Keeping Secrets

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, what’s the new album going to be about?” I asked my Kid Leader wife about her upcoming comeback that’s scheduled to be released on November. She just gives me an unknown smile before saying “You’ll know soon enough” then going back to write more lyrics. This girl, really. I mean, to be fair though. I also keep a lot of my work secrets from her even though we both have the same profession. I was supposed to make my grand return this year but YG’s being a ing right now and also, I got absolutely massacred by the media yet again because of a stupid allegation that isn’t even ing true in the first place. Even worse, the ing police actually bought the baseless rumor. So, I’m now stuck and couldn’t go outside the country until the allegation finally dies down.

 

At least, I’ve my wife to make me forget about all my problems in this cesspool that we call the world. “Are you still thinking about those rumors, babe?” She asked me which snapped me out of my daydreaming. “No, babe. I’m just thinking about you, of course. You’re always on my mind 24/7” I replied to her which made her roll her eyes at my pickup line yet at the same time, I could tell that she was blushing at it.

 

“So, will you be available after your comeback?” I asked her the number one question that’s been stuck on my mind f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter