YunJae Writing Competition!

YunJae Writing Competition!

Title: I knew I Loved You 

Pairing: YunJae

Author: Saranghaejj08

Length: Double-Shot

~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~

Part 1

 

 

He was running. The wind was biting at his skin, the dust blinding his eyes, but he didn’t stop. He knew that if he stopped, he may never get the chance to tell him. Tell him that he was right.

“I do love you Jaejoong. Please wait for me…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho was sitting underneath a tree when his best friend, Jaejoong, came to sit beside him.

“Hi Yunnie! How are you? You look a little tired…is there something wrong? Is it problems in school? Home? You can talk to me if you need someone! I think…”

“Oi, Joongie! Calm down! Nothing’s wrong, I’m just a little tired. So, how have you been, boo?”

Jaejoong’s cheeks tinted at the sweet nickname. This man was going to be the death of him, with his sweet smiles and lovely gestures. It was true. Jaejoong loved his best friend.

“Yunnie! I was only worried for you. I am fine, just worried.”

There were so many times that Jaejoong wanted to tell Yunho. He had to do it. No better time that the present…right?

“Yunnie, I have something to tell you. I…I really appreciate you. You’ve been so helpful to me, and helped me get through all the problems with my family. I don’t know how I would live without you. I..”

“Joongie! You’re being so cute today! Why the emotional speech all of a sudden?” Yunho’s face showed concern for his best friend, but there also seemed to be something in Jaejoong’s demeanor that Yunho found endearing.

“Wait Yunho. I need to tell you. I…I love you. I love you so much. I can’t imagine life without you…do you…feel the same?”

Yunho was shocked. How..when…he didn’t understand. Jaejoong was his best friend, almost like a brother. But why was he suddenly confessing such strange feelings? He was not supposed to feel this way for Yunho. They were both men, and that was not how society works.

“What the hell, Jaejoong? Is this a joke or something? That’s disgusting! We’re both guys, we can’t do this! I…I need to go!”

Yunho was running. The autumn air was hurting his unprotected face, but he didn’t care. He needed to get away. If he had stayed any longer, his actions may have betrayed his words.

Jaejoong was sitting under the tree, sobbing with all his might. Why did he have to tell him? Now he had lost his only friend, and the love of his life. He couldn’t take it. Why did this happen to him???