YunJae Writing Competition!

YunJae Writing Competition!
Title: The Boy's Letter
 
Pairing: YunJae
 
Author: ditzyyunnie 
 
Length: Double-Shot
~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~
 
Part 1
 
Dear YunHo,
 
I wish you could hear my voice one last time so that you don’t have to worry. I wish I could make you smile one last time so that you know I’m happy too. I wish I could make you laugh more so that you would tears because of happiness than the sadness I caused you.
 
I’m far from you in the eyes but near to your heart. When you find the truth I probably already gone, don’t worry I will always remember you. I will stay by your side no matter where am I would ever be.
 
I love you.
 
I hope you are feeling that too I don’t want you to be worried about me anymore. Keep living your life, don’t hold back to the past. You are like a star, always in place. You shine on me, who always been selfish and foolish. Now I become your sky so you can brilliantly shine.
 
On this path alone, I can’t see anything. I can’t even live without you as you were the only light in my life. I’m just a boy that was coward to say that I love you too. I hate myself for making you wait for me. I hate the tears you shed because I hurt you.
 
Will you stay at this place with me?, waiting for me to comeback. In this coldness that is like the darkness, let’s trust each other’s warmth and become like the hot sun. The memories we create would become an unforgettable song and melodies of the sky. So that even we close our eyes and reminisce, we will not be exhausted anymore.
 
I believed in eternity, I can’t easily forget about you who made up my life. I’m sorry for not telling you about my sickness. I don’t want to burden you more. I’m sorry for leaving like this. Thank you for the love you give me.
 
Love me and protect me...
 
Kim JaeJoong.
 
 
 
 
YunHo close the letter. He wipes his tear, he just can’t believe that Jaejoong was sick and for that reason JaeJoong always push him away when he asked to be his boyfriend. JaeJoong just don’t want to burden him more.
 
With the group separation news, been a jerk as YunHo was, JaeJoong leave with YooChun and JunSu to United State. For YunHo, the trio was betraying him but what he didn’t know that JaeJoong was going for surgery. Heart transplant.
 
ChangMin looks at the leader figure, he never saw YunHo was crying this hard. He knows during the lawsuit, YunHo been holding back more. When the trio leave, he want to leave with them too but been a royal dongsaeng as he is, he stay with YunHo like JaeJoong asked.
 
ChangMin still remember when he first discover about JaeJoong’s sickness, JaeJoong cry so hard and begging him not to tell YunHo and others. He agrees to it but not that long after YooChun and JunSu found out. Using the lawsuit, ChangMin plans it well.
 
All of them was agree to file sue to the company but JaeJoong asked ChangMin to drop it. ChangMin didn’t agree since it was a chance for JaeJoong to escape and undergoing the surgery without anyone notice.
 
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
“YunHo..” JaeJoong said with tears in his eyes. “I don’t want him to know.” His eyes were begging for ChangMin to think the other way.
 
“Then you want YunHo hyung to stay here?.”
 
“You will be with him for me, right?. Plus YooChun and JunSu are with me. They will take care of me.”
 
“Then I will drop the lawsuit but what about YunHo hyung, how am I going to tell him to drop the lawsuit?”
 
“Well, I already asked Jung ajushi about it and he promise me to ask YunHo to drop the lawsuit. It will be easier since JunSu, YooChun and I was investing on the cosmetic line and I believe it will be easier using that as the reason for you and YunHo to stay.” JaeJoong smile towards ChangMin.
 
ChangMin tried to hold back his tears, he looks away from JaeJoong’s pale face. His tears was falling slowly, he didn’t manage to control his emotions in front of JaeJoong anymore.
 
“Promise me, you will take care of YunHo and keep going so that I can hear you sing even we are faraway.” JaeJoong walks to ChangMin and hugs his dongsaeng tightly as he never wants to let go of the warm body.
 
“I promise, hyung.”
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
 
“YunHo hyung...”
 
“You know about this didn’t you?” YunHo asked with a hurt feeling on his voice.
 
“I’m sorry, JaeJoong hyung was asking me to keep it as a secret.” ChangMin didn’t know that YunHo was going to look through JaeJoong’s things that were left behind. He was quite shocked when YunHo said he want to rearrange his thing on the bedroom. Since he knows YunHo was not the type that is going to do the cleaning, it was JaeJoong’s job.
 
Since the lead singer leave, the leader bedroom was in mess even ChangMin didn’t want to get in it. And now he was facing with a broken YunHo as he heard YunHo was shouting earlier, he run to the leader’s bedroom quickly but when he saw the letter he understand.
 
“What he was suffering?”
 
“He had to do the heart transplant in United State. At first this was my plan but JaeJoong hyung asked me to stay here and protect hyung on his behalf.”
 
YunHo smile sarcastically, “YooChun and JunSu know too?”
 
“Yeah, and JunSu was sorry for angry at you. He didn’t know that JaeJoong hyung was not telling you.”
 
“Did he already undergo the surgery?”
 
“He did but he was in coma for almost a week.” ChangMin tears fall since he couldn’t hold it anymore. “JaeJoong hyung wrote that letter for you and asked me to give it to you, if he didn’t success to undergo his surgery.”
 
“Luckily, I found it and if not I will never know about this. I keep blaming him and others.”
 
“What will you do now, hyung?” ChangMin asked as he walks slowly nearing the leader.
 
“I don’t know...”