004; party

falling for you [discontinued] READ LAST UPDATE!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Why do you keep wearing that red hoodie, Jinae?"

"Because I can, Yunjin."

She snuggled into herself.

"It's so freaking comfy."

She eyed her friend suspiciously.

"Why do you care and keep asking about it?"

"No reason." Yunjin denied as she turned away from Serena.

"Right."

"Actually, I'm curious about it." Woojoo asked a second later as she shot Serena a mischievous look.

"Is it from your male co-worker?"

"It is, but not in the sense that you're thinking."

"And what would that be?"

"A romantic one."

"Oh, you caught me."

The group of friends laughed as they dropped the subject. The cousins met up with Sujin, Woojoo, Yunjin, and Sungyeon at their home before walking down the street to their other friend's house as all of them lived in sharehouses on the same block. Soon they walked up to the house with Sungyeon knocking on the door. A moment later, the door opened, revealing the birthday girl, Lee Saerom herself.

"Hi!" Saerom greeted them happily as she welcomed them inside.

"Welcome, welcome. Thanks for coming by. There's quite a bit of us, so every place should have someone to mingle with."

Saerom laughed as she pointed to different parts of the house as she explained what was going on.

"Um, so, depending on what y'all wanna do or where y'all wanna go, but there's a movie going on the in the main living room, some are making pizza in the kitchen, others are lounging around and talking in the other living room, and there's a few games of beer pong going on in the backyard among other stuff, too."

Saerom flashed them a smile.

"Take your pick."

"Thanks." The group thanked her with Woojoo asking what she was doing at the moment.

"What were you in the midst of doing before answering the door?"

"Well, I came from the toilet, but I was in the midst of a dance off contest."

"Against who?"

"The boys. It's a battle of the es tonight." She grinned before continuing.

"It's me, Chaeyoung, Jisun, Nagyung, and Hayoung against K, Nicholas, EJ, Geonu, and Jimin."

Saerom smile at the group.

"Do any of you wanna join us as some of the guys wanna participate, too?"

Yunjin and Sungyeon jumped on the idea.

"Oh, us!"

The pair could hear the snickers coming from the others behind them, but didn't comment.

"Okay, cool. Anyone else?"

Saerom looked at the others, but they shook their heads.

"Cool. So yeah, make yourself comfortable. Drinks and snacks are throughout the house, so help yourself. As for the two of you, follow me."

The other six watched the trio disappear while glancing at one another.

"Alright. So, it's just us." Woojoo commented, smiling at her friends.

"Yeah, so what do y'all wanna do?" Sujin asked them with a goofy smile.

"If you two lose, then you'll have to give us kisses on the cheeks. If you win, then we will give you kisses on the cheeks."

"What's up with you and kisses, Choi Yeonjun?" Serena remarked with a laugh.

"Don't you have admirers that you can do all that stuff with?"

She and Kierra found themselves playing beer pong some time later after singing the birthday song to Saerom and the cake cutting. Currently it was a game between the cousins against Yeonjun and their other friend, Choi Soobin, with the battle of the es still going on.

"You know you and Hayoun love my kisses."

Yeonjun blew them another playful kiss.

"You're such a flirt and nah. If Hayoun and I win, then you two have to give us piggy-back rides back to Girls One's house instead."

That house belonged to Woojoo, Sujin, and the others as Girls One was one of the nicknamed of the homes of their female friends to tell which house was who. Girls Two was the house they were partying at.

"Oh, are y'all staying with them tonight?" Soobin asked.

"Mmhmm. Their place isn't as packed as this house." Kierra stated.

"Also, it'll be late to go back home after this since we're all drinking."

"Then Soobin and I will just have to win then to get them deserved kisses."

Yeonjun swung an arm around Soobin's shoulders.

"Right?"

"Yeah." Soobin agreed half-heartedly, but laughed nevertheless as he looked at the female duo.

"Now let's finish this game."

"Fine by me." Serena responded while shooting her ping pong ball, making it in.

"Whoo!"

The cousin high-fived as Kierra readied herself to shoot and also made it in a second later.

"Drink up!"

The male duo drank with the others around them while cheering for either team, wanting to see which one would win. Soon the pair won with Kierra making the last cup, causing the two males to down the rest of the remaining cups.

"Yay!" The cousins cheered as Serena faced Yeonjun.

"Will you be able to carry me later?"

"Yeah...no." He responded with a giggle as he leaned onto Soobin.

"Can you?" He asked his friend as Soobin shook his head.

"I don't think so either."

The two let out giggles and just as they were about to drink some more, Serena took their cups from them.

"No more. We'll finish these."

Both Kierra and Serena drank both cups despite Yeonjun trying to grab his cup back.

"I said no more, Choi Yeonjun."

Serena blocked him from reaching for his cups.

"But I'm not done yet, Park Jinae."

"No."

"Ugh, fine. Meanie."

"Good. Y'all need to sober up."

"Me, too." Kierra chimed in.

"I need to sober up, too. I can feel it hitting me now."

"Come sober up with us then."

Soobin motioned for her to join them, but she dismissed him.

"Nah, I'm done for tonight and who knows if Yeonjun will try to give me kisses in the process."

Kierra shot Yeonjun a playful look as he grinned at her while wrapping an arm around her and pulling her closer to him.

"Do you really think so lowly of me?"

"Yes."

The two shared a giggle as Yeonjun leaned his head against hers.

"You always play so hard-to-get."

"No I don't."

"Yeah, you do."

"C'mon Yeonjun. Let's go chill over there."

Soobin pulled his friend away as the pair bid the cousins a wave.

"Alright, now are they done playing their own beer pong game?" Serena said as glanced to the other tables.

"Oh, there."

Kierra pointed to the furthest table from them.

"They're going up against Yuma and Fuma."

"And apparently are winning against them."

The cousins got closer and watched their sisters finished the game against the male duo.

"No!"

"Yay!"

Came the two different responses.

"Hey, Jinae. You saw that Chaewon's elbow passed the table when she threw that last shot!" Yuma called out to Serena.

"Right? You saw that, right?"

"Hey, I did not." Melanie disagreed.

"And don't bring her into it since you lost."

"Because she always takes my side that's why."

"Only because you're too clingy." Serena remarked as Yuma pouted.

"Hey, don't say that. No, I'm not."

"C'mon, Yuma. Let's just drink up and play another game." Fuma said as he handed Yuma his cup of the remaining drinks on the table.

"Okay. Let's play another round."

The two males cheered as they giggled.

"No way, you two." Linna declined.

"I ain't playing another round with y'all. You two are too tipsy."

"No we're not." The two denied while giggling some more.

"Yeah, y'all go over there and sober up with Soobin and Yeonjun." Serena ordered the two as she grabbed their cups from out of their hands.

"Now, these are mine."

She blocked them from reaching for the cups as Kierra helped her to shoo them away to join the other two to sober up.

"Go chill and then we'll talk about another round."

"Okay. Another round for sure when we sober up." Yuma repeated as the cousins nodded while the two went to join Yeonjun and Soobin.

"How are you feeling after drinking some more?" Melanie asked her sister as Serena finished the two drinks.

"Peachy."

Serena flashed her smile, knowing her sister knew she wasn't, while setting the cups onto the table and faced the younger two.

"So, are we done for the night?"

"Yeah." The younger two replied.

"But I think I need to sober up before we go though." Melanie said as she rubbed the side of her head.

"I'll get you some water or snacks to help you." Linna offered as she walked off first.

"And I'm gonna use the toilet." Kierra said as she, too, followed after her sister.

"Okay, so you," Serena pointed at her sister while pointing to the other side of the backyard, "Go chill with the others, needing to sober up."

"Yeah, yeah." Melanie dismissed her sister while already making her way towards that direction.

As for Serena, she pulled out her phone to messaged the others about leaving soon, not sure if they were ready to go or not. However, in the process she had turned around to walk off somewhere yet had taken a few clumsy steps. A hand immediately came out to steady her.

"I guess you're clumsy off the ice, too. Or is that just the effects of the alcohol?"

Serena briefly glanced at the person to see Heeseung.

"I guess to both, maybe? Dunno, but thanks, Heeseung."

"You're welcome, Jinae."

Heeseung flashed her a warm smile while letting go of her upper arm. Serena unconsciously rubbed at the spot that his hand was just at with her free hand, feeling weird about it, and remembered that she was supposed to contact the others upon seeing her mobile phone. Before she could excuse herself, Heeseung spoke first.

"So

Please log in to read the full chapter