YunJae Writing Competition!

YunJae Writing Competition!
Title: Lost
 
Pairing: YunJae
 
Author: amiev94  
 
Length: One-Shot
~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~
 

JaeJoong's P.O.V

 

We'll, its another day at school. Another day of pain and misery. I seriously hate school. I hate it for life. Everyone here is completely ed up, literally. At this age, everyone goes around and s each other's brains out. It's disgusting. is for reproducing, not making each other lose their breaths for minutes, then in the end its only four seconds of . I seriously don't understand these disgusting people. Society has really changed.

 

I walked down the hallway, making my way to my locker. I could sense glares shooting towards me. The aura changed suddenly. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't. I felt like they were going to jump me any minute. Any second now...

 

Oi! JaeJoong!” I heard a call from behind me. I immediately gulped and turned around at the low, harsh tone. I noticed that it was Choi Siwon; the most cockiest kingka out of the whole school. He basically ed all the girls in the school. It was rumoured that he ed a guy named HeeChul.

 

What is it now?” I asked in a normal tone. I could hear muttering from the students that were around their lockers.

 

Don't use that attitude with me!” I could see the anger and hate going in his eyes. It looked like he was going to jump me and beat the out of me in any second. I just blinked stupidly at him, not really giving a what he just said. “Do you want to die?” I heard him yell as I saw his fist in the air. I shut my eyes tight, lowering my head as I whimpered.

 

I waited to the punch to come, but it never did. I slowly opened my eyes to see the back of someone. I recognised the scent and presence. I immediately smiled. It was Jung Yunho who stood in front of me. My saviour, my inspiration, my friend. He was a year level higher than me. He was in the same class as Siwon. I moved over to the side to see what had happened. I saw Yunho holding onto Siwon's fist tightly. Yunho was furious. And as for Siwon, his face was full of fear. “Do you want to die, Siwon?” I heard Yunho say in a low, harsh tone, emphasising the 'you'. “Answer me!” He yelled again.

 

Siwon shook his head in terror. “N-No Yunho-Sunbae!” I heard him cry in horror.

 

That's what I thought.” Yunho said as he let go of Siwon's fist harshly. I then noticed he turned his focus to me. He immediately smiled and held onto both of my shoulder. “Are you okay BooJae?” He asked me. I shyly nodded, lowering my head to cover my red cheeks. “That's good, now go class okay? Stay strong JaeJoong!” He said holding up his fist. “Hwaiting.” He whispered.

 

I nodded and lifted my fist. “Hwaiting.” I said to him. He smiled and ruffled my hair as he walked off.

 

 

I sat in class and there were basically glares and stares shooting towards me. I said in the back of the class. I hated it back here. I felt alone. But if I sat at the front, the es and cockheads might do something to me. So, I just sit at the back to avoid myself from getting tortured.

 

I was really paranoid about all the glares that were shooting towards my way. I was scared that one day, the teacher wouldn't be present, then they'd all jump me and Yunho won't be there for me. All the scenarios running through my head is giving me a headache. I'm sick of society. I'm sick of the cockheads and es. I'm sick of everything.

 

Kim JaeJoong?” I heard my name call from the front. I immediately looked up to look at the teacher. “You okay?” He asked me trying to smile. I nodded slowly. He too nodded and continued with his lesson. I noticed that some of the girls and guys turned back at me and mouthed 'attention '.

 

I gulped and felt my heart being beaten a million times. I am not an attention . I never wanted to grab people's attention. I never wanted attention from anyone. So why are they doing this? I lowered my head as I felt tears trickling down my face, as the other students smirked in victory.

 

 

I bent over in pain as they pulled my hair to bring me up to their level. I felt blood trickling down the side of my forehead. I couldn't even open my eyes properly. They threw another hard blow to my right cheek, nearly breaking my jaw.

 

You think you're al top huh? Not everything has to revolve around you. Not everyone has to pay attention to you!” the older male said as he punched my other cheek, causing my head to feel dizzy. I knew that I'll die like this. It might be in the school's news paper with the headline 'Kim JaeJoong was found dead in the boy's locker bay.' How amazing will that be? Finally someone giving a .

 

My whole body started to feel weak. I hated this. But it's for their pleasure. I let them hurt me. I let them do whatever I want. Because I can't do anything to stop them. I feel like my body would shut down any second now. I just felt so weak.

 

I then felt him loosening his grip on my hair and I fell straight onto the ground, head first. This was the point where I couldn't really see anything. I tried to focus my vision on what just happened. I could see the dickhead being bashed up by someone. I exactly knew who it was. I smiled as I out.

 

 

[We Were In Love - T-ARA]

 

I opened my eyes. I felt my head pulsing in pain. I rubbed my forehead as I sat up to get a clear vision of where I was. I looked around and I immediately knew where I was. This room was something that I always loved to be in. I remember the first time, the best time, and the times. Wait... ? Yes, .

 

I then saw a familiar figure opening the door. I smiled as he entered and closed the door. He came to me and sat crossed legged on the bed facing me. “You feeling better?” He asked me.

 

Yes Yunho. I feel a bit better. But you could've just let me there. Let me die. Then everyone else will care.” I said as my eyes started to water. Yunho immediately furrowed his brows at me and pulled me into a tight hug. His hugs were so... comforting. When I hug him. I feel safe. I feel like the world that evolves around me is not my worry anymore.

 

Don't say that.” He said as he let go and wiped the tears away from my face. “You are special JaeJoong. I love you a lot. And you know that.” He said that as he kissed me on the lips. I felt better him kissing me. I felt loved and cared for. I didn't have to worry about the other ers any more. He let go of me. I noticed his expression changed. I furrowed my eyebrows. He looked at me, he felt hesitated. “JaeJoong... I have something to tell you.”

 

I gulped and nodded. “Umm, sure... tell me... “ I said quietly.

 

He inhaled deeply. “Well... we've known each other for a long time right?” I nodded. “Remember when we promised each other that we'd be with each other for the rest of our lives until we die??” I nodded. “Remember when we promised that we'd get married?” I giggled a bit and nodded. He gulped. “All of that... I'm going to have to break that promise.”

 

I frowned. I felt my heart splitting into two. I couldn't even focus any more. But no. I must ask him to make sure. “Does this mean.. that... you're going away? As in... moving to another country?” I asked trying to smile a bit. He shook his head. I could see that the look on his face wasn't pleasant. He didn't look happy. “Yunho?” I asked again. “A-Are you going to te-”

 

I have heart and lung cancer.” He said sharply, not trying to look at me in the face.

 

At that moment, I felt like I was going to faint. I felt like I had no reason to live in this world no more. I felt like I'm done. I'm done with everything. I have no use in this world no more. “T-There must be a cur-”

 

There's not cure JaeJoong. I'll be dead in 3 weeks.” I widened my teary eyes as I placed my hand over my mouth in horror.

 

I felt tears rolling down my face. I looked at him, he wasn't even looking at me. I could see his lips trembling and his eyes filled with tears. “Y-Yunho... “I whispered as I touched his cheek. He closed his eyes at my touch. I sniffed as I made him turn to face me. I bit my lip to avoid myself to cry even more. “I don't know what to say...” I whispered in a hurt tone.

 

He shook his head as he looked down. “I don't know what to say as well.” He whispered. I quickly pulled him into a hug, holding him tight, not wanting to let go. “I'm sorry JaeJoong. I'm sorry that I'm breaking the promised we made to each other. I'm sorry for hurting you right now, but when I die, please stay strong.” He whispered to me.

 

I sniffed. “Yes Yunho. I promise I'll stay strong.” I let go of the hug to be faced by the hurt Yunho. I tried to breath normally but I couldn't. I just couldn't believe that the one who has been in my life since that day, is leaving this world in 3 weeks. I can't even bare without him for 3 hours! How can I stand for the rest of my life?

 

 

Author P.O.V

 

Yunho has been looking well ever since he told JaeJoong. He's been fine at school, attending classes without any thing happening. Then, 4 days later, his heart stopped completely while in class. He was in the middle of a presentation on the environment until his heart stopped completely and fell towards the ground.

 

He was then taken to the ER immediately. Fortunately, the doctors managed to get his heart pumping again. But it means that he won't be able to go to school, or even get out of the hospital bed until he dies.

 

The bad thing is that JaeJoong has not idea that this happened to Yunho. Let's go back to school to have a look what's been happening.

 

JaeJoong P.O.V

 

I walked into class and I noticed that everyone was gone. I widened my eyes. I saw the teacher sitting at the table marking tests. I walked up to him. “Sir... Where's everyone?” I asked.

 

They're all praying for Yunho.” He said in a low voice. “He was taken to hospital morning because his heart stopped during class.” I frowned. “But fortunately, his heart is back to normal now.” I felt calm as he said that. As long as he's okay. I bowed and thanked the teacher as I left. I immediately made my way to hospital to see Yunho.


[Music stops here]
 

 

Haha! JaeJoong is a homoual freak! Na Na Na Na!” They said in a teasing voice. JaeJoong lowered his head. He didn't like being teased like this. He doesn't like being teased because of his ual orientation. Society doesn't need to judge people like this. It's not fair.

 

JaeJoong's P.O.V

 

I ran out of the teasing circle and into the principals office. I came in crying my eyes out. He immediately told me to sit down. I told him everything. How everyone started teasing me.

 

The principal took this seriously and took serious charges towards this. So you know what he did? He banned everyone from using phones in class. That's right, everyone was allowed to use phones in class, but now he banned it over uality. Everyone got really pissed and blamed it on me. Why? Just because I was gay.

 

5 years later... Present time....

 

I ran up to Yunho's hospital room. I immediately opened the door. On my way to his bed, I tripped, so I basically crawled on the ground to go to him. He was laying there peacefully with an air mask. I held onto his hand, holding them tight with my own two hands. “Yunho... I'll stay until you go into heaven. I'll stay.” I grabbed a seat from near-by and pulled it towards the bed for me to sit on.

 

Seconds... turned to minutes.... turned to hours... turned to days....

 

Its been 2 days since I've been in here. I never left the hospital. I wanted to be Yunho's side. I love him. I never want him to be out of my life. I just want him to be with me.

 

I then felt his hand gripping my hand softly. I widened my eyes and I looked at Yunho. His eyes were slowly opening. He looked at me and tilted his head. He gave a charismatic smile. I smiled in happiness to see him awake.

 

You look like crap JaeJoong.” He laughed at me. “But you still look beautiful with those tired panda eyes, pale face and dry lips.” He giggled.

 

I gave him a stupid look. “What ever loser.” I said back at him with attitude.

 

JaeJoong, remember when we first met?” He asked me. I looked towards the ground, not wanting to go back to the passed. “Well it doesn't matter. I'm going to remind you again how we first met. Now, those cockheads were taking you into the toilets and they basically pulled you into the cubicle and dunked your head down the toilet. And then, I came and saw them and bashed the out of them. Then we became friends and I loved you ever since that day.” He said ending it with a smile. That's how I like my stories to be told: short and simple.

“Remember when we had our first date?” I asked.

 

Yes! We went to Namsan tower to place the lock on the walls. And it was so fun, cause after that we went to eat Jjajjamyeon!”

 

And remember our first...” I winked at him.

 

He immediately looked excited. “Yes, we basically did it in my room and like, my parents were on holiday, and I was studying at my table, and you were sleeping. So then like, I thought you looked so cute so I basically you.” I rolled my eyes and smiled.

 

Pabo...” I shook my head.

 

Aren't you supposed to go home? Aren't your parents worried?” He asked me in concern.

 

I gave Yunho 'the look'. “They're off smoking pot again.” I said, not really wanting to talk about them.

 

Well... I guess that's normal to you...” He said trailing off.

 

 

. . .

 

Can you believe it? It's nearly over for Yunho. I've been skipping school lately. I never wanted to leave Yunho's side. Well... I kinda left to go home and shower, look after the house...and you know... stuff. But anyway, Yunho has looked even weaker and paler each day. I just couldn't bare to look at his pain. But I don't want to leave his side.

 

I sat on my chair next to the bed. I held his hand tightly, praying that there has to be a miracle. There must be a miracle. Please, let Yunho live. I looked over to see Yunho, who was resting. I could feel him gripping onto my hand loosely. He wanted me to know that he was still alive.

 

JaeJoong?” he said to me. I looked up at him with my saddest face. “JaeJoong, come here and let me kiss you.” He said. I obeyed and went over to kiss him on the lips. He slowly pushed me away. ”I think it's time.” I felt my heart sinking into my stomach. No, he can't no. Not yet!”

 

N-No...” I whispered. He only smiled as his grip on my hand loosened and his eyes closed shut. I felt my heart being beaten. This was the worst feeling in my life. I held onto my chest. The pain of losing someone.... this was how much it hurts.

 

Yunho...” I whispered as he touched his face. He was gone now... Tears trickled down my cheek. “I'll see you in heaven... one day...” I whispered.

 

 

I came home from the hospital. I threw my bag onto my bed and fell straight onto it. I was still hurt by everything. I really don't want him to leave. My life is nothing without him now.

 

JaeJoong?” I heard a female voice. It was mother. I turned around to face her. She looked normal. She didn't look like she was on drugs. She walked over to me and sat next to me “JaeJoong, I heard about Yunho...” I cried into my palms straight after my mother mentioned Yunho. “JaeJoong, it's okay...” She said as she pulled me into a hug. And of course, her hugs were nothing as close to Yunho's hugs. “JaeJoong, not everything in life has a happy ending. Not everything in life is based on happiness. Like they always say, all good things must come to an end JaeJoong....”

 

 

I hate my mother. First, she's all nice and caring, then after a few minutes, she come back and starts to bash me and hit me. What the is wrong with these people! I'm sick of it! I hate it!

 

I HATE EVERYTHING.

 

I stood on top of the school building. There was a large crowd at ground level, looking up towards me. I could hear them doubting me. They don't think I'll jump off this bridge. The don't think that I'll do it. Well I will. I took a step on the ledge. I looked out the horizon in front of me, not caring about the people below me. I moved a bit closer to the edge. This is it.

 

I was about to jump when I felt something stopping me. I turned my head to see Yunho sitting at the edge, looking up towards me. “Hey, what are you doing?!” He said in a loud but happy tone. I widened my eyes. My heart stopped to see him sitting there. I just kept looking at him. “Tsk Tsk Tsk... JaeJoong, you didn't listen to me, did you?” he said. I gulped. “You promised me that you'll stay strong. Do you think you're being strong now?” He asked. My mind was completely ing me up. I think I've gone mental. Getting these hallucinations.

 

I just shook my head and said. “Well, you broke my promise, so it's my turn you break yours.” I said as I took a step off the edge and I fell at a high speed. I could hear gasps and screams coming from the bottom. I smirked. That's what I wanted to hear from them. And now, they'll give a about me.

 

I fell and landed of my forehead. Just before I out, I heard Yunho saying “Pabo... See you soon.” I smirked as I felt blood gushing out of my head. This is what I call attention. This is called being an attention , . I closed my eyes and that was it.

 

 

PABO!” I heard Yunho yell at me as he smacked the back of my head. I hissed in pain. “Idiot, why did you die, huh?” He said to be again.

 

I gave him a pout. “I can't live in a world like that any more. Full of and es” I said with attitude.

 

He sighed. “Whatever, at least I still got my BooJae...” He said smirking as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. “Say, why don't we go have some... “ He winked at me.

 

No, we're angels. Just be peaceful.” I said calmly.

 

Correction. Half-winged angels.” He said.

 

I just rolled my eyes at him. “Whatever. And guess what Yunho?”

 

Yes?” He asked.

 

I love you.” I said smiling.

 

Naww.... Boojae... I love me too!” He said happily. I frowned at him and turned to face my back towards him. “I was kidd-”

 

Too late! You're not getting any tonight!” I said with a smirk and walked away.

 

No! I want from my BooJae!” I heard him scream and yell in the distance.

 

I guess... he kept his promise.