Voluntary Attendance

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today’s probably going to be the tiest day ever because I decided that I would coming down to the police station to do the drug test voluntarily. So, of course the place is going to be swarming with the “media”. Why do I give a quote to that word? That’s probably because they’re literally the reason why that most people love me while there’s still some people who likes to throw against me and also, they love to find bull rumors about me and my group. Probably, they’re going to call me the drug addict guy again. (Sigh) Why can’t I just live in peace for one ing second? But every time I get triggered by this there’s always someone that somehow always makes me forget about those “articles” that those creatures have been writing against for the past 14 years or so and would always make my day better. Just as I thinking about that someone, I felt a familiar pair of arms wrapping around my waist and someone giving me a butterfly kiss on my back which made me instantly let out my gummy smile before turning around to see the culprit. Once I turn around, I was welcomed by a familiar face smiling back at me which never fails to make me fall for her again and again every time I looked into those eyes.

 

TY: What’s on your mind, honey?

JY: I-I’m nervous but also mad at the same time.

TY: You know that I love you and I trust you, right?

JY: I know, babe. It’s just that I wish everyone would just leave me alone. You understand me, right?

TY: I do fully understand what you’re talking about, Ji. But, that’s just one of the main consequences of going down this path in the first place.

JY: You always had a way with words, aren’t you babe?

TY: That’s because I’m dating a former playboy, duh.

JY: (Pouts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter