Band-aid

Coming back to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's pov

Seeing Seulgi standing outside the building ,my soul left my body. I could feel her gaze on his arms around my waist. After knowing her for all these years, I could easily read her face. I could see all the questions , her insecurities, the hurt , the anger and so many other emotions. The thought of kissing her and taking all her pain away crossed my mind but I couldn't. I tried to keep a straight face and keep up with the conversation but every sec of it was a hell.

"Only if I give a damn about it"She said

"Oh you should" Bogum replied

The thick tension was frightening.I was scared for Seulgi.This wouldn't have been the first time Seulgi gets into a fight and me being the reason for it. Seulgi is very protective about me ever since the school days. Anyone who behaved inappropriately or showed false intentions towards me was dealt with.Seulgi was a national level boxer.But one time things got worse during a hangout in college, she promised me to never use violence for an answer unless its worst case scenerio.

I knew she could defeat Bogum physically but Bogum was a cruel man.I didnot trust him one bit considering he hated Seul so much. So I had to be a pretentious in that moment and hurt her yet again. 

"Seulgi, I'll see you at dinner. We are headed for some office work right now."I said in a cold tone

Once those words left my lips I felt devasted. My eyes couldn't look into hers anymore.

"Yeah whatever, your work comes first right" was the last thing she said before dashing away.

My eyes got watery to see her broken like this. 

"Aww Rene, don't be such a baby."Bogum said trying to touch my cheeks

"Don't touch me! I'm doing everything you ask me to, just stay away from her. You understand"

"oooo fiesty, i like it" he said with that evil grin I desperately wanted to smear off his face.

"We are getting late for our date baby, shall we?" he said pulling my waist harshly.

I had no choice but to follow his commands.

Timeskip..

It was already dark when I got home. I got into our appartment using the spare keys. The clock was already past 9 but there was no sign of Seulgi.I immediately rang her up. All my attempts went to voicemail.I was scared less.Thats when my phone started ringing. It was Wendy.

"Hello Irene unnie"

"Wendy is Seul with you?"

"Yes,we are on the way back home"

"She is not in a good condition right now unnie. I'll explain you everything tomorrow. Just don't have any discussuions tonight. Alright"

And she disconnected the call.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter