008; white day

falling for you [discontinued] READ LAST UPDATE!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to, ANGEL FAIRY!" Hyeyoung introduced her friends onto the stage.

The cousins politely waved at the crowd gathered on their school's campus where Hyeyoung was a part of the Student Council and needed to find a last minute act to join the other performing acts after two of them dropped out last night unexpectedly. Hyeyoung remembered the four's cover group back in high school.

"These lovely ladies are gonna charmed their way into your soul with their performances! So, please treat them kindly!" Hyeyoung informed the crowd.

The quartet were disguised in their performances outfits, courtesy of Hyeyoung. Each wore a white long-sleeved knee-length slightly loose dress, with a long off white wig, knee-high white socks, white vans, small fairy wings, and a feathered white eye mask with different colored accents to differentiate one from the other. Kierra with purple, Serena with green, Melanie with blue, and Linna with red.

"Happy White Day to everyone and enjoy our White Day Stage this late afternoon!" Hyeyoung concluded as the crowd cheered.

She walked off the stage as she cheered on the quartet.

"Good luck and thanks again."

The quartet nodded with smiles as they psyched themselves and each other up for their short segement despite finishing their classes and tutoring sessions not that long ago. This should've been a normal thing for them, but the quartet realized it's been a while since they've done another school event.

"One, two..." Melanie led the greeting before introducing themselves as a group.

"We're ANGEL FAIRY."

One by one they introduced themselves with their new stage names. They introduced themselves with Melanie first, followed by Linna, Kierra next, and lastly, Serena. Hyeyoung came up with the names and the quartet drew from hats of what stage name they would take.

"I'm Lovely Peony."

"I'm Pretty Bear."

"I'm Sweetie Chocolate."

"I'm Cutie Marshmallow."

"And we're ANGEL FAIRY!" They repeated in a sing-song tone as Melanie continued speaking.

"Please watch over us kindly."

However, the quartet had not told any of their friends about this and kept it more to themselves. Still, unknown to them, several of theirs showed up to check out this White Love Stage and the performers.

"So, why aren't we at dance practice again?" Jake asked his friends.

"Because the dance instructor wants us to." Heeseung replied with a shrug.

"Oh."

"Honestly, I think Instructor Kwon just has a crush on the Student Council advisor and forced us out here." Jay remarked as Sunghoon agreed, pointing somewhere.

"Look over there. There he is with Advisor Kim."

"Where?" The others asked as they followed to where Sunghoon was pointing.

Their attention went towards their dance teacher, chatting up the Student Council advisor before immediately focusing their attention towards the quartet as they perform CLOSER first, followed by Now, We, then To Reach You, and lastly ended with At the Same Place. The audience clapped with some of them cheering and being a bit louder than most. However, throughout the performances, the group of friends couldn't help find but find them all too familiar, especially Ni-Ki. He kept his thoughts to himself though, wanting to withhold this information for a little while longer.

"One, two..." Serena began the greeting before finishing as a group.

"This was ANGEL FAIRY!"

The four bowed to the now larger crowd than before.

"Thank you so much for having us this evening."

The cousins walked off stage as another act came onto it. Hyeyoung awaited for the four with presents in hands.

"These are a little 'thank you' gifts from me to you." Hyeyoung informed them with a smile.

"So there's each a bag and a box for the four of you."

She offered the items out towards them.

"So, I hope you like them!"

"Aw, thank you!"

Linna, Kierra, Melanie, and Serena quickly chose a set of gifts before excitedly opening them. Each gift bag contained a small random lop rabbit plush and two small random scented candles. The box contained a variety of snacks consisting of different types of chocolates, cookies, candies, gummies, jellies, and marshmallows.

"Thank you so much for the gifts!" The quartet thanked their friend as they each expressed what they like the most.

"I definitely loved the bunny!"

"I've been needing new candles!"

"I can't wait to eat the jellies."

"I can't wait to eat all the chocolates."

Hyeyoung giggled as the five moved away from the stage to talk a little more before Hyeyoung had to go back to being in charge for awhile longer while the quartet made their way back to the Student Council room to change. On the way there, they were blocked by Ni-Ki as he had snuck away from the others.

"So, how's it going?" He cooed with a playful tone.

The quartet stared at one another while eyeing the male.

"I will keep this a secret as long as y'all buy me something to eat every day." Ni-ki bargained as the four looked at one another again.

"Don't you already get free food from her the most though?" Melanie said as she pointed at her sister.

"I do, but this time I want to make a request in what I want to eat or drink." He reasoned as the quartet sighed.

"Does it matter?" Linna asked looking between the four of them.

"That he knows and we let the others find out, too?"

"I guess, but then they might start requesting for us to do more stuff." Kierra said, making a face.

"I knew this was too much of a hassle."

"Or we can just silence Ni-Ki with a beat up." Serena suggested with a laugh as the male backed up and eyed his friends.

"I didn't do anything to deserve that."

"We know." They chorused before giving in.

"Alright, alright, but you can't take advantage of this or we will beat you up for sure." Melanie stated as Ni-Ki nodded happily.

"Okay, cool. Let's get dinner."

"Not so fast."

Linna stopped him before speaking again.

"We already have plans tonight. Can you wait until tomorrow night or something?"

Ni-Ki nodded.

"Okay, but don't forget though."

"Yeah, yeah."

Ni-Ki ran off to join the others while the cousins continued on their way to change before getting sidetracked by Ni-Ki to celebrate Hyeyoung's birthday later tonight.

"So you're the one leaving the letters for Sunghoon this past week, huh?"

Serena retracted her hand, but left the light blue envelope behind. She shifted her gaze causally towards Heeseung and recalled Ni-Ki telling her that no one should be here, but guess there was always that one person. Although this was her foirth time to leave a letter for Sunghoon in the past week or so, but this was the first time she's been caught in the act. She cast him with a small smile.

"Leaving them, yes." Serena answered nonchalantly.

Heeseung cast her with a polite smile as his eyes glanced from the locker and back to her.

"Sorry, but Sunghoon isn't interested."

She supressed a laugh from escaping before responding with a playful expression.

"Me either."

A bemused look graced his face.

"Then why are you leaving him love letters?"

"It's for someone else."

After the quartet's hangout with Hyeyoung, Linna got the idea from Hyeyoung of confessing to Sunghoon through letters although she would not signed her name, but with a small and simple drawing of an orchid, her favorite. So, Linna convinced herself to write the letters to Sunghoon first and then eventually it would encourage her to later do an actual face to face confession some day. However, Linna couldn't bring herself to actually give him the letters, whether in person or in secret and so resorted in having Serena being the one that did the delivering instead. Serena wasn't please, but she needed new writing materials and eventually agreed.

"Anyway, bye."

She left it at that and made her way around him to leave as he followed after.

"Wait. So, who's this Orchid, that likes him then?"

Serena's brows furrowed, wondering why the person was dubbed 'orchid', then recall that that's what Linna signed off with.

"Um, didn't you just say that he's not interested?"

"Yes, but he should know who gave him the letters."

Serena scoffed.

"Not really if Sunghoon's not interested."

Heeseung persisted.

"Is it someone we know?"

"Quite persistent, aren't you?"

Heeseung chuckled.

"Yeah, but anyway, who's his secret admirer?"

"Well, that's for me to know and you to never find out."

Serena grinned at him.

"Anyway, I'll let my friend know that your friend isn't interested at all."

Serena faced forward and continued walking and before Heeseung could probe further, he was surrounded by their schoolmates once they exited the building. She casually glanced over her shoulders and saw the distressed look in his eyes despite himself being way too polite for his own good. She sighed in defeat as her steps hesitated before turning around. Serena knew she was gonna regret getting involved like this and being around the male, but she couldn't leave him alone like that. So, Serena quickly walked towards the group and reached a hand through them to take a hold of Heeseung's.

"Hey, Heeseung, c'mon. Sunghoon's waiting."

Serena spoke the first name that had popped into her head as they were talking about Sunghoon earlier. Heeseung cast her with a confused, but relieved look as he allowed her to lead him away from the others. Once in the clear did she let go of his hand when they rounded another department building a moment later.

"Sorry." She apologized while casting the male with a half-smile.

"It looked like you needed help and I dunno if I took you away from anything important."

"Ah, no, it's fine. Thank you and no, not really. They just wanted to ask me about school stuff and other non-related school things."

"Ah, okay. Still popular as ever."

"Oh?"

There was a hint of amusement in his tone and Serena knew she would've regretted it.

"Don't mind my words, Heeseung. Anyway, you're welcome. See you never."

"Hey, wait a minute." Heeseung ca

Please log in to read the full chapter