YunJae Writing Competition!

YunJae Writing Competition!
Title: Luxurious Hatred
 
Pairing: JaeHo...?
 
Author: em_haeteuk 
 
Length: Double-Shot
~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~
 
Part 1
 

Jae’s POV

 

School is not one of my favourite word. I hate school, I wish for the day to end as fast as it can so I can just literally leave this place heading for my college’s year. At that time I’ll be on my own. I can do whatever I want. I can take a bath as many as I want or not doin it at all all day, LOL. I wanna get free from those overly love I had!

What? Do think I have a miserable life?

To be honest, I have one of most people’s dreamed-life. First of all, I have a really loving parent. I know rich people usually abandon their family drowning themselves in business and such, well, not mine. We even almost having every dinner together. In fact, they are those who keep dragging me home every night to have it together. I should be grateful for that, right? But well, if you have to sharing every second of your life that day during the meal time, it’s great, at first. Having your parent putting so much attention to your life is wonderful, ne? But I’ve been having this dinner-chat like almost four thousands seven hundreds and fourty five nights already, and it’s ! But who can resist my mom’s puppy eyes whenever she asked me.. Sigh..

She’d say.. “Aww.. that must be boring. Was my oo having a bad day?”

Then my father will say, “Who’s the teacher? I’ll talk to the principal. How can he make my Boo-son having a miserable school life?!”

Oh, God.. I guess I’ve made you all see how weird they are. I wish that I have a brother or sister so they can spare some of their attention elsewhere, but no. He said that they had me already and it’s just perfect.

Another sigh..

 

It’s anoying when they even reaching to pay attention to the smallest thing in me, like my skin and the little pimple I have occasionally. All the maids are obligated to do everything for me, I can’t even put my own glass to the sink!

“Appa.. Umma.. stop pampering me. I’m a man!” once I made a protest.

But the reaction I got was my mom sobbing hard in my father’s embrace. Great! She’s literally crying like a five year old girl missing her favourite barby. My father will immediately console her with oh so lovely-mushy words while patting her back. I know it’s so sweet, but I’ve seen this scene for like years already, and It’s not that sweet after all. It gives me a sweet nausea. What ever I did, they're never mad at me, NEVER. They would only say.. “oo..!” or “Boo-son..!” with a tone that even a five year old won’t be afraid of it.

They love me too much. I wanna be treat as a regular boy, as a man! They don’t even let me drive my own car! For me a man is an independent one. The one to rely on. I have no chance to be one, or aren't I able to be one? Do they realize how old I am now? Well, they should do cause they never missed every single midnight to my birthday. They will always bring this wonderful cake with those candles lightened up, and I’ll have to act my best that I’m surprised.. >.<

 

Well, enough of this life-telling stuff. I get off of my car, of course they always set me with a driver who will wait the whole day. Whenever I’m around, all the people there will just turn to pay full of their attention to me. Yes, people, the school is like my second home of torture. All the girls will throw themselves to me, like seriously, why me?! I know I have that flawless skin, this fabulous beauty, and the softest voice of mine.. Blame my parent for that, people! I can’t even walk freely here! Gee!

“Jaepa.. I have this home-made bread for you. Please accept it! I made it myself..”

Trust me, you have to try our home-made bread and you’ll get addicted. But of course being a good me, I accept it.

“Jaepa, there’s a new ice cream stall opened down town. Let’s go there!”

Tsk, I’ve gone there already, my parent dragged me there yesterday and they even booked the place for the entire night after the opening..

I’ve been there, but thanks for your offer..” I smiled at her.

“Hey, beauty! Let’s have a ride together!”

And this manly voice, yes, I know exactly who said that. None other than that rebelious Jung Yunho, the bad boy of the school. He’s so manly, of course. This tanned, tall, athletic boy is our rules breaker. Skipping school is like normal thing for him. If he stayed the whole day inside the class, that will be miracle! Yes, he’s my classmate and he loves to tease me, mocking me. Like I care anyway. But inside, I kinda jelous of his freedom. He could just casually wear anything, do whatever he pleased, even our teachers are giving up. They can’t kick him out either. His parent is like one of the greatest benefactor for our school, well, aside from my parent of course.

 

But you know what, let’s make it different today. Normally he’ll get no attention from me, but this time.. Why should I wait for the college year which is still way long to come? I’ll take this instead. So I walk closer approaching him. Haha.. Look at the change in his face! Both of his eyebrows are rising. I don’t know if all the people around me are holding their breath anticipating for the next scene to come.

“You know what..” I started my line in a dangerous tone.

“You’re on. I’m in. Where are we going?” I asked.

Do I hear a unison faint gasp? Even Yunho is shocked for a moment but he can get to his normalself pretty fast. I never like him. Honestly. He’s the only person that ever insulted me, actually he always does. Maybe he sees a lot in me that he can use to just mock about. Whatever.  Can I assume it as a hatred? Yes, maybe, but the luxurious one. Why? Cause it has something to do with me. It’s me, Kim Jaejoong who hates him.

 

 

Yun’s POV

 

What is wrong with this people? They never stop being around him. He’s not even a man, dude! I know secretly almost all the boys here are his fans too. Tsk.. Look at those hands, I bet he never touches anything hard. I bet his fist can't even hurt a fly. Guess it will be so great if that soft silky fingers wrap around my . Woah.. What?! Look, even I never see him as a male. And the voice, that angelic voice, is not manly at all. I’ve heard him singing in our calss. I wonder how he can bring that grand piano inside, anyway, trust me, everyone’ll get hyptonized and it's just so absurd.

 

What? Are you saying that I’m secretly also a fan of him? Think twice!!

 

I’m a normal man, I said normal! I love hot chicks with not-so-big-s. Am I too exposing? Well you’ll have to get that. I do as I pleased. He’s like smiling to everyone, acting so cute and noble. Tsk..

“Jaepa.. I have this home-made bread for you. Please accept it! I made it myself..”

Hey, I’m also here! Why do you need to offer him  all of the things?

“Jaepa, there’s a new ice cream stall opened down town. Let’s go there!”

Tsk, ice cream stall? You got to be kidding me!

I’ve been there, but thanks for your offer..

See why I told you that he’s more like a ‘she’?! This person presence is giving me nausea. My mouth is like itchy to say the words, teasing him.

“Hey, beauty! Let’s have a ride together!”

Hahaha.. Yeah, beauty. Usually he just gave me that what-the-F-like-I-care look. But today, this time, he turns to me and even walks closer. He’s approaching me. Woah? Can he fight? Ahahahha.. I’m not interested in cat-fight ya know?!

“You know what..” he started to talk.

“You’re on. I’m in. Where are we going?” he asked.

Soon I can hear a unison faint gasp. Honestly, I’m shocked for a moment, but I can get back to my normalself pretty fast. He always treats me like a germ. I mean, what? I smell nice, and take a bath regularly, duh! Can he see my handsome, manly face? I know I’m bad in so many subjects, but that’s because the teachers here are . I can’t stand to even stay in the classroom too long. It’s deathly boring.

I give him a light chuckle, “Anywhere?”

“Is this a challenge?” he asked me back.

“Well, then yes. For this one day, Jung. This one rare day of your life, I’m letting you to take a part in my life. Shall we start now?” he continued.

Woah..! Did i hear it right? He walks passed me, I think he’s heading back to the gate. He stops his glorious steps, turning his head elegantly to me. Eh?

“Where are we goin? Or you’ll attend the class first?”He asked me in his mocking tone.

Is he trying to insult me back in front of everyone? Yes people, we’re still being the centre of attention. All the eyes are us. I put on my fabolous smirk. Let’s do this then. Let me see how far you can break the rule and showing me the man side of yours. Tsk.. Like I can find one! Duh!

“We’re goin to ride my Ducati, is that a problem?” I asked in my sarcastic voice.

“I can’t ride that, Jung. But I’m a fast learner.” He replied.

Seriously, just talk to my , Kim! But then we’re stopped. The bell has rung. There’re these guards at the main gate, surely, I can’t pass it today. I turn to his side.

“Well, no Ducati ride for today. Do you have any other idea?” he turned to me.

“Just jump over the wall. It will do.”I said randomly.

If he just knows how tall it is, he’ll think it twice. But out of my expectance, he seems to look around and smiles brightly. There’s a little statue on the ground just a metre tall. Throwing his bag first, he then stands on the statue and then jumps like a cat, holding the edge of the wall. Reaching up on of his slim leg to the top of the wall, he lifts up his body.

“Come on, don’t say that you’re afraid or need my help.”

By that, he jumps down to the other side, I’m speechless. He can do that?! He just jumped the 3 metres wall like it’s nothing but a metre high fence! Hell, I’m a real man here! I can easily do that too! I have my pride. So I just copy what he did.

“So, where are we going?”

I almost jump in surprise, he’s leaning to the wall behind me, asking with that flat tone. Standing back on his feet he starts to again walking ahead of me.

“You takes so long.Let’s get going.  We’re taking the bus.” He stated.