Burning

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Wonwoo took clumsy steps towards the shore while Mingyu watched his back not expecting his mind to buzz after seeing the almost Wonwoo. 

 

As Wonwoo was walking out while rubbing his arms to create some warmth, his thin, white and slightly droopy shirt was sticking to his body in some parts. His loose pants too where emphasizing his two perky round mounds and the site was enough to make Mingyu lose his rationality. His pupil dilated as he tried to take off his eyes from Wonwoo and tried hard to not think anything sinful. 

 

Mingyu wanted to scream internally at himself as he was thinking about why his mind is all on the vague muscles showing on Wonwoo's back due to the sticking of his shirt. He was suddenly lost, imagining being close enough with Wonwoo and planting a wet kiss on his neck while encircling his waist with his arms and feeling his body.These pictures kept coming in Mingyu's mind and also dispersed quickly as he tried to resist but those momentary imaginations were enough to make him feel hot, his blood was rushing towards his brain as well as down but he still followed Wonwoo, still in daze. 

 

When Mingyu got to where his clothes were kept and started wearing them. He saw that Wonwoo was still squatting on ground, trying to search something with his hands trying to feel a particular object around his jacket. Mingyu didn't ask anything to him because he knew that Wonwoo must be searching for his glasses and if he were to ask him, he would have to help him find them but if he finds them for him and Wonwoo wears it, Mingyu won't be able to stare at Wonwoo as unbridled as he is staring now. It wasn't until he was standing fully clothed and doing nothing and maybe Wonwoo saw it with his slightly blurred vision that he asked him for his help. 

 

Wonwoo was feeling very irritated, thinking in his heart about why it's so hard to find his glasses when he had kept them just right next to his jacket. It felt like his glasses has merged with the soil! 

 

Mingyu spotted his glasses at one glance and walked towards it to pick it and give it to him but the closer he came the more he saw Wonwoo clearly and he felt like his breathing was getting slightly faster. The hot surge of blood in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter