Truth

Coming back to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Three months back I was offered a job in this company.It was my dream to work in this organization.So when I recieved the offer letter ,I readily accepted it.I was delighted to be a part of the company. Seulgi,my friends and even my previous company colleagues were happy and proud about this achievement. I was very deligent about my work. I knew I was a little inexperienced for such a high profile comany but I gave my all efforts to excel in my tasks.

Making contacts and conversation with clients was a crucial part of being a worker in fashion industry. Even though I wasn't very fond of socializing and making conversations, I started mingling with more people, attending parties, learning their perspectives. I met a lot of colleagues and seniors who became my trust-worthy friends in no time.

Everything was fine until the day I met Park Bogum. Bogum is the son of my company's CEO. This information was not known to me when we first met. We were assigned on the same team for a particular project. Bogum's image was the opposite of his deeds. His bright smile was famous among the staff . He had a lot of female admirers. We started bonding since the first day we met. He was good with words.

Although he kept flirting from time to time I made it clear that I was married to a woman.Like I mentioned earlier he is good with words. We became good friends and in no time he collected a lot of information about me and my life.We started hanging outside office,having lunch together.People at office were starting to talk about us.There were rumours about us dating and I tried to distance myself as my conscience as a married woman but he didnot . He started gifting me things. I accepted them initially as a token of friendship until one day he brought me a diamond necklace and proposed me. I softly rejected his proposal and told him that we shouldn't cross the limits of our friendship between us.I made it clear to him that he was always a very good friend of mine and nothing more than that.He just walked off my sight with a response.

He was barely seen in office after that day.In the coming days,weird things were happening. There was once an incident when a man was beaten up by him.He was suddenly designated to a high post. Rumours of him becoming the CEO also came true in the following month. On the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter