Mansion 805 E04

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls then proceeded to grab a chair and tie me up until I couldn’t move or even lift a finger. After making sure that I’m now fully strapped in the chair. The owner of the mansion begins to slowly take a very menacing steps towards me but instead of feeling scared, I feel happy. Why am I feeling this way, you may ask? It’s because I’m 100% sure that she has a lot of people that care for her and love her.

 

JS: (Whispers) Sorry for this, oppa. But I’m doing this to make them not get suspicious. (Punch) HOW DARE YOU CONFESS YOUR FEELINGS TO HER?! I SHOULD’VE KICKED YOU OUT FOR SETTING US UP! YOU SELFISH PRICK! (Slaps and Punch Jiyong)

 

Jessica stops before then saying “Good luck, oppa. You’re going to need it.” I could only just give a weak nod since my face was already hurting like hell. Then, I see that Tiffany is now the next person since she was the first ever tenant to live here in the first place. Once she’s standing in front of me, she proceeds to give me a very long and painful pinch on my cheeks before pulling my sideburns very hard which earned a painful groan from me.

 

TF: Kwon Jiyong. On your first day here, you decided that it would be a good idea to hurt my feelings by doing a very mean prank for me with Jess. I forgive you for that because it’s your first day. But, now. Now I don’t know what to do with you. Did you truly think that it would be smart for you to court one of our own in front of all of us, huh? I should’ve known all along not to trust your words in the first place because you’re always hiding something behind our backs. You want to know what I think about your stupid album? I love it and I want it to be released to the public immediately. Other than the album, I think you’re literally a ing idiot for confessing or even having these stupid feelings to Taeyeon in the first place. Love doesn’t work that way, Kwon Jiyong. It takes a long time. Jess was right about you. You really are a very arrogant selfish prick.

 

Tiffany then gives me a very hard punch to my chest before walking away from me. I breathed a sigh in relief even though it’s practically painful after that punch from Tiffany. My face literally feels like it’s going to explode because of all that beating, and I’ve only beaten by two people so far. I think the next girl to punch me is definitely the first girl that I met in front of the mansion’s gate. True enough, Yoona started walking towards me. As expected, when she’s in front of me, she just started punching my face and my chest repeatedly until she’s too tired to even throw a single punch. Yoona took a few deep breathes to recover which took her a few seconds.

YN: Where the do I even start? I’m going to tell you a story about a girl. One day, this girl was on the way home from doing some errands outside when she stopped in her tracks because something caught her eye. There was a man standing outside the gate looking very lost and confused which made her giggle a bit because she thinks that he looks so cute with that confused look on his face. When she got closer to him, the man suddenly let out a yell of confusion saying what kind of bull is this. So, she decided to reply him by saying “It’s a house, bro” which made him realized that someone was watching him, so he turned around and was greeted by the girl’s beautiful face and when they both made eye contact with each other, the girl suddenly became entranced and lost in his eyes. But she shrugged it off quickly because she was just seeing things. She then answers the man’s question about if the address is real or not before getting inside the mansion’s gate and bringing the man with her. On the way from the gate to the mansion, they introduce themselves to each other while also teasing each other to break the ice. Ever since she met that man, she suddenly felt something that she’s never felt before, she was falling in love with him at first sight. She tried to deny it but then she realized that she couldn’t do anything but to accept that she’s falling in love with the first ever male tenant in this mansion. Today, she found out and would experience for the first time in her life, how it feels to have a one-sided love because it turns out that this male tenant was in love with another female tenant who’s the oldest out of the bunch. I’m happy for you, Jiyong oppa. The album was a masterpiece which gets me wondering if you’ve already have a career back home. But you broke my heart, oppa. You ing broke my heart. So, if you break Taeyeon unnie’s heart, so help me, god. Me and the others will literally give you the slowest and agonizing death imaginable. (Punches his face) This is for making me fall for you. You better treat our unnie right or suffer the consequences.

 

When I first heard that, it was like someone pouring a bucket of freezing cold water over my head when I was in the middle of enjoying my sweet dreams. That made me feel bad for Yoona instantly because I didn’t even know that she was having these feelings for me while I was too busy thinking about Taeyeon. She’s the first ever girl that I met and interacted here when I first landed in this country. But my heart has been with Taeyeon all along, so I’ve to figure out a way to make peace with her if Taeyeon accepted me as her boyfriend. Yoona then walks away from me with teary eyes before finally breaking into tears as soon as she faced away from me. The girls immediately comforts her which made me feel even worse. Suddenly, Hyoyeon stands up and proceeds to power walk towards me. As you might’ve guessed previously, she proceeded to do same thing except her hands are literally made of adamantium because me, this woman could literally kill you with just a flick.

 

HY: So, you want to know what I think about your project, oppa?

 

I nodded since my mouth was taped shut.

 

HY: Your album is very similar to something. The beat, the instrumentals, the rap, everything was very similar. You’re literally plagiarizing an album based on something. You want to know from what album it is that you’ve been copied and pasted from, right? The album that you’ve literally plagiarized it from was from an album called “The Album of the Year”  by an artist called “Artist of the Year”. Are you sure that it’s really your first ever work, Jiyong oppa? Because I think you’re clearly lying about not having any experience at all in songwriting and producing. I think you already have a career back home and Is now trying to explore new grounds by coming to this country. Well, that concludes my review of this untitled album from you, Jiyong oppa. Now, we’re going to go straight into the main problem here, which is the purpose of this listening party. Do you really think that we will let you date our Taeyeon? No, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter