I Woke Up as My Wife Episode 1

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is going to be the happiest day of my life. Why you might ask? Well, let me get you up to speed. I remember it was on the final day of 2010, me and Jiyong were performing on the MBC Gayo Daejun as GD&TOP when I first laid eyes on you. Our micro second eye contact was caught on camera and after that, I gather my courage to go up to you and surprisingly we hit it off on the first meet. It was right after the show ended when I asked for your number to which you just gave me that beautiful eye smile of yours before grabbing a tiny piece of paper and wrote your number on it, so I did the same and we said goodbye because your manager told you that the members are waiting for you in the car.

 

After that day, we kept in contact with each other and you were there for me during probably one of the worst year for my group which I wouldn’t go into details. I remember it was near the end of the year when you and Taeyeon paid a visit to our dorm despite your busy schedules. Taeyeon immediately went to the Dragon which is definitely what I always expected since Jiyong is basically head over heels for her since 2007. I then tell you to go to my room so that a certain panda won’t hear us.

 

SH: You can sit on my bed, I’ll just take my chair.

TF: Very kind of you, mister.

SH: I mean the bed is very comfortable, right?

TF: Oppa, I’m just joking.

SH: (Blushes) Oh, I’m sorry. I-I just don’t know what to say.

TF: Says the guy who always blowing up my phone these past few months.

SH: T-That’s b-because y-you d-didn’t talk to me for a while. T-That’s w-why I-I g-got w-worried.

TF: Oh, I was just testing you. Does this mean that you miss me, Seunghyun oppa?

SH: N-No, I-I w-was j-just w-worried about y-you.

TF: Really? You’re just worried about me? You didn’t miss me at all?

SH: (Softly) I miss you.

TF: What was that?

SH: (Blushes) I. MISS. YOU. Happy now? Can we move on, please?

TF: (Giggles) Ok, ok. You’re so cute when you’re embarrassed, you know?

SH: (Pouts) Hmph, whatever. So, why are you here anyway?

TF: How you’re holding up?

SH: (Sighs) I-I don’t really know.

TF: Hey, look at me.

SH: (Looks at Tiffany)

TF: “This too shall pass” You’ve to be strong for your little brothers, Seunghyun oppa. Don’t you ever let those pests bring you down. Think about the VIP’s who have been for you since the beginning. Use this dark times and channel it through your music that always help them get through their hardships. Show them that your group will always get back on its feet despite many hardships. Show them that you’re STILL ALIVE no matter how hard they try to bring you down to your knees because the only thing that can destroy hate is always love and love only.

SH: (Crying) T-Thank y-you.

TF: Hey, friends always help each other, right?

SH: C-Can I hug you?

TF: You don’t have to ask, oppa.

 

And as soon as you said those words to me, I immediately enveloped you into a crushing bear hug that almost killed you before loosening my grip and just started bawling like a baby on your shoulder. Your hands went starts caressing my back and played with my hair to comfort me. While I was crying, I was also feeling something else. Little did I know on that day, I’d come to realize that I was falling in love with you unknowingly. After my little crying session on your shoulder, I just started feeling sleepy and that’s probably my last memory of that day because on the next morning, I woke up to find you weren’t there.

 

A few months after that day, it was on the 5th of July and BIGBANG was in the middle of our first ever world tour. I remember that day very clearly because we were in the middle of a short break before having to continue the tour and not to forget, I was also in the middle of shooting my second ever movie. I’m currently the one who’s in Korea while the other four were doing a fan meeting in Japan. I wish I could’ve joined them but since I’m the only actor in the group which totally . I was feeling all alone in the dorm and my next shoot won’t start until a week from now, and of course the only thing that I could think about during that time was you only and at this point, I knew about my feelings towards you. So, I decided that I’d do the most dumbest thing ever in my life, and oh boy I did because the next thing I remember was grabbing my car keys and speeding off like a mad man towards the Girls’ Generation’s dorm. Once I got there, I immediately rang the doorbell while trying to control myself because the last thing that I want was to get beaten up by the members including you. Although, now that I look back on that moment, I’m actually wondering what would it be like to get your beaten up by nine girls.

 

Anyway, where were we? Oh, yeah. Me going to the Girls’ Generation’s dorm all by myself for the first time. I saw the doorknob being turned before being opened to reveal that all nine members are standing right behind it and as soon as they saw me, their eyes went from curious to giving me death glares which made me almost an inch away from ting my pants. “What the are you doing here? You do know that we won’t hesitate to call the police, right?!” Jessica said to me, her voice definitely laced with anger and somehow I could faintly detect that she was a tiny bit surprised at me showing up all alone on their doorstep.

 

TY: Jess, don’t ing do that again. Seunghyun oppa, what a surprise? What are you doing here?

JS: you, Tae. He could be hiding an evil intention.

SN: Forgive the ice princess, sunbaenim. She’s just on her period.

TF: (Silent)

HY: Why are you so quiet, Tiff? Is there anything that you’re hiding from us?

YR: Wow, I’m really speechless. A BIGBANG member appearing right in front of our doorstep, that’s something you don’t see every day.

SY: Good thing he got here when our manager’s away or else he’s definitely getting scolded by two companies.

YN: You also know him, Taeyeon unnie?

SH: Unnies, why don’t we let him in because we’re attracting too much attention now?

 

They then closed the door for a while probably to fully discussed about letting me in or not, so of course like the good boy that I am, I waited and waited until finally after a little over a millennia later, I heard the door being opened and now there’s only Taeyeon standing behind it. “Come in, oppa. Sorry if Jessica treated you like that, we’ve had some unfortunate encounter with Sasaeng fans following us back to our dorm ever since my incident last year” she said to me and I just nodded in agreement. Oh, well. That’s just one of the many consequences of fame, you get those ing obsessive fans who stalks your every move 24/7.

 

When I’m finally inside of the dorm’s living room, the girls were still looking at me like I’m a pest. So, I declare my intention and as expected, the girls went defensive on behalf of you and Jessica was about to throw a punch at me when you stopped her before saying “Don’t you ing lay a hand on him, Jung” which made Jessica hesitantly lowered her left arm and left the room but not before giving me a shoulder punch as a parting gift. I kind of deserved that to be honest. You then grabbed my hand and dragged me into your room, not to forgetting to slam it shut and locking it. Once we’re inside your room, you told me to sit with you on the bed.

 

SH: Sorry if I surprised you and making your members hate me.

TF: Oppa, look at me.

SH: (Looks at Tiffany)

TF: Never apologize to me unless you really hurt my feelings. Got it, Seunghyun?

SH: But, I made Jessica-ssi mad, if anything I should just get out from this place.

TF: Oppa?

SH: I should’ve just stayed in my dorm just making music.

TF: Oppa?

 

Just as I was about to blame myself again, suddenly I felt time stopped and my soul almost left my body because I was silenced by something soft and warm. When I got back to my senses, I realized that it was none other than your lips who’s on mine just staying there and didn’t make a single movement. That’s when I realized that you’ve been feeling the same way, so without hesitation, I started kissing you back and soon enough, we were involved in a making out session for a while before your hand finally pushed my chest telling me that your oxygen has run out. We pulled out but I didn’t want to let you go, so I rest my forehead on yours.

 

SH: What was that all about?

TF: You talk too much, oppa.

SH: Does this mean-

TF: Yes, I’m in love with you too, Choi Seunghyun.

SH: Since when?

TF: Since 552 days ago.

SH: We’re the same, then.

TF: I think we should go back to the living room before the Ice Princess impales you with a large icicle.

SH: Yeah, you’re right about that. So, shall we go now, girlfriend?

TF: Sure thing, boyfriend.

 

And so, I immediately clasped our hands together before opening the door. Unfortunately, as soon as we opened the door, 5 girls came tumbling down on the floor like a domino. “Didn’t your mother tell you that it’s rude to spy on someone, huh?” you said to them to which they just give us a innocent but mischievous smile before my “little sister” said “Hehe, sorry sunbae. We couldn’t help ourselves” while giving both of us the piece sign. After that little incident, we both went back to the living room and decided to tell them officially even though most of them already knew and saw everything. Of course, their reaction to the news were mixed but fortunately everyone of them gave their blessings which brings us to the final boss who’s none other than the Ice Princess herself who was in her room when the kiss and confession happened. Taeyeon got up from the sofa to get Jessica which took a while since she doesn’t want to come out of her room but eventually, we saw Taeyeon coming out of the hallway with the Princess following right behind her, and once she saw my face, she just ran up to me and started doing the “Gum-Gum Gatling” on me while threatening everyone to not stop her including you. After what seems like a lifetime of getting my kicked by Jessica, she finally stopped punching me due to exhaustion but not before giving me her signature parting gift by slapping me square on the face.

 

JS: Do you think you can come down here and do whatever the you want without a single consequences?

SH: No.

JS: Do you think that you’re the one for her?

SH: No.

JS: LIAR! Tell me truth before I go to jail for breaking your neck.

SH: Y-Yes.

JS: Are you a playboy just like your leader or not?

SH: No, I’m not.

JS: Bull, your group’s image is literally screaming “Playboy”.

SH: Yes, our group’s image is that but that doesn’t mean that we’re actually like that.

JS: What about when you kissed Lee Hyori sunbae during MKMF 2007? Was it also an incident?

SH: I’ll admit that it was my fault, but that’s because I just feel like I’ve to make this memorable somehow, so I kissed Lee Hyori noona on the lips instead of the cheek like it was originally meant to be.

JS: Do you regret that decision now?

SH: No, it was probably the best decision I’ve ever regardless even if I ended up doing the opposite and obeyed the instructions.

JS: Then, let me ask you the correct question. Do you regret coming to our dorm to confess your feelings to my fellow American sister?

SH: No, Jessica-ssi. I didn’t regret it at all.

JS: Then, you have my blessing.

SH: T-That’s it?

JS: What? You want me to stay angry at you?

SH: N-No, J-Jessica-ssi.

JS: Oppa, please just drop the formalities already. It makes me sick hearing my name with the -ssi suffix at the end.

SH: Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you.

JS: Stop apologizing before I rip your head off.

SH: Got it, Jess.

JS: That’s better. Now for the threat, if you lay a hand on my fellow American friend with the intention to hurt her, me and the other members including your own brothers will give a slow and painful death. I’ll make sure of that. Got it, Choi?

SH: Crystal, Mrs. Jung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter