Chapter 26 Bullying

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ahem Ahem, what's going on here?" A fake heavy voice disturbed the ambiguous atmosphere built up in the kitchen. It sounded like a poor imitation of an elder but the voice contained a comic undertone with a clear hint of teasing. 

 

Wonwoo felt a bit embarrassed when he saw Seokmin (Dokyeom) standing at the door of kitchen. He quickly released himself from Mingyu's hold after seeing Seokmin's eyes looking back and forth towards Mingyu and him but unexpectedly Mingyu caught his waist again and pulled him back towards himself. 

 

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo once before glaring at the now 'leaning with his hands folded and a look of interest' Seokmin and before Wonwoo could protest or say anything he said to Seokmin while looking at him, " I'm being clingy with hyung. Do you have any problem with that?"

 

Seokmin raised his eyebrows looking genuinely surprised before pouting and saying in a tiny voice, "I was just asking, what are you being angry for?"

 

He looked straight at Mingyu again and saw that he was still glaring at him while Wonwoo was standing there as if watching a show. He thought for a while and then quickly flashed a grin in their direction. 

 

"Just kidding bro, just kidding" 

 

The grin was quickly replaced with a pout again as Seokmin felt wronged. He just wanted to tease his friends! Why were they being so serious?! 

 

Mingyu released Wonwoo while looking at the cute sulky Seokmin coming inside the kitchen to get something. His serious face quickly changed into a playful one. Sometimes for some reason he feels amused by the way Seokmin is. The way he reacts when being playfully bullied always makes others want to bully him more but after bullying him the bullied Seokmin makes them feel warm in their heart just by looking at him, Mingyu was no exception. 

 

Mingyu bended forward a little to look at the expression of Seokmin with a smile forming on his lips. Then he walked and hugged Seokmin too while laughing and saying, "I was kidding too."

 

Seokmin eyes widened while Mingyu parted with him. He asked, "Really?" As if still in disbelief. 

 

Mingyu glanced at Seokmin and couldn't stop himself from laughing again. Wonwoo who finally had his bowl cereals and milk on table also shook his head in amusement. 

 

"Seokmin-ah, why are you such a cute dummy?" Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter