023; plans

falling for you [discontinued] READ LAST UPDATE!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Okay, Minwoo and Jangjun, these are the completed itineraries for your getaway weekend with Dana and Lina next Friday, Saturday, and Sunday."

The cousins assissted their soon-to-be-cousins-in-laws on their proper marriage proposals despite planning on what to pack back home for summer break and helping the cafe find new employees, too.

"Thank you all so much."

Minwoo cast them with a thankful look with Jangjun doing the same.

"Yes, thank you. Now, how should we repay you four."

"Yes, for your kindness, time, and help before our getaway with your cousins?"

"Food." The cousins answered with a chuckle as men laughed.

"That's it?"

"Mmhmm."

"Tonight would be great."

The pair chuckled at their simple request.

"Okay, then."

"What do you four want to eat for dinner?"

"Hi, may I get the Bas Burger Set, Double, please."

"I would like the Mushroom Burger Set, please."

"Yeah, can I get the Wasabi-Mayo Shrimp Burger Set, please."

"And could I have the Hawaiian Burger Set, please."

The four ordered their meals as Jangjun Minwoo looked over at them, not ordering anything for themselves.

"Anything else?"

"Uh..." The four looked at one another as they included two more items while facing the worker.

"Two Gucamole Dogs, please." Melanie and Linna chimed at the same time.

"And two orders of the Mac And Cheese Balls with Cheese Dip, please." Serena added a second later after confirming with Kierra.

"Okay, that's all." Minwoo informed the worker.

The worker nodded as he rang up the cousins' orders before stating the total as Jangjun paid for the four's meal as his and Minwoo's 'thank you' to them.

"Thank you for the meal=." The quartet thanked him, taking their number as they walked towards a table.

"You're welcome and thank you."

The men smiled gratefully as they bid each other goodbye. Once settled, all eyes were on Kierra.

"So, what made you leave without waiting for us when we were supposed to meet at the cafeteria?" Linna asked first while Kierra hesitated in responding.

"Did something happened?" Melanie followed up as Kierra slightly nodded, still not speaking.

"Shake for bad or nod for good?" Serena suggested as a sheepish laugh left Kierra's lips.

She shrugged to the question before telling them what happened.

"Jay confessed to me earlier and I ran away from him. That's why I went home instead of meeting y'all."

"What?!"

"No way?!"

"Are you serious?!"

Serena recovered quickly and smiled playfully.

"I knew the situationship was gonna turned out like this, but I did not expect Jay to confess first though."

Kierra eyed her cousin.

"You thought I would confess first?"

"Yeah."

"Wow."

"Wait a minute. You're telling me that you ran away after Jay confessed that he likes you and you're over here telling me to confess to Sunghoon without running away from my feelings?" Linna remarked as Kierra shrugged, nonchalantly.

"Yeah. It is what it is."

The other two laughed as Melanie looked at her older cousin, curiously.

"So, what are you gonna do now?"

Kierra shrugged again.

"I have no clue. I mean, I have the one final and honestly won't be seeing him any time soon after that."

"The Dance Showcase." Serena remarked as Kierra groaned.

"I totally forgot about that."

However she brightened up a second later.

"Then again, it's not like we're gonna meet up with them afterwards anyway."

"True, but who knows."

"Whatever."

"But do you like Jay like that though?" Melanie probed further, getting back on track.

"Remember when I asked you that time if you like him, like him, and you said 'no'."

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Is the answer still the same?"

This time Kierra didn't answer her. The trio watched her carefully, letting Kierra respond to them on her own accord.

"Honestly," Kierra drawled with an unsure look.

"I don't even know myself."

Silence fell between them, leaving Kierra with her answer as the trio didn't feel the need to probe further unless Kierra wanted to continued the conversation herself. A moment later their food arrived and the cousins instead focused their attention onto that and relish in the deliciousness of their meal. 

"I knew you two wouldn't last, Jung Yiseul."

A familiar voice spoke, coming up to their table as the four glanced up to see Rika and the other two. The cousins groaned at having to interact with them.

"You really weren't compatible with Sunghoon in the first place."

Linna sighed as the other three rolled their eyes, but allowed Linna to deal with Rika first before interferring if needed.

"If we weren't compatible, Choi Rika, then why did Sunghoon date me instead of you?"

Linna flashed Rika a smug looked as her proud look disappeared.

"Because you tricked him." Yuri countered, heated as she looked at the other three.

"Y'all tricked them."

"Nobody tricked anyone, Choi Yuri." Serena corrected her with a stoic expression.

"And last I saw and heard, y'all still got the same boyfriends and so why not drop your obsession over those that you can't obtain."

"Don't act like y'all aren't the reasons why it turned out this way." Nara countered as Kierra's brows furrowed before responding.

"We're not the ones that currently have a boyfriend while chasing another one, Kim Nara. Y'all need to stop picking fights that y'all can't win."

"It would be a fair fight if y'all didn't gang up on us and include your friends to help you." Rika stated with a haughty attitude as Melanie stared at her.

"I'm pretty sure it's the other way around."

Melanie glanced at Yuri.

"If I recall when the three of you gang up on our friend, Yoon Hyeyoung, it was three to one, wasn't it?"

"Then, it became a six to five when y'all's boyfriends joined in, too." Linna chimed in with a firm look.

"So, correct me if I'm wrong about the fair fight situation that you think you were unfairly a part of."

This left the trio speechless as the quartet's stares intensified with each passing second. Kierra and Serena's minds began working like always as they smirked.

"We can have that fair fight right now outside Bas Burger if you want to prove otherwise."

"Because we would love to put our hands on you just like Nara's boyfriend did to Chaewon a while ago as payback."

The three looked at one another as they slowly backed away and left the store, leaving the quartet alone. The cousins let out a deep breath as they faced one another, tiredly with Linna voicing out what everyone was thinking.

"I can't wait for summer vacation."

"Oh! Hey!"

"Chaewon!"

"Hayoun!"

"Yiseul!"

"Jinae!"

"Over here!"

The cousins turned their attention towards Seona, Woojoo, and Sujin, waving for them in the middle section of the auditorium. They joined their friends while scanning the crowd and the stage before them.

"Wow, it's super crowded this year." Linna commented as the others agreed.

"Yeah, our dance team gain a lot of new fans from all over the other schools." Seona replied with a smile.

"It's a good reputation for Hyebi University."

"Seems like a hassle though." Serena commented as Kierra agreed.

"Yeah. Too much attention is not that good."

Sujin nudged her.

"Well, that's a good thing that you're not an actual member, right?"

"True."

Soon the showcase began and the crowd intently watched the students put on a spectacular show. The four, however, couldn't keep their eyes away from a particular individual despite watching all the dancers perform to the same songs as them. The quartet watched them performed to several songs like Fake Love, I Need U, DNA, HIT, Pretty U, Very Good, and a Legend of K-POP medley. She admired the way he shined on stage despite how the mixed feelings within her arose. Yet, she kept the feeling to herself, knowing that she wouldn't have to deal with it until their friends dragged them backstage once the showcase ended.

There were many 'congratulations', 'great job', 'well done', and similar praises going around as everyone hugged and greeted one another. The four went with the flow with polite and genuine responses, wanting to remain neutral and cool. Of course, once all that was done, the large group all wanted to do something afterwards to celebrate a successful showcase and that finals were about to be done and summer was on the way. However, there were lots of suggestions of where to go and the only way they could agree on anything was just splitting up in to smaller groups and celebrating separately. In this chaos of sorts, the quartet discreetly made their way out of the discussion and had left the area and were on their way out. That was until they were caught by Ni-Ki, Jungwon, and Sunoo.

"Hey, Jinae, wanna get bubble tea?" Ni-Ki asked with a playful and knowing smile.

Serena groaned, realizing they've been caught as the cousins stopped walking and turned to face Ni-Ki. However, Sunoo and Jungwon were also present, coming closer to the quartet with mischievous looks.

"So, where are y'all going?"

"Different plans from the rest of us?"

"No."

"Nowhere."

"Don't worry about it."

"Go away."

Came the four's responses as they gave each other a smile.

"Anyway, why aren't y'all with the others, discussing where to celebrate?" Melanie questioned as the trio shrugged with Jungwon answering.

"Wanted to see where the four of you would be going."

"Home." The four replied in unison as Sunoo rolled his eyes in good-nature.

"No, you're not

Please log in to read the full chapter