019; flowers

falling for you [discontinued] READ LAST UPDATE!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Good evening, everyone!" Woojoo greeted the guests as she played hostess for Chaeyoung's birthday celebration.

Sujin hung out to the side with the quartet and Chaeyoung, excitedly and anxiously watching the whole thing.

"Today, we're celebrating a beautiful young woman's birthday, Lee Chaeyoung!"

Woojoo led the cheers as she motioned for her said friend to join her. Chaeyoung strutted on over wearing a cute black laced tube top dress that came to mid-thigh.

"Thank you, everyone. Thank you, Woojoo." Chaeyoung thanked her friend and her guests.

"I really appreciate Woojoo for hosting tonight for me."

"Thank you for having me." Woojoo thanked her friend before moving off to the side to join the other five as Chaeyoung took over the stage.

"Tonight, is another wonderful day of me being a year older and living to live life with all of you a part of it."

The crowd cheered and applauded before Chaeyoung continued again.

"So, as a part of that special moment, I'll be having my lovely friends take part in it as a special treat."

Chaeyoung at this time had signal for the quartet to make their way on over to them. Sujin and Woojoo cheered them on quietly, but excitedly.

"You got this!"

"Have fun out there!"

The quartet acknowledged their words with a nod and smile before walking over to the other pair.

"This year," Chaeyoung continued speaking with a bright and lovely smile, "I'm celebrating my birthday differently and I'm happy to watch them in person, too!"

Chaeyoung was also one of the only fews alongside Sujin and Woojoo that knew the cousins as the cover group, 2N2, and would go by other names if needed as to not draw anymore attention onto themselves than necessary. One of the reasons why she wanted them to perform at her birthday and pushed for many of her friends to be at her celebration and not letting her parents turn it into a business function like always. Although she knew her parents wouldn't approved if it was concerning something else, but because they loved their daughter enough to have happiness, this is what Chaeyoung decided to do with it.

"So, please be respectful, mindful, and do enjoy their stages tonight! Now, presenting, byBLOOM!"

Chaeyoung quietly cheered them on as she walked past the four with the quartet thanking her.

"Hello, everyone!" The quartet greeted the crowd as the guests watched them intently, especially a particular table of seven young men.

"Oh!" Jungwon exclaimed, surprised yet excitedly.

"It's them. I think?"

"Them who?" The others questioned.

Ni-Ki opened his mouth to reply as he knew who Jungwon was referring to, but closed it a second later, not wanting to explain to his friends who byBLOOM actually were. Jungwon noticed Ni-Ki's reaction and asked him about it.

"Do you know who they are?"

"No." Ni-Ki lied as the other five probed further.

"Wait, do you really know them?" Sunoo asked with a look.

"Like actually know them or know of them?"

Ni-Ki remained quiet.

"C'mon, Ni-Ki." Sunghoon pleaded.

"Who are they?"

"Did they perform for Jungwon's birthday?" Heeseung asked as Jay glanced at Jungwon.

"Is that why you said that it might be them?"

"Yeah." Jungwon confirmed with a nod.

"But I dunno for sure."

Jake patted Ni-Ki's shoulders.

"C'mon, Ni-Ki. Are they the ones from the White Stage, too?"

Ni-Ki continued to keep his silence with a shrug.

"Just watch them and y'all will know if you pay attention."

Before the others could asked further, their attention went back onto the four as they introduced themselves.

"1, 2..." Kierra started as they finished as a group, "We're byBLOOM."

Standing side by side, they went down the line, starting with Linna, then Melanie, next with Kierra, and finally Serena being last with their new stage names of different types of flowers before speaking as a group.

"I'm Min Deulle."

Dandelion.

"I'm Jin Dallae."

Azalea.

"I'm Soo Seonhwa."

Daffodil.

"I'm Gae Nari."

Forsythia.

"And again, we're byBLOOM."

Just like last time when coming up with a group name and stage names, they based their so-called stage names and group name upon a flowery theme as the day of Chaeyoung's date of birth was declared as Rose Day or Yellow Day, but the quartet took on the theme of flowers instead as it also matched their dresses once they realized what Chaeyoung had chosen for them to wear.

"Please watch over us kindly." Kierra said as the four bowed.

Then they got into formation as the four would perform the songs with rearranged choreographies to fit them and how they wanted to go about the celebration. Woojoo and Sujin assisted in signaling the person in charged of the music for the stages. First was, Loving You, followed Talk Talk Talk, then I Got You. The quartet took a break off to the side once Chaeyoung and Woojoo took to the stage. The pair spoke, allowing the quartet to catch their breath and drink water thanks to Sujin.

"Thank you, byBLOOM."

Woojoo and Chaeyoung clapped excitedly before Woojoo spoke afterwards.

"Anyway, for byBLOOM's next performance each member will be passing out colorful roses to y'all!"

Just then a hotel staff member provided the quartet each with an open basket filled with a bundle of twenty-two thornless multi-colored roses to pass out to the guests. Chaeyoung spoke this time.

"This is all due to it being my birthday falling on Rose Day today! Please don't be upset if you don't receive a flower as this is at the discretion of byBLOOM."

Sujin had suggested for them to take their time to pass it out before the song ended. This was mainly due to Serena and Kierra jokingly saying that they'll give it away quickly as to avoid the moments of interactions when they were first discussing how to go about the event. However, Woojoo convinced the four to at least stretch it out to build up the suspense. Meanwhile, Sujin also suggested for the four to give flowers to Chaeyoung to create that 'aww' moment.

"If you do receive one, then congratulations on catching the interests of these four lovely ladies. If you didn't, then please don't feel bad as there are just so many of you here to celebrate with me. Thank you and enjoy their performance of First Kiss!"

When the quartet heard the said song play did they sing as they began moving about the room in different directions, but not before handing a different rose to the birthday girl. Chaeyoung thanked them with a grateful smile while smelling the flowers. Soon enough, the four gave away their last flower did they languidly make their way back to the front just as the song ended. Woojoo spoke a moment later.

"To those that received a rose, much love to you, and to those that didn't, still a lot of love your way. Now, our apologies, but that was byBLOOM's last stage and a live band will take over for them. Thank you!"

The quartet bid their goodbyes while Chaeyoung took over and announced other matters, concering her parents' business part of her birthday celebration. The four collected their belongings from Sujin and informed her and Woojoo that they would be using the restrooms and would be back to dine in on the buffet. They realized they hadn't eaten all day leading up to this event.

"Alright, let's go get some food!" Linna and Melanie cheered happily once they were all done using the restroom.

"I hope they have a variety though." Serena commented as Melanie rolled her eyes.

"Don't be picky."

"I rather be a picky eater than a fussy eater."

"I agree." Kierra chimed in as Linna shot her sister with a pointed look.

"What are you? Three?"

"Yeah. If they don't have something I can eat, then of course I'm not gonna force myself to eat something I don't like."

Melanie glanced from one to other.

"Anyway, y'all need to learn to eat better."

"One day." Serena commented with a laugh.

Soon, the quartet neared the grand room when they were suddenly approached by two older men coming from the opposite direction of them. The men blocked their paths as the quartet just stared at them, puzzled.

"Good evening, ladies." The men greeted the pair.

"Don't y'all look lovely this evening, especially with the face masks."

"Yeah, how about taking it off to see them pretty faces." One of them suggested with an eager smile.

"How about the four of you join the both of us at the bar over there." The second chimed in a moment later.

"No, thank you." The four rejected his offer as they made to go around him and his friend.

"Aww, don't be that way, ladies."

The other friend blocked their path with a too sweet of a smile. This was deja vu all over again.

"We can fly off to Australia, France, or even Switzerland if you like to travel."

"Yeah, no thank you." Kierra declined as the cousins tried to manuever around them, but to no avail.

"Oh, c'mon. We're flying off to Canada in a few hours." The second man continued.

"Then Greenland a few days later and then Iceland after that."

"We're not interested." Serena declined this time.

Yet the two older men didn't get the hint.

"Ladies, ladies. This is a spectacular offer. All expenses are paid for. Y'all don't have to worry about paying."

"Yes. You'll be our lovely guests. So, why not join us?"

"No thanks."

"We're good."

"Go bother someone else."

"Leave us alone."

The quartet declined their offer in a firm tone as they once again try to move around the men to go back to the party.

"Hey, co-"

Both men had tried to grab the arm of Linna and Melanie, but Kierra and Serena stepped in right away as they slapped the hands of the men to loosen their grip on their sisters' forearm with a dark look.

"You touch them again like that again or anyone else for that matter," Serena began as Kierra finished the sentence, "And you won't have hands to touch anything ever again."

"What's going on here?"

"Yeah, is everything okay?"

The group's attention went towards Jungwon, Sunoo, and company.

"No, no. We're just having a lovely chat with these ladies."

"Yeah, just making small talk without our new friends here."

The older men lied as the cousins countered.

"No we're not."

"We were about to have a two on one fighting match." Serena explained in a saracastic tone as her eyes became playful.

"Yeah!" Kierra agreed with the same tone, knowing what her cousin was doing.

"Do you seven wanna spectate the round for us? Because it's only gonna take one to take them down."

Kierra and Serena

Please log in to read the full chapter