Greysky

Coming back to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's pov

Once Hyun left, I went to my home office and dealt with some pending work.At around three, I opened my phone to check whereabouts of Hyun.I found her text on the notification saying she had lunch and will be back home maybe by 7 in the evening."Okay love, take care.Shall I pick you up later?" I replied. I realised I didnot have lunch so I ordered some food and settled with a can of beer for some gaming time online with Wendy.

I opened my eyes. I didnot realise when I had passed out on the couch after the match. I checked the time, it showed 8:15p.m. Hyun said she would be back by 7 and there was no reply to my previous text. To say I was worried would be an understatement. My Joohyun is the most punctual person. And if anything comes up she makes sure to keep me updated , I started panicking and instantly called her up. The call went on but no one answered. At the fifth ring, the call was answered by a man.

"Yebuseyo"

"Excuse me, who are you?"

"Hello ma'am! Do you know the owner of this phone?"

"Ofc I do. She is my god damn wife. Why are you answering her call ?Where is she ?"

"I'm the bar tender at the Velvetnights. My name is Eunhoo"

"Okay Eunhoo. Please tell me where is my wife and that she is alright.Please"

"Ma'am she was with another man earlier. She had too many drinks. She went to the washroom but she hasn't gotten back yet.

"I'm on my way there, please check on her meanwhile"

I hurriedly cut the call and got dressed in whatever I could find nearby and went for the said club. The weekend rush wasn't helping with the traffic and I was loosing my patience every second ,so I parked the car at a nearby mall and rushed to bar in the next street. I finally reached Velvetnights and the crowd was insane. There were people everywhere , I swayed my way through them to the bar. There I saw Hyun passed out in the stool with her head on the bartable.A drunk man surrounded her with his filthy hands on her thighs.I went and pulled him back,"Back off , she's my wife". 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter