YunJae Writing Competition!

YunJae Writing Competition!

Title: I knew I Loved You 

Pairing: YunJae

Author: Saranghaejj08

Length: Double-Shot

~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~

Part 2

 

He was standing on the edge. The wind was whipping his hair. Looking down, it seemed as though all the people were miniscule ants, scurrying along on their own paths. A small smile crossed his face.

“Nobody seems to notice me up here. How funny. Everyone is only concerned for themselves…what kind of society is this? So selfish and…harsh.”

His thoughts returned to Yunho’s words. He was right, of course, that society would not accept them, and that it was disgusting. He chuckled.

“What’s the point? I don’t have my only friend. He probably hates me, and will never want to talk to me again. What is there to live for?”

He looked down again, at the tiny people running about. How he hoped that Yunho would be in that crowd, somehow see him, and hustle up the stairs to be his savior. Then, he would take him in his arms and…

He didn’t realize it, but there were tears streaming from his eyes. He knew it was only a fantasy. He had tried living in his fantasy world, but the cruelties of the real world had crushed him. He was lifeless, unwilling to continue.

“Oh god, help me! All I wanted was to have someone who loved me, someone who would care. I thought it was you, Yunho. But I guess I was wrong. You seem to care more about others rather than me. If this is what you want Yunho, I will give up myself for your happiness. Goodbye, my love….”

Jaejoong soared through the air, feeling as though the weight of the world had been lifted off his shoulders. If Yunho couldn’t love him, then he wasn’t worthy of the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho had just reached the top of the building, only to see his beloved take flight.

He stood in complete shock at what he had done.

In the end, he knew, he was the cause of Jaejoong’s depression, the one responsible for Jaejoong’s flight.

“Jaejoong, I love you…please come back to me…”

And Yunho decided to take the plunge for his love.