Chapter 9 Girlfriend

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The cool breeze and the fresh air of the mountains was playing, coming through the windows and hitting the person sitting on the window seat with an aromatic scent of the mountain soil. 

  
   Mingyu was sitting while leaning his head to the window and enjoying the scenery of greenery which is hard to find in the city life. 

  
   Just, there was one things that made Mingyu quiet depressed. He looked back toward the last seat and there Wonwoo was sitting with Minghao. He was resting his head while leaning back on the seat with his eyes closed. 


   Since the time when Wonwoo asked him to leave, he had been quiet like this. Even when having last meal of this trip before leaving, Mingyu had tried to approach and talk with him but this time it was Wonwoo's turn to avoid him. Mingyu was feeling a dull pain constantly as Wonwoo wasn't even giving him a chance to clear up if there is any misunderstanding. 


  When Mingyu was busy sulking he heard Jeonghan's voice suddenly saying loudly, "Scoups-ah, if all you were going to do in this trip was answering the calls and sending texts then why did you even bother to come".


   When everyone heard this they all knew that Jeonghan's temper has been stirred up. His words were sharp but they made sense. Since the time they have arrived on this trip, though it's not like Scoups haven't spent any time with them but most of his time was spent in phone calls or texting. Everyone here knew that Scoups has a very clingy girlfriend and even if she wasn't here with them on this trip they still felt her presence with the way she kept Scoups busy with herself. 


   Jeonghan huffed with annoyance and Scoups gave him an apologetic glance. 


   "I'm sorry guys, you know Sa Ra, she got curious and kept asking about things" Scoups really felt guilty when he recalled that what Jeonghan was saying was true. Jeonghan just snorted after hearing his apology and no longer bothered to say anything more. 


   The atmosphere became quite awkward as everyone fell into a brief silence. 


  "Ahh.. Look at this hyung showing off his girlfriend in front of us single dogs! " Seungkwan who was good at lightening the atmosphere said in a joking tone. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter