Day literally 10 minutes before we departed to the States since the final few rehearsals must be done at the festival stage. I’m currently monitoring the rehearsals of the members and more specifically, you. So far, I think you’re doing a great job of maintaining your acting game as me. You did every movement, every like gesture, every ad lib the same way as I did. Although I see some of your stage mannerisms coming through and making the members feels a bit taken aback by my actions. Are you guys curious about the set list for the performance, right? The set list is basically a combination of the “MADE” concert and “0. TO 10.” with a little bit of Alive tour setlist together. Aside from me premiering my solo song, Jiyong and Youngbae will also be premiering their unreleased song for their upcoming album in the performance. Every single night after we’re done with our rehearsals, we always check Twitter and basically SNS to check the trending page, and for some reason VIPs somehow got a sneak peek of our rehearsals. I mean, I couldn’t blame them at all since they’re so curious about our performance anyway. But I’m fully certain that they’re not going to be ready for my performance and also the members since it’s going to be something new. I really wish our beloved Panda was here, though. He’s currently serving the country that stabbed him in the back. I really wish that after this is over, he’s going to sue the ever-living out of the ed-up justice system of South Korea.

 

 

Then, I realized that I was thinking about him too much until I felt a pair of hands blocking my vision, which, of course, it’s none other than you. “Oh, come on babe. You can do better than that.” I said to you in which you leaned forward to my ear and whispered “It always works, you know? Even though, it’s the oldest trick in the book of affection and skin ship” you said to me before nibbling my ear which made me shiver in excitement. It does really feel different when you’re a girl, huh? You’re more sensitive to touch like you instantly got goosebumps. Even by just a single poke on your skin. While me who’s a guy, we react differently to touches. I mean, we almost not get any feeling at all. Like, if you have goose bumps, then you barely feel a thing at all. But when your mind’s stuck in the body of a girl, it’s different, like let’s just say, let’s compare this to a lightning. If you’re a guy and someone touched you, it will be the equivalent of, like, I don’t know, sparkles. But when you’re a girl, it feels like you get struck by lightning. Like literally the full 1.21 gigawatts of it. That’s how I’d describe what I’m feeling right now.

 

SH: Why do I get goosebumps immediately as soon as you touch me?

TF: Oh, so you just knew about that, oppa.

SH: Now I know what you mean by getting struck by lightning.

TF: You’re going to live with that forever now.

SH: Hopefully not because I’m really missing my body, thank you.

TF: You and both, oppa. But now that I think about it, I kind of like being you.

SH: Well, it’s the same for me too. I also like being you.

TF: I wish my members were here.

SH: Now don’t worry about a thing, babe. Of course, they’re going to support us on the day of the performance.

TF: Why are you so good with words?

SH: Because I’m a rapper, duh. Rappers are supposed to be good with words, especially when they’re flirting.

TF: So, you’re saying that singers aren’t good with flirting?

SH: Yes.

TF: (Scoffs) What an idiot.

SH: I mean to say that singers who aren’t involved in the creative process, hon. Is my hubby mad at me again?

TF: Don’t talk to me, I’m going to back rehearsing again.

SH: Suit yourselves, then. I’m going back to my house to sleep while you’re stuck in here.

TF: Fine, I hate you too.

 

Ah, yes. Our favorite words to say to each other because we’re trying to change the meaning of the word. A word that’s mostly associated with negative things because it’s the word alone is negative. Hate, we always say that every time we’re either happy, sad, angry, or even just casual conversation. Since my husband won’t talk to me, I just decided that I would head home and sleep. Yeah. Oh well, then. You know that you can’t really stay mad for long at your wife unless you’re really ed-up person then.

 

Anyway, I went back to the house and of course, everyone was sleeping already when I got there so I just didn’t think about it and ran upstairs to my bedroom. Well, of course doing my night routine before going back to the bed in the sleep.

 

 

APRIL 10TH 2020

SAHARA STAGE

EMPIRE POLO CLUB

7:30 AM

 

It’s 30 minutes before the show, and I’m really nervous. Like probably the most nervous I’ve ever been since my debut because this is my first time feeling completely helpless. Like physically and mentally helpless. Not being able to sing and rap in front of the audience. Usually, it’s because of sickness or scheduling conflicts, but this is different. I couldn’t go to the stage at all. The only thing that I can do is to watch Tiffany trying so hard to act and be like me, so that it wouldn’t arouse suspicions from the members. It’s making me feel so bad for all the VIPs who think that the one who performs on stage in about 30 minutes from now is me, but that’s actually not me. Right now, I’m at the VIP room with the rest of the Girls’ Generation’s members and some of the SM family and YG family came here all the way from Korea to show their support. I was too lost in many thoughts that I didn’t notice the Deer of Girls’ Generation calling my name until suddenly, I felt a stinging pain on my uncovered left arm since I’m wearing your favorite pink dress which you forcefully told me to wear for the show last night or else, you’re going to destroy all my art collection when we go back home on the 1st of May.

 

YN: Hey, I was talking to you, Pink Monster.

SH: Sorry, Yoong. What was it?

YN: Yoong? I thought that it’s Yoongie, unnie.

SH: Oh, come on. What’s the difference?

YN: Umm, that you never called me that before and only my oppa’s call me that. That’s the difference.

SH: So, what you’re saying is that I’m an oppa?

YN: Anyway, we’re getting sidetracked. What was the question I asked you? Do you remember that?

SH: I don’t recall it much, Yoongie.

YN: You’ve never been this nervous before, have you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter