Chapter 6 Avoiding

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Mingyu was busy taking out big folding tables and camping gas stove as well as ingredients for cooking breakfast for all. They had brought 3 folding tables which were enough to be a big dining table for all if joined together. Working helps Mingyu sort out his thoughts that are messy and concentrate better and also eventually he concentrates so much that he forgets his worries for a certain time period so right now he was working very diligently. 


  Scoups went to take shower while Wonwoo took his extra glasses and started doing the tedious work of waking every of their friends up. Mingyu kept thinking about what to cook. Actually Haejung guk and Ox bone soup were the best soups for  hangovers but the ingredients to make them weren't available and making any of them would inevitably take a long time especially Ox bone soup so he simply decided to make chicken noodle soup. The thoughts of Mingyu were like a real chef but what he was going to make was actually a ready made instant spicy ramen with chicken flavour. But still his cooking skills shouldn't be undermined because he is 'the best at making ramens' that's what Wonwoo has said many times throughout the years. 


  'Let's make it how Wonwoo likes to eat' Mingyu thought, in a bit of a good mood. 


  After enduring all the groans and protests by some sleepy heads, Wonwoo walked out after waking up the last person Hoshi and went to Mingyu to see if he needs any help from him. Mingyu was just making some preparations and was still waiting for all of his friends to gather up and then start making it conveniently in a big vessel because making it earlier might cause some of his friends to eat soggy noodles. Wonwoo came to him and started helping him arrange various types of kimchi boxes as well as bowls and chopsticks. While doing these things Mingyu though that they were standing too close to each other and tried to maintain distance with Wonwoo. He couldn't help but take side glances at Wonwoo from time to time. After some time even Wonwoo noticed him being sneaky. 


  "Why?" 

  
Wonwoo asked while touching his own face thinking there was something on his face but Mingyu just shook his head and said nothing. He was being too conscious about Wonwoo's presence near him and if he keeps thinking about this then his heart would start accelerating as well so he just abandoned Wonwoo and the work he was doing and went to Hoshi who was cutely and slowly brushing his teeths while dozing off from time to time. Mingyu wasn't pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter