Flicker

Coming back to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's pov

The following sunday we were having breakfast when

"Hyun, what about the sleepover, did you ring them up?"

"About that..... actually I have a company event to attend this evening"

"I see.So what's the event about?" she said trying to sound interested but I could clearly spot the dissapointment in her voice.

"It's a newly launched collection by the infamous designer Danzlebrother&co." I replied with enthusiasm since it's about my work.

"Aishhh, my sunday is ruined" she said making a funny face.I giggled

"Na-uh, I have a better idea .How about you guys start off without me I'll join you after the event the sleepover?"I suggested.

"That sounds like a better plan, I'll ping Wendy and Joy. Can you call up our maknae?"

"On it"and I rang Yeri up and like I expected , she sounded very excited about it.

"She said she'll be here in the evening,what about Wendy and her obsessive lover?"

"Wendy said she and Joy are going to attend an invitation and join here directly"

"Nice, let's all have fun tonight.But don't have too much fun before I get back"

"Yes mademosaille" she said putting on her charming smile.

We cleaned up the table and got ready to get some essentials and booze for the night.

In the store...

Seulgi's pov

I was pushing the cart while Joohyun collected the items.We were in the booze section when..

"Heyyy Seulgom.!!!! Long time no see" she said jumping on me with a hug before I could stop it

"Oh hi Jisoo, How are you??"

"I'm good. But look at you as charming as ever" she replied 

"You look pretty youself" I said making a conversation.

"uhmnnn" *fake coughs.I almost forgot about Hyun and her insecurities while catching up with Jisoo. She must have killed us in her mind by now. Sigh!

Jisoo has been the girl who was the only potential rivalry in our relationship according to Joohyun. Jisoo confessed her love for me when we were in college but back then I was chasing my now called wife. Although Jisoo backed off the moment she learnt about my reationship and we became friends again. Joohyun still wasn't pleased about our friendship.Sometimes when we discuss our past lovers she'll mock me angrily saying "that girl makes heart eyes for you and then you guys say it's frienship" and use this for her benefit.Classic Joohyun haha.

Even with all this drama , I kind of enjoyed the jealous Bae Irene. And one should never underestimate this version of hers.She can get cold as hell.

"Oh jisoo, here's hyun my wife" I said embracing her shoulder.I could feel her rage went down with that move.

"Oh hey Irene.How are you?"

"Everything is good when Seul's around" she said kissing my cheeks.

"Looks like you guys are having some party tonight"

"Yeah, sunday-ing after ages,why don't.." I was about to invite her too but clearly Joohyun beat me to it.

"Oh Seul, we better hurry up" she said giving a ferocious glare that made me question my existance 

"Yeah right right" my throat went dry.

We said our goodbyes, paid for the purchase and went on our own ways.

The car ride back home was silent. If glares could kill I'd have been dead by now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter