030; wip

falling for you [discontinued] READ LAST UPDATE!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Y'know, I think our sisters are liking this life a little too much at times, especially when it falls on the weekends."

"Well, concerning free food and wearing pretty dresses, then yes they are since it's the best time to enjoy fun activities."

"Highly true."

Both Kierra and Serena made their way back to the party after using the restroom. They were here in attendance for Chaeyoung's eldest sister's son's third birthday held a few days after their returned from home. The party was held at a luxury resort that led out to a vast terrace with a beautiful garden and a swimming pool. 

"Then again," Kierra began, "It's different when it actually happens to you compare to what you see on the series."

"Very much so, but it's kinda cliche to be honest."

Serena began listing some things.

"New jobs, knowing more people, participating in a lot of activities with our school and friends, and some potential love life aspect, too."

Kierra scowled.

"There is no route for a love life."

"Says you despite what's been happening this past year."

Kierra didn't bother replying, knowing how true her cousin's words were. The cousins rounded the corner and came upon a young woman and a young man arguing. The pair were gonna ignore them until another young woman came from somewhere and slapped the other young woman's face. Then four other women joined the pair with the one that just gotten slapped being targeted by the others. So, the cousins came to her rescue, instantly putting themselves between the unknown woman and the other six. They groaned upon seeing Yuri and friends and knew this was because of Yejun all over again like with Hyeyoung.

"What are you even doing here?" Yuri snapped at seeing the two.

"Back off so I can deal with this pathetic person for seducing my boyfriend."

"I was not seducing your boyfriend." The unknown woman countered.

"He wouldn't leave me alone and even tried to follow me to the bathroom after being rejected so many times."

"I was doing no such thing." Yejun countered, flustered even.

"Yuri, baby, don't believe this girl."

Both Serena and Kierra held their ground and knew that the stranger's words held more truth than this scumbag.

"Leave this alone and no one will get hurt." Serena advised them with a steady tone.

"Because it's not gonna be pretty when others come out here and wondered what the commotion is all about."

"So, either you handle the situation between the two of you and leave her alone or you'll be dealing with not just the two of us here." Kierra added, voice hardening.

"Take care your pick and make it quick."

Yuri stomped h

Please log in to read the full chapter