Bloodtears

Coming back to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's pov

I was shattered. My heart was beating so fast, I could feel it. She din't lift her eyes from the floor. I could see the pain in her eyes. I couldn't stop myself. My arms automatically hugged her and brought her close to my chest. 

"H-hyun, what a-are you s-saying? Please take it back." I stuttered to form a sentence.

We just stood in that position for sometime.She didnot utter a word but I could feel my shirt getting wet with her tears. After a few sniffs she finally spoke up.She lifted her face and said :

"Look at you Seul. Look at us. We are just both hurting ourselves, aren't we? I don't want this.I keep saying I love you but they mean nothing if it's me who is putting you through so much pain in the first place.I-I cannot do this to you Seulgi. You don't deserve this." she said weeping

"Joohyun, if you're worried about me hurting  because of you then your decision of getting a divorce is going to make things worse. You keep me alive and if you do this to me I might just die. I told you right you have my forgiveness ? Just trust me for once and tell me what's going on. It's hard to see someone you love go through so much pain right.It's the same with me ,I can't see you like this Hyun. I miss your bright , smiling face, I miss our cuddles, I miss my lovely wife so much baby, so jebal -come back to me,talk to me." I kept trying to convince her with conviction.

"S-seul it's complicated. I don't want to pull you in this mess." she said tighteneing our hug.

"H-hyun you're my wife.We took our vows to be there for each other. How can you put me in the dark and deal with this all by youself?,hmmn! Tell me something: put me in your shoes and imagine if I did the same to you. Won't it bother you if I din't tell you my problems. You don't let me skip meals, you take so much care of me but the fact that you don't trust me enough about this, hurts me hyun. I think I deserve to know the truth whatever it is."

"I would be mad at you Seulgi. But this truth that you're demanding right now is outrageous,I'm sacred about how you're going to react about this." she said raising her tone.

"Just tell me hyun, I promise we will deal with this together as one"

"I guess there's no point hiding things anymore then, let's go inside" she pulled me inside the room and sat me the edge of the bed. She was fiddling her fingers that showed she was very nervous. I held her by the arms and sat her next to me.

"Hyun, it's me,your bear- Seulgi, calm down okay" she sighed and looked me in the eye.

"Seulgi it's a trap.It was all planned. The company I was so eager to work for turned out to be the hub of all this evil plan. Park Bogum is the son of the CEO. I was unaware of this information when we first met. He was nice to everyone and worked as a normal employee.I din't know his intentions were so cruel behind his bright smiles. 

Making contacts and conversation with clients was a crucial part of being a worker in fashion industry. Even though I wasn't very fond of socializing and making conversations, I started mingling with more people, attending parties, learning their perspectives. I met a lot of colleague

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter