Thunder

Coming back to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's pov

When I opened my eyes ,I figured I was in our bedroom.It was still dark outside.

"Seulgi-ya" I called for her softly.

"Unnie you are awake"

"Joy?! Where's Seul?"

"Ummmn unnie I don't know what's going on , me and Wendy took you to the hospital immediately after you collapsed. But unnie I have questions and please be honest with me,I'm worried about you. The doc said you were physically abused tonight and you have a lot of scratches on your body. Who did this to you and why?

"Does Seulgi know? Did you tell her?

I couldn't tell all of this to Seul-unnie yet beacuse it's not my place to tell"

"Where is Seulgi?"

"When we were got you here, your phone was ringing constantly with someone named bogum. Yeri too mentioned that you were picked up by him for the party.When I told her about the events of the night she simply walked out of the house in rage.I asked Wendy to follow her though."

I got up instantly after hearing that.I tried to get out of the bed but she din't let me.

"I need to go Joy ,you don't understand.If she goes to him, she might be in bad trouble."

"Why are you scred of this guy? Is he the one who did this to you?"

"Unnie calm down okay,I'll call Wendy and tell them to get back here this instant.Here ,Yeri cooked some soup for you before leaving,have it"

I was scared. Bad thoughts started invading my mind and the tears came out.Joy made the call  to Wendy.

"Wendy can you pass the phone to Seulgi unnie"

I grabbed the phone from Joy

"Seul,baby please come home,I need you"

The line got disconnected. I knew she was still angry.But my priority right now was to keep her safe.

In another 20 minutes the bell rang.

"I will go get it" Joy said 

Seulgi and Wendy came to the room. She just stared at me those sad tired eyes.There was a awkward silence in the room.

"Ummn Sooyoung-a ,let's go home. " Wendy said to Joy hinting to leave us alone .

"Let's catch up tommorow unnie,take care,bye" she said giving a hug.

We said our goodbyes and they left. Seulgi didnot utter a word, she just stood there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter