Chapter 7 Nightmare

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Mingyu felt like his head was weighting a ton, someone has firmly grabbed his waist from back with one hand and the other hand was supporting his arm over that person's shoulder as they walked slowly. He also felt like he was hearing countless voices buzzing near his ears that's becoming a reason for his headache. He don't know what was going on and just felt like falling flat on a mattress and sleeping like there's no tomorrow. He was half conscious and too tired. 

   Finally, it was like someone has granted his wish and he was made to lie down on the sleeping pad. Occasionally someone would feed him some bitter medicine and water with him leaning on that person until being fed and also he occasionally heard some soft voices from time to time. When lying down he was covered by a warm blanket and felt the cool sensation on his forehead which felt very unpleasant for him but he fell asleep very quickly without caring much about that cool sensation. 

    He didn't knew he was dreaming but he found himself in the apartment shared by him, Wonwoo, Scoups and Dokyeom (Dk). In the dream they were all sitting and eating their breakfast. The weren't able to talk much but felt like he could discern what everyone was saying or conveying. 

    Everything was normal but everything was happening in a fast pace and in broken patterns. One time Dk was joking about something and laughing with Scoups, the other time he saw himself adding something in Wonwoo's breakfast and looking at Wonwoo while eating breakfast. The next time everyone disappeared with him sitting on the dinning chair and seeing Wonwoo coming out of kitchen with staggering steps and the next moment he was leaping at Wonwoo, at first trying to help him stable his step but later grabbing his neck and pulling him close and kissing him with a sense of urgency. Trying to feel his utmost but not feeling the kiss, he wasn't satisfied. He yanked Wonwoo's top up, feeling his body and kneading his s but didn't feel it to be hard and flat, instead he felt soft and supple flesh under the s like a girl's. He wasn't satisfied and everything felt wrong. It wasn't everyday that Wonwoo was this vulnerable and he had to seize this chance desperately but he felt the resistance of Wonwoo. 

    At first he didn't mind his resistance and continued to fulfill his desires but then he felt something wet. The scene changed again like someone had pressed fast forward button, Wonwoo and him were in the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter