YunJae Writing Competition!

YunJae Writing Competition!

Title: The Last Winter Midnight Train

Pairing: YunJae

Author: Kim_Lily

Length: Double-Shot

~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~

Part 1

 

I've never stopped loving you.

My feelings for you have never changed.

No my heart keeps growing like my love for you.

I just try and keep still

The moments when we were happily together

See you once again…. My love….

 

Snow falls quite hard that night; making people are lazy to come out even just for taking some walks on the street. The best things to do now are sitting comfortably in front of the fireplace, drinking coffee or maybe soju to warm the terrible cold body, not wandering around the city with thick cloth and shivering body. That really is the bad idea!!

But one young man is in the opposite situation right now. His body was shivering a lot under his thick luxurious clothes. He is still walking around with clothes full of snow; some had melted and made his clothes drenched. He cursed under his unsteady breath and keeps looking for a right place to hide. He keep walk fast and reach the railway station. Suddenly an idea is popping in his mind.

I think it will be better if I use this subway to go to my hometown instead to my hotel.

Without thinking twice or more, he enters the station and gets his ticket. He waits patiently for the train to his hometown, Gwangju.

 

After about 30 minutes waiting, the train finally arrive and he gets in immediately, not letting cold breeze froze him even more. He sits near the door to give him better access to go out later. Not too much people in the train and he could sigh in relieve now. After that terrible freezing escape, he finally could rest a bit. He takes out his cellphone and began to dial someone.

 

“Yoboseyo Yunho~sshi? Where are you right now?!” his manager asked desperately from the other line.

“Aaahhh.... Jeoseonghamnida hyung.... I escaped from some stalkers and fans. They wait me near my car and I don’t have good feeling about it” I say frankly without adding the ‘truly escape’ part.

“So where are you now!! We are worried to death here!” he seems upset, Yunho thinks.

“I go to my hometown at Gwangju hyung....” he stopped, doesn’t know what to say next.

“But I will be back soon!! I promise!! The day after tomorrow, ne?! I miss my halmoni too....” now he tries to sound as adorable as possible.

“Yah!! Jung Yunho!! You have photo session tomorrow!” now the manager yells at him, Yunho has to put his cell phone 50cm away from his ear.

“Take care about it and say I will come a day after tomorrow” he hangs up immediately and turns his cell phone off.

Mianhae hyung.... but I really miss my hometown. It has been about 10 years I’m not visiting my hometown, I wonder how it looks like now. He is smiling like a dumb.

Yunho looks around ad his eyes meet a young girl sitting on a seat across his place. He covers his face immediately afraid that young girl will recognize him and the worst thing is that girl is his fans. Damn it! He feels so uncomfortable right now because he hates it when girls are surround him, not because he hates his fans, but he is.... Gay.

Yunho focussed on the night view outside the train window, it is dark outside and he can just see the city lamps that become further and further. He is about to sleep when someone pats his shoulder. He jumps a bit from his seat and turns to look who it is. His heart almost jumps from it place when he sees that girl now sit right beside him.

I am dead, he thinks desperately.

“Mianhae.... can I just sit beside you? That ahjussi keeps flirting on me. I think he mistaken me as a girl” he said sadly, making Yunho feels uneasy to reject it.

But wait....!!

Yunho is eyeing that person from head to toe and widened his eyes.

“So you are a guy?” Yunho asks shortly making person beside him pout cutely. That person could only nod and hung his head low.

Even that guy mistaken me as a girl, damn it!!

Yunho form a smirk knowing that he has mistaken, that guy is too cute and too pretty to be a guy. Yunho pats an empty seat beside him signalling the guy to sit. That guy is too happy to say thanks and sit immediately like an obedient kitten. Yunho is seeing his behaviour and smiles.

He is really cute, now he has ert thinks on his brain but he fades it away as soon as possible.

“You said you are uncomfortable with that ahjussi flirting on you right?” Yunho asks, that guy just nod and still pouting cutely.

“Then you choose the wrong decision to sit beside me” Yunho seems like doesn’t care to what he said. That guy turns to look at him and widened his beautiful eyes, confused and shock. Yunho turns to look that guy and his heart stopped beating a bit when his eyes meet with the guy’s, their face is just about 10 cm away. He gulp his saliva looking at that guy beautiful face, he lost all the words he wants to say to the guy. The guy looks away from him and blushing.

God! He is so damn handsome!!, he thinks

“I am Jung Yunho, who are you?” he introduces himself to the beautiful guy beside him and offer to shake his hand.

“Kim Jaejoong” he shakes Yunho’s hand and smile, shyly?

“I live in Jeonrado Gwangju, my home is near the city hall” he said when Jaejong not even ask about it, but he seems interested.

“Are we neighbour? My home is near there too, just in front of the empty land near the rice field” he said excitedly. “But I never once see you” he continues.

“Aaahhh.... That.... I move from Jeonrado ten years ago, I live in America with my parents and work there.  I have something to do in Seoul so I just comeback to Korea today” Jaejoong only nod in understand.

 

They keep talking about random things, but Yunho managed not to mention that he is an international super model, he is afraid that Jaejoong will behave differently if he knew his true identity. The train stopped, Yunho looks at beautiful guy that fall asleep on his shoulder and wakes him up. Jaejoong gave him apologetic look because he fall asleep but Yunho make sure that it is never mind.

They walk together along the street. It is not too far from their home. Jaejoong seems haven’t recovered from his sleepy, he doesn’t say anything to Yunho since they out from the train, his legs limps several time and almost fall on the ground.

“Jaejoong~sshi.... ride on my back. I will piggyback you home, you seems too tired to walk further” he said while caressing Jaejoong shoulders, he just help him awake after this fifth limp.

“Aniyo.... I’m okay Yunho~sshi....” he tries to reject it even he wants it badly.

“Ride on my back or I pull your hand harshly and force you to sleepover in my house tonight!” Jaejoong shocked and widened his eyes. Yunho doesn’t need to think twice and gives his back to Jaejoong. Jaejoong ride on it shyly.

“Am I heavy, Yunho~sshi?” he feels uneasy to ask.

“God! You are too light for a guy, Jaejoong” Yunho answers frankly. He never once meets such a pretty guy like Jaejoong before “Just sleep and stop talking” Yunho ordered and Jaejoong only pout but laying his sleepy head on Yunho’s shoulder.

 

Yunho keeps walking till he hears soft snore from the smaller man on his back. Feeling bored, he tries to sing randomly and fasten his hold on Jaejoong.

“How could you make my heart weak, Kim Jaejoong?” he asks more to himself.

I am, Jung Yunho, every girls going crazy toward me and want me them, falling to this beautiful guy. Is it even make sense? He smiled thinking about it.

 

Yunho could see his home about 5 meters again, Jaejoong wakes up and fasten his hold on Yunho’s chest and rubs his sleepy eyes.

“You are awake? That is my home” Yunho shows him his big mansion home.

Jaejoong amazed at first, “I will walk from here, Yunho~sshi” Jaejoong asks him politely.

“No.... I will bring you to your home” Yunho answers coldly.

“Please Yunho~sshi.... get me down” Jaejoong whined at him and moving his body making Yunho almost falls.

“Yah Kim Jaejoong!!” Yunho shout at him.

“I said get me down! I will walk from here!” Yunho gives up and get him down gently.

“Kamsahamnida.... I’m sorry for interrupting you...” Jaejoong bows politely at Yunho.

“See you Yunho~sshi...” he said before leave Yunho alone in front of his mansion.

Yunho smiles and giggles like an idiot and eyeing Jaejoong till he disappear in the darkness then enter his mansion.

Kim Jaejoong.... Kim Jaejoong.... we will definitely meet again!

***

 

-Yunho POV-

Fresh cool breeze blow forcefully into my room, I hide myself under the blanket and continue to sleep, still shivering. I look at my wrist watch, I forgot to take it off last night, and widened my eyes.

“Goddamnit!! Hyung must be really angry if I come late!!” I wake up immediately and throw my blanket, revealing my whole body. I stand up on my bed but suddenly realize something weird, this isn’t my room!! I think for a while and laugh like crazy.

Of course this is your room, you pabo!! This was your room ten years ago!!

I forgot I visit my halmoni last night and have to piggyback Jaejoong.

Kim Jaejoong.... Finally I realize I miss that sweet smile. I take shower for another 15 minutes and walk down stair, welcomed by delicious smell from dining room. I see my halmoni there preparing breakfast.

“Halmoni!!” I hug her from behind and lay my head on his sholder.

“Yah.... Don’t be a baby Jung Yunho! Eat your breakfast, ne... I have something to do at the city hall. You don’t mind to walk around alone, do you?” Halmoni gives me apologetic look.

“No.... I will walk around myself. I want to visit my new friend” I said happily while eating my pancake.

“Huh? New friend?” Halmoni seems confused.

“Yes! He said he live not too far from here, there in front of empty land near the rice field” I hear my grandmother choke a bit and then cough.

“Halmoni.... You alright?” I pat her back lovingly.

“Who is your friend??” she asks me again

I chuckle a bit, “His name is Jaejoong! Kim Jaejoong! He is very cute and beautiful. Waeyo?” I finally ask because I see my grandmother frown.

“Ouwh.... Nothing.... Have fun ne...” she said, I could feel something wrong in her tone but I choose to take no care about it.

 

We finish our breakfast and she calls a maid to clean the table up. She walks to the city hall alone because she doesn’t want me to accompany her. I change my clothes to the casual one. I ask my maid if she somehow know where the Kim mansion is. Her answers just like Jaejoong’s and it is just about 1 km from here. I thank her and walk outside. I enjoy the country view; it is so far different from the city situation, crowded.

Finally I arrive in front of empty land. It is not totally empty, the grass freezing thereand some goats and cows playing on the dead grasses covered with snow. I saw a mansion not as big as mine in front of me and saw the name tag. KIM SOORO written there, I bet he is Jaejoong’s father. I’m about to press the bell when someone called me.

“Jung Yunho~sshi?” I turn my head to look at the owner of that angelic voice, Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong~ah....” I come to his direction.

“You want to visit me?” he said and I just nod.

“I’m here, so let’s just take walk to the garden there, the big pool is frozen right now” he drags me along and I just following him. I saw his flawless skin exposed from his neck and gulp my saliva, I shook my head till it hurt, throwing the ert thinks to the trash bin.

 

We play there happily. I don’t know why he loves winter so much. We are just the two human there since no one out from home in this freezing day. I enjoy my moment with him since tomorrow I have to go back to Seoul. But then an idea pop out in my mind.

I will just use train everyday and stay in my old mansion then in hotel! Or maybe I should bring my car? But it is dangerous.... My fans in the whole Korea knew to whom that Black Audy belongs to, that is mine. Yes! I will just use train.

“Aren’t you tired, Jaejoong~ah....” I shout at him and he turns to look at me.

“Aniyo.... I love winter so much. I’m always waiting for winter to come. I’m waiting and finally this year is the most beautiful winter ever in my life” he answers me cheerfully. I just smile.

“It is freezing here, let just search a warmer place” I ask him to come with me but he simple ignore me, still busy with the snowfall. I sigh and come to him, hugging his slender womanlike waist and spin him around. He screams his heart out in fear and then hugged me dramatically when I stopped and land him on the ground again. I can’t lie my heart beats like crazy when I saw him blushing, he is too cute! I release him from my embrace and fake a cough.

“Kajja....” he said while pulling my hand gently. Go away from that freezing place.

-End of POV-

***

 

It has been a week since Yunho chose to stay in his old mansion he will always take train to go from Jeorado to Seoul. He knew it is hard but he love it. He can’t visit Jaejoong often because of his jobs, he really is busy, but he often meets Jaejoong in the train or in the railway station, sitting on the bench with his always sad teary eyes in the late night. He wonders what did Jaejoong do or where he come from so he has to go back home always in the late night -and sometimes crying- because he can’t find him in the day or morning train.

He can’t lie that he is worry about Jaejoong, he loves him, yeah.... finally he realizes his own feeling. He doesn’t know whether Jaejoong loves him back or not, he simply doeasn’t take care about it. It is enough for him just to be near around Jaejoong. He tells Jaejoong the truth that he is celebrity, a model and singer, and the most important thing, he is gay. Jaejoong seem shocked at first but then grinning like idiot and he tells Yunho that he himself is too.... Gay. Knowing it, Yunho feels relieved and he will confess at him exactly in the end of winter before it is too late. He has only 1 week left before going back to America and maybe he could bring Jaejoong with him there.

Tonight too, he comes home late because too much photo shot session he has to attend. He wonders why every company just like love his body so much and he still has long list of companies in contract with his body. He feels lonely in the train, he keeps spacing out till the train stopped at the Jeonrado station. He looks outside the window and he sees Jaejoong sitting on one of the bench, he looked really sad.

Yunho comes out as so as possible just to see that Jaejoong isn’t there anymore. He feels stress just to look at that beautiful crying face and try to find him, he search everywhere but can’t spot his beloved creature. He asks to everyone he spot but no one seems to know where Jaejoong is. Finally he spots Jaejoong in the dark corner place of the railway station. Yunho runs to him and hug him, Jaejoong shocks a bit but then recognize to whom this warmth belongs. He cried his heart out on Yunho’s chest and Yunho can just pats his back lovingly.

 

I’ll wait for you to accept my love

Yunho breaks the embrace and looks at those beautiful teary orbs I front of him.

“Why are you crying, Jaejoong~ah?” it is hurt to see you cry, he said it to himself I his mind.

“I *sob* have been waiting for *sob* him, but he…. He promised me to *sob* marry me, but….” and that words simply breaking Yunho’s heart apart. Jaejoong has lover already and he seems to love him very much.

“He left you?” he asks with the painful heart. Jaejoong not reacted at all make Yunho confused. Jaejoong simply hung his head low.


Leave him because I’ll never let go of your hands,

Yunho hugs him again and tries to ease Jaejoong’s pain. He can hear Jaejoong’s sobbing become less and he felt relieved

“Let’s go home…. It is cold here, you will catch cold if you stay here” he said.

Even if it’s only tears,I’ll wipe them away for you

Yunho lift Jaejoong chin till their eyes meet and wipes his tears with his thumb. Jaejoong smiles a little before looks away from those manly sharp orbs. He feels weak every time he sees those eyes.

Yunho pulls his hand gently and they leave railway station hand I hand. Everyone look at them with what-is-that-guy-doing look but they simply ignore them.

***

 

Reflected in your eyes…. Is the me who only wants you
My heart that's about to burst like fate
The attraction that I don't know when it comes
But I'm not going to lose you
It is you I see reflected in my eyes
The never ending De Javu

 

“Eomma…. I will go to Korea this winter” Yunho said to his mother.

“We can’t Yunho~ah…. Eomma and appa still have something to do” his mother gives him reason.

“I will go alone then” he pouts.

“Andwae! We will come with you!”

“But you can’t come! I already promise that I will go visit halmoni this winter” he lied.

“She will understand Yunho….”

But Yunho doesn’t want to listen to his mother anymore. He goes out from home and rides his motorcycle. Suddenly he feels bright light come near him and he feels his body being struck by something big that make his body fly and landed harshly on the ground.

“Jaejoong~ah….” was his last word before he closes his eyes.