Chapter 19 Arguement

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo heard the grumpy Mingyu grumble about wanting to eat breakfast, the first thing he did after coming out of his room after getting ready. 


 Their apartment was quite spacious with plenty of space and also they had four small but big enough for a 'college student' room for their own. After all they were adults now and they needed to have their own personal space. 


   
  Wonwoo tried not to look at Mingyu while he said, "Come here and sit, breakfast will be ready in  few minutes".


   
   Mingyu made his way to their small dining table and sat beside Wonwoo who was already seated there. 


 
   "Who is making the breakfast today?" Mingyu asked curiously. He could tell that kimchi fried rice was being cooked and the smell coming from the kitchen was exceptionally fragrant. It made his stomach grumble even more. 


   
   He was curious cause though Seungcheol can cook, Dokyeom and Wonwoo can't, he knew that Seungcheol's cooking is still not at the level where his mouth would water just by the smell of it. 


  
   'Has Dokyeom been secretly learning cooking and has become a master chef now?' Mingyu wondered randomly. 

 
    
   "Ohh... I should have told you sooner. Jiwan is here and she is the one cooking for us today".


   
   Mingyu frowned immediately after hearing Jiwan's name. 


   
   Now a days she has been frequenting their apartment and has been keeping Wonwoo occupied with herself. Mingyu has already been feeling annoyed of her. 


  
   "Why is she here now?" Mingyu asked without thinking in an irritated and slightly complaining tone. He was already grumpy due to the activity he did in the morning on bed now thinking about Jiwan being here made him even more grumpy. 


   
   Hearing Mingyu's tone Wonwoo frowned. 

 

   
  "She is my friend, of course she can come here to visit me and by the way we are going to go practice our performance for the youth festival after eating the breakfast"

 

Wonwoo had just finished saying this when Mingyu heard a new but familiar voice trying to add oil in fire. 

   

" Yeah, Mingyu we are going to go out soon don't worry I won't disturb your peaceful weekend " Jiwan added innocently while coming out of the kitchen and placing the delicious looking dish in the middle of the dining table. 

 

  
   'What does she mean by saying that?!' Mingyu was already feeling irritated and now after hearing her words his expressions darkened even more. The way Jiwan said it made him realise that his slipped tongue has been caught in a trap! 

 
  
   "You don't have to worry about him Jiwan, you are not disturbing him in any way with your presence here" Wonwoo said with a straight face while serving himself his breakfast. 

 
   
   He went to serve Jiwan as well after serving himself. 

 
   
    Mingyu looked at the both of them, they looked like they belong to the same world and he was an intruder in their world. 

  
  'Why do I always keeps forgetting! Though they both are not in relationship yet, they had already started dating!'

 
   'Why do I keep forgetting!'


  Mingyu's appetite was already gone now cause he felt like he has swallowed a fly and would throw up if he were to eat anything now. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter