Chapter 12 Hug of jealousy

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


   Mingyu, since childhood had got everything he wanted. 


   His parents are loving and caring towards him and has fulfilled his wishes since the time he remembers. 


   But there were also times when he had demanded something to them and they had firmly refused him. 


   His mother had recalled his childhood many times by sharing the forgotten memories with him. She used to tell him that he was usually a good and obedient child but once he used to want something, he would stubbornly chase it or make them buy something he wants by any means. 


   When he was a child, he wasn't used to hear people saying no to him. 


   But things started to change in his teenage years when he got acquainted with so many friends in his friend group, he started to learn letting go. 


   Letting go of the things he wants to someone else. He stopped chasing after something endlessly for the happiness of others. 


   Even he wasn't aware when he started to give up on something he wanted, so he has never got jealous for a long time. 


   He just felt sad for not having what others have but he learned to let go. 


   Until today.... 


   Mingyu was standing infront of see through glass door and looking at the scene where Wonwoo was standing infront of Jiwan while resting his forehead on her shoulder. 


   He looked so much at peace. Though there was some distance between them and he wasn't hugging her but he had his hands firmly on her waist. The vibe he was giving were that of him finding his solace. 


   Mingyu's hands were shaking and he didn't take off his eyes from both of them and didn't even blink for once. He stared at them, stared at how Jiwan's hand was caressing Wonwoo's back in a comforting way, stared until he could feel his eyes sting and a drop of water gather at the corner of his eyes. 


   He clinched his fist, his nails digging his palm, thought his nails weren't long but he still felt the pain. He felt  painful all over his body and a sense of helplessness overtook him again. 


   Maybe something called jealousy was hugging him, snaking around him like a poisonous snake that inflects emotional pain. 


   The snake is tightening it's grasp every second. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter