DancingInTheStars

Coming back to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's pov

"Hiiiiii unnie" she said giving me a hug

"Yeri, it's youuuu! Thank god ,you scared the out of me" I said sighing.

"That was fun, you should have seen your face, unnie" she said giggling.

Yeri has been the evil maknae of our gang . She is like a younger sister to me. She's still in college. Neither me nor Seulgi have any siblings so most times we pamper Yeri like our favourite sibbling.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood today else I'd have knocked your head ,little kid." I said being goofy.

"Good mood? So you must be here on a date with Seul unnie hmm?" , teasing me with her eyebrows

"Nvm, what  are you doing here btw ?"

"Just came to catchup with my high school friends.They are waiting outside I should get going now and you too ,Seul unnie must be waiting for her "Wifey" unnie" 

"Yeri--- , anyway let's catch up this weekend."

"Sure, see you around.Bye unnie. Tell Seul unnie I said Hi" and walked out of sight in no time.

"Aish this kid "I smiled

By the time I got back to the table the food was already there. Seulgi was attempting to call someone but as soon as our eyes met she put the phone down.

"Hyun, all good?, what took you so long? I was about to call you "

"Sorry. Met Yeri on the way and we had a little chat"

"Yeri's here? Where?" she said looking around like an adorable bear. 

I smiled at the sight. 

"She left, her friends were waiting for her.She said hi though"

"I miss that little brat." she said making a puppy face.

"Say Hyun. How about we host a sleepover at our place since it's a sunday tomorrow, just like the old times? Its's been a long time since we all got together"

"Sounds like a plan. I'll make the calls later, let's eat up first"

"Yes, wifey " she said smiling at me.

We were eating and chatting when a waiter came to our table.

"Excuse me ma'am,here" the waiter said holding a glass of red wine.

"We didnot order this right" Seul asked looking at me

"I'll just put it here" He kept the tray on the table and left for other customers

"I guess it's on the house since its weekend" Seul said 

When I took the glass off the tray I noticed a small note. I took it without Seul notice as she was busy to call the waiter for some dessert. I kept it under the table and read it.

"Hi babe, you shouldn't have cut the call, I'm sad. And look at you being so happy ,that's unfair. This is your only chance to save your date. So do as I say and meet me near the washroom lounge in 10 mins.I won't wait long Irene."

I din't know what to do in that moment. All my bubbly happy mood was replaced with panic. Time was ticking and I had to make up some excuse.

"Seul I'm full" I said with an uneasy face

"Baby but dessert?,are you okay hyun ?" she replied with worry

"Yess ,I need to fix my lipstick though, you can have the dessert til

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter