Punchthegrins

Coming back to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's pov

The next three days passed by with busying ourselves to our work schedules in the morning and coming back home to cold ,silent dinners. No morning kisses, not even small talks. It felt as though we both were getting used to this. I decided to break the pattern cause we were both hurting ourselves.Even if I had to put myself down I was okay with it because this was about Joohyun. So, after office I went to my favourite flower stall to pick up her favourite Tulips. I took the freshly made bouquet and drove to her office. 

I parked my car on the nearby street and was about to ring her up when I saw her getting out of the building . She was with a man who held her close to himself by her waist. He  was talking animatedly about something with his face dangerously close to hers while she had a stoic expression. My blood boiled at that sight.I could hear my heartbeat.I got out of my car with the bouquet and headed towards them pretending everything was normal.

"Hey Hyun" I called her.

She was shocked. She was staring as if to make sure it was me she saw.

"Seul, what are you doing here?" she said with an unreadable expression.

"Got off work early today.Wanted to surprise you with your fav flowers."

Here...I was about to hand her the flowers.

When the man beside her brought out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Bogum. Park Bogum. You must be Seulgi." he said with a cocky grin on his face.

"Oh you know my name. So you must be knowing she's my wife. I'm disappointed with you're low ethics Bogum-ssi , it'd be nice of you if you get your arms off her waist."

His face turned pale in seconds.

"Oh sorry! I assumed Joohyun told you about how close of friends we are." "Right Hyuna" He said looking at at Irene with a evil smirk on his face.

Irene looked unforcomfortable under his glare. She looked at me, her eyes were hiding something.

"Ummmn Seulgi this is my colleague and friend from work Bogum."

"Hyuna-ya, friends seriously, that's rude , I'm upset" he said making a pout.You shouldn't make me sad Irene.(in a questioning tone)<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter