Prologue

Seducing Mr Workaholic

"What? Son Seungwan, Aunty Jessica's son?" once again Joohyun asked in shocked. Joohyun asked the same question for numerous times and had the same replied from her mother, Tiffany. "Why are you so shocked'" Tiffany replied. "Mom, have you -... ," her words cut there. Gone insane was what Joohyun wanted to say but her brain had froze. Joohyun was deep in thought about how can her mother tried to arrange her own marriage with Aunty Jessica's son. "Mom, I know, you and dad want to proceed my wedding ceremony that will be held in less than a month, but... how can you guys be this desperate," Joohyun voiced out her opinion. 

If it was not for the ex that left her on the altar, all of these won't happen. Now, her parents had grabbed this as an oppurtunity to strengthen the bond between her family with their close friends. Joohyun was still mad at Suho, the guy who was once her parents arranged for marriage but had gone missing till now. In turn, Joohyun was blamed as a careless woman as her ex fiancee had ran away with her own bestfriend, Kim Jennie. 

She was Joohyun's bestfriend since childhood. Joohyun was suprised when she first heard that Jennie had ran away with her fiancee as the latter never shown any interest in him and she was the one who persuaded Joohyun to accept him. Joohyun realised she had been played by both of her close friends. Suho, was once her fiancee though she had a hard time to accept him as he was arranged by the families. Though, she never love Suho, she eventually accepted him as he was her family choice. Yup. Suho never has any feelings for Joohyun as well. He once admitted that Joohyun was a straight up a boring person. 

Now, her family had insisted to pair up Joohyun with Aunty Jessica's son. "What's wrong with him?" Tiffany asked in pretend. "Mom, don't you know he has a stone heart!" Joohyun had heard tons of stories of him including him being a workaholic. Joohyun had met him multiple time occasionally as both of their parents were university friends. Though, Joohyun won't deny that he was attractive and had successsful career. 

"Aigo..why don't you meet him properly. Who knows if you both match well." Joohyun heard her mother spoke. "Tomorrow, 10 am meet him here," Tiffany gave Joohyun a piece of paper that had the adress of a cafe written down.