YunJae Writing Competition!

YunJae Writing Competition!

Title: Age Doesn't Matter To Us

Pairing: YunJae

Author: soyoung

Length: One-Shot

~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~

 

“Really, he looks so handsome!”

He fisted his hand tight, gripping the poor yellow-banana pen hard.

‘He is indeed handsome, but he is mine.’

“And look those y lips of his~ Oh my… I can faint if I can taste those sinful lips.”

He gritted his white teeth, closing his eyes shut.

‘And those lips are just me can taste it!’

“Oh~ his abs and skin are just perfect! I wanna touch it everyday.”

He tried to control his ragged breath, inhaling huge amount of fresh air.

‘Just I definitely can touch him in everyway and everyday, not YOU!’

“I really wanna to taste him even it’s just one night stand.”

With that he snapped angrily, breaking the pen into two and stood straight upward surprising the bunch of students beside him.

“YOU!!!” he pointed out at them.

“What is wrong?” one of them replied in confused.

“YOU...,” he inhaled sharply, trying to control his anger. “…just be quite. I’m trying to study here.”

He wanted to clap for himself for succeeded to manage his temper down. It was the first time. Usually he would be punch the day out of them all since they were drooling over at his boyfriend. Thanks to his parents and his boyfriend who lectured him for being an abused man when he beat his friend next class a week ago after he knew that guy had imagined loudly in front of him about his boyfriend doing this and that things. And the result he was grounded at home and was banned to meet his boyfriend for a week. It was killed him slowly unable to see his lover.

When he was still in punishment he ever beat someone again, the day of punishment would be add three days more. His parents surely knew how to teach him manners.

“Since when are you study in break time?”

“Since forever! Now you all dismissed and back to your own freaking seat. Teacher will be here anytime soon. Now move your lazy from here!”

Like he had said, the teacher came in and those students back to their seats. The lesson went ever so slowly for his liking. He really wanted this freaking school ended sooner, after all this was the day he would meet his boyfriend after a week. He missed his lover so badly.

Tapping his other pen against the desk, he stared right at the clock. Count one minute… two minutes… three minutes and….

The bell rang loudly, making the sleeping students jump in surprised. As the bell rang, he had run already to go home as fast as he could, to where his lover was waiting him at.

 

<*><*><*><*><*>

 

 “Welc-“

He ignored his mother’s greet. He threw his shoes anywhere and ran up to his bedroom, making loud bang noise when he stomped his steps hard, jumping 2 stairs at once.

His mother shook his head, “That kid…. He really needs to learn more manners.” And she decided to leave the house, shopping for dinner.

He didn’t care where he threw his bag in his way to bedroom which was in the corner. The one he cared was he would meet his boyfriend now!

“JAE!” he kicked the door open with a loud bang.

And he was greeted by a beautiful man, scratch that, a beautiful angel sitting on his bed with legs crossed and drinking a cup of tea elegantly. Such a heaven scene, he thought.

“Why is in hurry Yun?” Jaejoong sipped his tea carefully, eyes not leaving a tile floor as if something more interesting than his young boyfriend.

Yunho’s mouth was agape in disbelief. What? Why is he so calm? Was he not missing me? Was he not know that every freaking single minute he always thinking about him? Yunho gritted his teeth in anger by his lover’s calm attitude.

“WHAT THE HELL JAE?!! When I was always thinking about you whenever and wherever, you just sit here, calming as if it’s okay to not meet me for a week!” Yunho yelled in anger.

“Calm down Yun,” Jaejoong placed the cup back to the mini drawer beside the bed, smiling sweetly.

“I CAN’T CALM DOWN!”

“If you always yell and frown like that, you will have wrinkle Yun. You can be old faster,” Jaejoong stood and walked to where Yunho was. “Look! You had wrinkle already,” he placed his index finger on Yunho’s forehead, their faces were only a few inches.

Yunho almost, really almost, forgave Jaejoong instantly. He couldn’t stand when Jaejoong acted really cute and beautiful in front of him, not when their faces were so close until he could feel Jaejoong’s breath against his skin. He wanted to jump on him, ravishing and marking him over and over again. But this time his temper won. He swatted Jaejoong’s hand away from his already heated skin of his.

The older man startled, “Y-Yun? Are you still mad at me? Oh!” Jaejoong turned around to look something he hid on his younger lover’s bed, “I have something for yo-“

“No thanks!” Yunho cut his sentence.

Jaejoong faced him again with his hand on his back, hiding his surprise, “But I want to give you something. Four days ago I went to Hawaii and-“

“WHAT?? You went to Hawaii when we couldn’t see each other?” Yunho gritted his teeth, “So this is what you did when I’m not by your side? You went travelling around the world, forgetting your boyfriend, enjoying yourself or maybe you were with other man?”

“Bo! Yun, I’m not forgetting you. I bought you a gift from there and even I was with other men, they‘re just-“

When Yunho heard ‘other men’ words, he couldn’t control his young passion or anger in this case. His 20 years old idol boyfriend, Kim Jaejoong, cheated on him, a mere 17 years old high school boy.

“GET OUT!” Yunho fisted his palm tight, afraid he could slap Jaejoong.

“Yun…,” Jaejoong’s eyes were b with tears.

“I said GET OUT FROM HERE!” Yunho looked away, not facing Jaejoong’s hurt expression.

Jaejoong tried hard to stop his tears falling, “I-I place the present here. Hope you like that Yunnie…. I-I have schedule now. Excuse m-me….”

Jaejoong put the red box on the bed and hurried to take his bag. When he ran exiting the bedroom, his shoulder collided on Yunho’s and with that his tears finally fell on his cheeks.

Yunho caught a glimpse of Jaejoong’s tears. The flow of guilty ran through his body straight to his heart. He wanted to run after him saying sorry for what he had done to Jaejoong, but his legs were like glued on the floor. He sighed and slumped down, palming his face in frustrated.

“If only I can control my ragging temper.”

 

<*><*><*><*><*>

 

Jaejoong now was in the studio to record his new songs for upcoming album. He sang that song over and over again since the director wasn’t satisfied enough with the progress. Why that couldn’t be? When he was sad, he had to sing happy ones. Even he tried to act happy, his voice betrayed him. His voice filled with hurt and pain. He knew that he had to act professional, yet he couldn’t. His love to his younger boyfriend was much bigger than his love for being an idol.

The record was last for almost a day. The director still wanted to repeat the record tomorrow. And now Jaejoong had to move to other place to have photo shoot. He gathered his things and ready to enter the car with his manager when he saw his lover standing near the tree in front of the studio.

‘He looks hot with those uniforms on,’ Jaejoong thought. But the second that thought came, he shook his head instantly. He decided that he was still mad at him when in the fact, he had forgiven. After all he couldn’t stand mad at him more than two days.

“Jaejoong, let’s go. We’re nearly late,” Jaejoong’s manager urged him to enter the car.

His stare met with Yunho’s for few seconds before he seated inside the car. He sighed loudly. This kind of life was so tiring the out of him. When he and his boyfriend had chance to make up for their misunderstanding, he couldn’t make it since he had a lot of work t do now.

Jaejoong jumped in surprise as his phone vibrated inside his pocket. He slipped out it to check that he received a message.

‘Boo, miss you….’

A small smile appeared on his face. He hurried to type the answer.

‘Meet me at my bedroom three hours later.’

Jaejoong truly couldn’t wait to meet his younger lover. He would finish his job fast today!

 

<*><*><*><*><*>

Yunho sighed when Jaejoong’s car leaving the studio. He merely could stare the car more and more lost from his sight. He touched his left wrist, wanting to convince that it was there. The present from Jaejoong.

[Flashback]

“If only I can control my ragging temper.”

Yunho’s stare landed on the box lying on his neat bed. He remembered how Jaejoong was so happy to give him that box. Yunho got curious and decided to open the box. He stood up from the floor, walking and sitting on the bed. Ripping the wrapper, he was greeted with a black watch. He stared intensely on that watch, not believing that Jaejoong knew what he wanted. After his sense went back to him, he noticed that there was something on the bottom of the box.

 

Yunho~ I miss you so very much. It’s kind of hard for me to not see you for a week. And now I’m in Hawaii for my new album photo book. Even all of crew was cheering me, it’s still lonely here without you. But I bought you something! It’s couple watch. You have the black watch and mine is white one. You know why did I choose watches for us? It’s because I want you to know that I will be by your side, always be, as long as the time still ticking until the end of our times. I love you Yunho….

And please don’t beat anyone again since I don’t want you are banned and unable to meet me. It’s killing me you know.

Your BooJae~<3

 

Yunho nearly cried reading Jaejoong’s letter. He felt that he always be selfish and it always ended he hurt Jaejoong’s heart. He knew that he was younger than his lover, but he should act more mature, not allowing his temper went first before his mind and heart.

Yunho wanted to change. And he would change for sure.

[End of Flashback]

 

Yunho took his phone out, texting his Hime that he needed him. It was killing him after two days they were in a cold war. When the reply came, he was grinning. He knew that Jaejoong knew that he knew Jaejoong had forgiven him.

He ran to Jaejoong’s house, not caring that now was raining cats and dogs. When he arrived at Jaejoong’s house which beside his own house, Jaejoong’s mom welcomed him warmly saying that it had been long since he came to her house. She let Yunho to wait his son inside Jaejoong’s bedroom. Yeah, she had treated him as his son-in-law already.

Half and three hours later, the door of Jaejoong’s bedroom cracked open. It was Jaejoong, he had finished his job.

Yunho who was sitting on the bed, instantly jumped on him, “JAE!!!”

Jaejoong hugged him tightly, “Yun, I missed you so badly. I think you will not see me again….” Jaejoong’s eyes started to wet.

“How could I not see you? I can die if I do that,” Yunho’s hug got tighter. “Jae, I’m sorry…. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Even I’m younger than you, it isn’t reason to act like a kid. I promise I will be more mature and I-“

Jaejoong cut his sentence, kissing him like there was no tomorrow. The kiss was so soft and sweet, filled with love. But when Yunho’s mind could digest Jaejoong’s action, the kiss turned into passionate one. He was nibbling and Jaejoong’s lower lip making him let out a low moan. Yunho used the chance to slip his tongue inside the warm cavern, exploring the delicious taste that he would never get enough with.

When the need of oxygen got bigger, they finally broke the kiss. Jaejoong looked straight at Yunho’s warm orbs, panting.

“Yun…. Age doesn’t matter to me. Even you’re younger or older than me, you will always be the one I love,” Jaejoong smiled, pecking Yunho’s lips once again.

Yunho lifted Jaejoong in bridal style and brought him on the bed. He straddled him by his hips, kissing the pale neck of Jaejoong.

“And age doesn’t matter to me either. The matter is you, me and our love.”

Yunho opened his uniform and started to ravish his lover over and over again.

Yeah, make up was the matter to them for now.