(sipsa)

Peach Blossom Promises

“Yuo-ah, fetch!”

The small ball of fur takes off in the direction of a flying twig. Its shaggy fur bounces lushly as it scurries on its miniature legs. Once the twig descends on the ground, the fluffy animal picks it up with its mouth and carries it back to the person who had thrown the twig in the first place. 

"Very good, Yuo-ah,” Mura praises the dog as she collects the twig from its possession. “Fetch.” She tosses the twig into the air once again, and again the dog eagerly chases after it.

They go back and forth like so in a fun little game in Mura’s courtyard. 

Manim.

The playtime is interrupted by a manservant, who informs Mura that she has a visitor. Upon learning the identity of this unexpected visitor, Mura rushes to meet him. 

Chonha.” She beams at the sight of the King, who flashes her with a radiant smile that makes her weak in the knees.

They take their impromptu tryst to the pavilion where Mura entertains her beloved guest with refreshments. 

“The garden is exquisite,” Baekhyun remarks about the estate garden which is in plain sight from where they are seated. “It even houses a few exotic flowers, it seems.”

“The credit belongs to my mother. This garden is the result of her meticulous vision. She treasures it more than her jewels."

“A woman of excellent taste and a keen eye for beauty.”

“She should be most pleased to learn of the compliment bestowed to her by the King himself.”

Baekhyun smiles softly. “As magnificent as the garden is, it pales in comparison to your mother’s finest creation.”

Mura is puzzled by the remark. “Whatever do you mean, Chonha?”

“I mean you, Buin,” Baekhyun says sheepishly. “Your mother’s most marvelous, most awe-inspiring creation that puts all other masterworks to shame is undoubtedly you.” 

A bashful smile appears on Mura’s lips as she averts her gaze. Warmth blooming in her cheeks travels to her ears before settling on the nape of her neck. Though she can’t help but giggle at her husband’s needlessly ostentatious remark.

Baekhyun chuckles. “I must sound embarrassingly mawkish. I apologize.”

Followed by a few moments of serene silence, Mura initiates a new conversation. “You know, you mustn’t keep slipping away from the palace on my account. If the dowager queens and the court officials become privy to it, they would be most displeased.”

Baekhyun waves his hand dismissively. “I cannot say I particularly care for their displeasure.”

“You ought to, Chonha.”

“Then what am I to do when I miss you?”

“You may write to me. And you may still visit, but much less frequently.”

Baekhyun frowns. “That would be most inconvenient.”

“A necessary inconvenience, nonetheless."

Baekhyun sulks.

“I simply do not wish for you to be under any censure.”

Baekhyun continues to sulk. 

Mura can’t help but be endeared by her husband’s petulance. “I, too, have missed you. I am happy that you came today.” This earns her a delighted smile.

“If only you had resided in the palace,” Baekhyun says wistfully. “Do not fret, I will not ask you to return to the palace. I am well aware of your distaste for it.”

Mura sighs. “I have very recently come to learn that decisions drawn purely from assumptions are not only unwise but can also be unkind to oneself. We both have suffered as a result of making choices based on assumptions, hence let us never repeat such mistakes. Let us be more honest with our desires and not be fearful of asking things of each other.”

Baekhyun thinks he understands the implication of Mura’s words.

“If Your Majesty wishes to ask me if I would live in the palace with him, he may do so without fear.”

"Will you say yes if I do?"

The corner of Mura's lips quirks up in a smirk. "You shall only find out if you ask."

“Very well then,” Baekhyun murmurs. “Will you return to the palace and live with me?”

A smile gently tugs on Mura’s lips. “Yes.”

Muted joy assumes Baekhyun’s expression. “Will you be my queen?”

“If it pleases Your Majesty then yes, I will," Mura answers without hesitation.

Baekhyun chuckles, trying his best to remain calm. “How do you do it?”

Mura regards him with confusion. “Do what?”

“How do you possess such exceptional talent of making a man so overwhelmingly happy that he positively ought to explode?”

Mura smiles bashfully.

“Ah, what to do? This is much too happiness for a mere mortal like me,” Baekhyun says in a mock complaint. “Aigoo, your cruelty truly knows no bounds, Buin.”

Mura can only chuckle. She is exceedingly pleased with herself for being able to make the King this happy.

 

 

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

 

 

“No, Park Mura cannot become the queen. I will not allow it,” the Grand Queen Dowager declares to her gradnson.

Halmamama,” Baekhyun tries to plead with her.

“I have said so before, if you wish to keep Park Mura by your side, you may appoint her as a concubine. However, if it is the queen you wish to make then you will not have my blessing and without it, you will not have the blessing of the officials. Going against the court will not bode well for you or your beloved wife.”

“Have you no regard for your grandson’s desires?” Baekhyun asks his grandmother.

“Appointing a suitable queen who is to become the mother of the nation must take precedence over personal sentiments.”

“Unless those sentiments are of the Grand Queen Dowager.”

“What are you suggesting, Chusang?”

“Personal sentiments must not be taken into consideration in choosing a queen, yet you are exempt from this rule. Why is that, halmamama?”

“I am merely thinking about the future of the queen’s court and nothing more.”

“So your firm objection has nothing to do with the personal rancor you harbor for Lady Park?”

Chusang!

Baekhyun chuckles derisively. “Very well, then you leave me with no choice.”

“Whatever do you mean?”

“You see, I have made a rather interesting discovery recently.” Baekhyun’s voice is weaved with amusement. “It is sure to catch Your Highness’ fancy.”

The dowager gives the King a questioning look. 

“It appears your dear nephew, the eldest son of your beloved younger sister, has been keeping himself quite busy with various fraudulent activities. And I am inclined to believe that Your Highness is quite privy to it, yet choose to keep a blind eye.”

The Grand Queen Dowager keeps a solemn expression. “You make such bold accusations, but have you any evidence?”

Baekhyun chortles. “You underestimate me, Dewangdaebi-mama. I am not one to make empty threats. I wonder what would happen if I were to turn in all my findings. Not only shall your nephew be imprisoned for years to come, but dishonor shall befall your sister and her family. Not to mention your integrity within the royal court shall forever be tarnished.”

“You dare threaten your grandmother,” the dowager states coolly.

“I had attempted at a grandson’s earnest appeal, but as you well know that proved rather fruitless.”

“So you resort to devious means?”

Baekhyun gives a deceitful smile. “I have learned from the best. Tell me, halmamama, are you not proud?”

His grandmother returns with an equally deceitful smile. “Yes, child, you have indeed come a long way. Though as a concerned grandmother, I must warn you to not fly too close to the sun. I would despair to see you go up in flames.”

“As long as the sun knows to keep its distance, I shall keep mine.” Baekhyun maintains his pretentious smile. 

Days later, a royal decree is issued announcing the appointment of the Queen Consort.

 

 

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

 

 

The contents of a personal desk are brushed away angrily, causing them to tumble over and scatter on the floor. This is then followed by an enraged shrill of a woman.

“Why her? Why? Why? Why?” Hayeon hammers her fist on the surface of the aforementioned desk. 

Jaga, pray, settle down,” a lady-in-waiting tries to placate her distraught mistress.

Hayeon begins to cry, angry tears coursing down her cheeks. “Why her? I hate that wench! I despise her so much! Why must it be her?” 

Jaga,” the lady-in-waiting cries at her mistress, unable to do anything else. 

Chonha, I shall never forgive you for this,” Hayeon wails before dropping her head on the desk. “I will not forgive you,” she repeats, whimpering.

 

 

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

 

 

“Mura-ya, there is still time, ask His Majesty to rescind his decision,” Lady Kim tells her daughter as they have a meal together with Lord Park.

Omoni, it isn’t only His Majesty’s will, but mine also,” Mura asserts. 

Daegam,” Lady Kim directs her attention to her husband. “Will you simply allow it?”

Buin, if this is what our daughter desires we should honor her wishes.”

“How can we willingly send her back to a place that had already driven her away once? Who is to say they will not do it again if it suits them?” Lady Kim turns to her daughter again. “Mura-ya, things have been going seamlessly here with us, have they not? I have even stopped chastizing you. If there is more you require of us then tell us. We promise to fulfill your every whim, therefore, please, do not go back to that wretched place. Hm?”

Mura sighs before putting down her chopsticks. She takes her mother’s hand in hers and gives her a small smile. “Things shall be different this time.”

“You cannot be certain of it.”

Omoni, His Majesty gave me his word that he would allow nothing to separate us again and I have all the faith in him. I belong by His Majesty’s side. Whether it is in the royal palace or in the slums, I shall follow him. This is the choice I have made, pray, accept it. This is all I require of you.”

“Can you believe it, Buin? Our daughter is in love,” Lord Park says with a fond smile. 

“No, never have I thought I would get to witness such a thing,” Lady Kim admits. 

Mura squeezes her mother’s hand. “Worry not, omoni. All shall be well.”

 

 

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

 

 

Janshil whistles melodiously on her way to the kitchen when she catches sight of Sehun at a distance. The young master seems to be searching for someone and Janshil has a feeling it is her he seeks. She tries to hide from him but it proves too late. 

“Janshil-ah!” Comes Sehun's voice.

Janshil sighs defeatedly before turning to face the man. “Sehun doryeonnim.” She bows. 

“Is it true that you are returning to the palace with nui?” Sehun accosts her. 

“Yes.”

“But why?”

Such a silly question. “Because Mura manim is my mistress, I go where she goes.” 

Sehun is none too pleased. “No!”

“I beg your pardon?”

“You cannot go,” Sehun commands. “I won’t allow it.”

“With all due respect, doryeonnim, I do not answer to you.”

“Then I shall make it so you answer to me.”

Janshil crosses her arms, amused. “And how do you intend upon doing that?”

“I shall marry you. As my wife, you’ll have no choice but to answer to me.”

Janshil snorts out a laugh.

“This is no laughing matter. I mean it.”

“Oh, you mean it, do you?” Mockery threads the maid’s voice. “Then how should you, a nobleman, intend to marry a lowborn like me? Hm? I am sure your parents would be thrilled at the prospect.” 

Confounded by the valid question, Sehun searches for the right words to respond with. “Then I should have you as my concubine. That shall be perfectly allowed.”

“And what leads you to think I should be fine with being a mere concubine?”

“Worry not, you will be greatly favored over my primary wife. I will take good care of you.”

“No.”

“No? What do you mean?”

“I do not wish to be your concubine. Or anyone else’s for that matter. I may be a lowborn, but I have no desire to be the secondary presence in a man’s life. And to be the favored one would only make matters more difficult, for I could very well become the subject of scorn of a jealous matriarch. It does not appeal to me.”

“I will ensure you are treated with nothing but respect in my household. If one dares to mistreat you, they shall face my wrath. Please, Janshil-ah, I care for you deeply. I wish for you to be my woman.”

Janshil sighs, vexed by Sehun’s ever-present persistent nature. “I do not hold you in the same regard, doryeonnim.”

“You may learn to do so with time.”

“I do not wish to." Janshil adopts a more severe tone. "Please, doryeonnim, I plead with you not to burden me with these unwanted affections."

Sehun’s expression pinches into a frown. “I have never met a woman so cruel as you.” He reaches into his sleeve pocket and draws an item. He then angrily pushes the item into Janshil’s hand. 

The maid glances at the pink embroidered silk hair ribbon that has been forced onto her. “What is this, doryeonnim?”

“I bought it for you some time ago. I had been waiting for an appropriate time to give it to you.”

“I cannot accept this.”

“Then throw it away for all I care.” With that Sehun stomps off like an aggrieved child.

The more Janshil stares at the ribbon the more familiar it looks until she finally realizes it is the same ribbon she had fancied but was unable to purchase during an outing at the market in which Young Master Sehun had accompanied her and Lady Park. 

Guilt suddenly rushes to Janshil. She doesn’t regret refusing the young master, no, for there can be no future between them given not only their birth status but also the fact that she can’t see herself caring for him. He simply lacks the charms of the male protagonists from those romance novels she relishes so much. But perhaps she could have responded less harshly.

Janshil regards the ribbon with a soft smile. While true she hadn’t asked for it, there was no way she would discard such a pretty thing as the young master had suggested. 

 

 

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

 

 

Within the central palace, on a separate lot behind the King’s residence, lies the designated residence of the Queen Consort. 

Uninhabited for months since the departure of its former occupant, the now queen dowager, these desolate quarters are set to be lived in once again.

A pleasant summer breeze travels through Madam Choi. A fine afternoon, she deems it with a light touch of a smile. A good day to welcome the Queen-to-be into the royal palace.

She stands in the courtyard of the queen’s residence awaiting the arrival of her mistress, along with the other attendants employed to serve the new queen. 

"The Queen-to-be has arrived."

Following the announcement, a palanquin is carried into the courtyard, where the servants prepare to receive the arrival.

Mura alights from the palanquin and is greeted with bowing heads. 

“It is with great pleasure that we welcome our Queen-to-be,” says Madam Choi, who has been appointed as the chief lady-in-waiting to the Queen, as per the said queen’s request. “We, your humble servants, are honored to be at your service, Mama.”

Mura smiles at her attendants. “I hope to rely upon you all greatly. Please, take care of me."

The attendants deepen their bows in response. 

“Gladly, Mama,” says Madam Choi. 

Mura is then led inside her new dwelling. This isn’t the first time she walks these corridors, for she has made many visits to the previous queen here during her time as the crown princess. However, it feels rather strange to enter into these chambers as the new mistress rather than a guest. Mura reckons it’ll take some getting used to. 

“His Majesty has sent his regrets for being unable to receive you, for he had court matters to attend to,” Madam Choi informs her mistress after they enter the bedchamber. “But he has promised to come by in the evening.”

Mura smiles at the prospect of seeing the King. “Very well.” She then takes a seat and her eyes flit between Madam Choi and Janshil. “The three of us are a team yet again.”

The lady-in-waiting and the maid share a smiling glance. 

“Never thought I would return to the palace as a resident again, but here we are.” Mura sighs pensively. “I miss home, already. I miss Yuo-ah.”

Mura could not bring the precious pet with her, and so had to leave it behind under the care of her mother. It tore her to part with the pup, but her mother has promised that she would bring it with her on visits.

These aren’t the most ideal of circumstances… living in the royal palace again, this time as the queen, no less. Even though it was at the cost of a broken heart, Mura was relieved to leave all this behind previously. The King had been right about her distaste for this place and the shackles that accompany it. However, her desire to be near the King far surpasses her dislike for the royal palace. If she must embrace the burdens of the royal court as gifts from the heavens, she will happily do so if it means she can be with her love.

 

 

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

 

 

Evening makes its descent and Mura sits in her chamber in anticipation. She was told the King would come to her within the hours of the dog and well some time has passed since the turning of the hour, but the King is yet to appear. Granted the hours have not yet reached their completion, hence the King isn’t late by any means. It is simply that Mura is impatient. A month has passed since she last beheld her husband. She misses him dearly and is itching to be reunited with him. 

Feeling rather restless, she gets up and walks outside with her attendants following behind. She carries on waiting on her porch, impatiently pacing back and forth. 

"His Majesty, the King, arrives."

Mura’s countenance lights up at the announcement. 

The King’s scarlet and gold robe radiates amidst the dullness of the evening. For the first time Mura gets to behold her monarch husband donning the red gonryongpo, and she must admit it suits him quite handsomely.

A glowing red firelight, the King glides along the long courtyard toward Mura, who in turn proceeds at him. Like a moth to a flame. They meet in the middle and the King greets her with a dazzling smile to match his dazzling aura.

Buin, why are you outside?”

“I had been waiting for you.”

“You could have done so inside the comfort of your chamber.”

Mura drops her gaze bashfully. “I was growing impatient,” she admits quietly.

A pleased smile sprouts on Baekhyun’s lips. “I am delighted to know I was not alone in my ardent anticipation of our reunion.”

It is now Mura’s turn to smile contently. “Come, Chonha, let us go inside.”

“Actually, would you fancy a stroll with me? There is somewhere I rather wish to take you.”

Mura agrees without question.

They begin their stroll into the summer evening with their respective retinue in tow. After a brief moment of hesitation, Baekhyun reaches for Mura’s hand and intertwines it with his. The way his wife smiles softly and squeezes his hand in response, reassures Baekhyun that it is a welcome gesture.

More than welcome, in fact, for Mura delights in it. She savors the warmth emanating from her husband’s hand. 

They have taken many strolls in the past, but tonight for the first time they do so hand in hand. 

“Where is it that you take me, Chonha?” Mura asks.

“A place full of fond memories. A place we both once called home.”

They eventually arrive at the East Palace. The otherwise dormant residence has been revived with lights for this evening only upon Baekhyun’s request. 

For Mura, returning to the East Palace evokes a strange feeling. Her time here is now a distant memory as if many years have gone by since she last stood on its grounds when in actuality barely over a year has passed. 

“It had been a simpler time, had it not?” Baekhyun says as they wistfully gaze upon their former residence. 

“Indeed, it had been,” Mura agrees. A wave of nostalgia washes over them both. 

“There were times when I would return to the palace after my duties and find you waiting for me on your porch, much like tonight,” Baekhyun recalls. “It used to make me immensely happy, so much so that every day I would itch to return in the hopes that you would be waiting for me. The thought of being thought of by you in any manner was a source of glee for me.” He then chuckles. “And, oh, the misery I had felt on days when I would return to find your porch empty, not a sign of you in sight. “She must not have thought of me today,” I would think to myself, disheartened.”

“Then I must apologize for those days,” Mura says remorsefully. “I cannot recall the reasons for my absence on those days, but I assure you they were not because I hadn’t thought of you. Though at the time I had not yet realized the true nature of my feelings for you, you must know that you were in my thoughts every moment we were apart. I was always eager to be in your company, for the times spent with you were always the high points of my days.”

Baekhyun smiles, elated by the reassurance that Mura has always held him in affection despite not quite knowing so herself. He still finds himself in disbelief that his feelings are equally reciprocated. Oh, how incredibly fulfilling it is to be loved by the one you love.

Their revisit of old memories takes them to the East Palace garden. Still, hand in hand, they amble deeper into the patch of land. 

Baekhyun’s eyes fall on Mura’s fingers— something he had also happened to note in each of their meetings since their first reunion. 

Buin, are you perhaps still in possession of the garakji that I had gifted you?” He inquires. “If it isn’t too much of a trouble, I should like to see you wearing them.” He notices the falter in her expression. “Never mind if you have discarded them.”

“I haven’t discarded them,” Mura is quick to quell the misunderstanding. “I…” she averts her gaze. “I have lost them. Rather, they were stolen.”

“Stolen?”

Mura nods. “Snatched from my very finger by a wily little thief.” 

Baekhyun notices the crack in her voice as she recalls the incident. 

“My precious garakji,” Mura bemoans quietly.

It saddens Baekhyun to see Mura be distraught over the stolen rings, but he can’t deny a part of him relishes that she cherished those rings so dearly. 

“Fret not, my dearest, I shall gift you a new pair. It would be rather fitting to have brand new ones as we start anew, do you not think?”

That appeases Mura and she nods in agreement. 

They soon find themselves standing before the all-familiar peach tree. Lush green leaves adorn its branches but they bear no fruits, having already been harvested for the season. 

“Do you remember the time I found you sequestered within the branches of this very tree?” Baekhyun asks.

Mura giggles. “Yes, I believe I was eluding Choi Sanggung. You had joined me afterwards.”

“We spoke for a long time. It had been our longest and most meaningful conversation at the time.” Baekhyun smiles serenely as he recalls. “It had been then you had offered to be my friend. I hadn’t known how to respond at first… none had extended a hand of friendship to me before then.” He chuckles lightly. “That had been the beginning of a beautiful friendship.”

Mura mirrors her husband’s tranquil smile. “And a beautiful love has now blossomed from that beautiful friendship. We have come a long way, my king.”

“We have indeed and have procured many loving memories along the way.”

“Let us now procure new ones in abundance,” Mura says. “Let us accumulate years upon years of memories to reminisce for when we become aged— our skin withers, our bones weaken, our minds turn feeble— but our love remains evergreen.”

Baekhyun regards Mura with eyes swimming with inordinate affection visible even in the dimly lit space they occupy. “Yes, I should like that very much.”

The longing gaze they share is broken when Mura leans in and plants a kiss on Baekhyun’s cheek. The unexpected touch of her lips on his skin, though a quick and light one, is impactful enough to inspire warmth to saturate his cheeks and render him stupefied. 

Mura, in turn, averts her gaze bashfully. Heat rises to her own face. The kiss was planted on an impulse, but that does not mean she regrets it.

It is then her time to be stunned when a kiss similar to the one she gifted her husband lands on her own cheek. She peers up at Baekhyun and they both share a bashful glance before directing their gaze elsewhere. The warmth embracing them proves too much for this warm summer evening.

 

 

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

 

 

 

The gates to the royal palace’s grand courtyard swing open and Choson’s new Queen Consort makes her grand entrance. Dressed in the same ceremonial garb she had donned the day she had wedded the now king, Mura slowly marches toward the other end of the courtyard to be officially coronated in the presence of the high-ranking court officials, the dowager queens, the royal consorts, and the King, who has chosen to induct his queen, himself.

Lord Park watches his daughter pass him by as he stands as a spectator amongst the officials. His heart swells with both pride and trepidation. He prays his daughter’s tenure as the queen goes without strife. 

From a separate corner, Chanyeol, too, watches his cousin with pride.

Mura stops once she reaches the foot of the stairs that lead to the throne hall gallery where the King stands. 

Baekhyun takes the scroll presented to him and unfurls it before reading from it aloud. His voice is high and dignified and resonates across the grand courtyard. 

“I, King Hwanjong, hereby appoint Lady Park Mura as my Queen Consort and bestow upon her the regnal name, Sundok.” He then continues, “Queen Sundok, become the mother of our great nation, a shining beacon for not only the women of the royal court but for women all across Choson. And become a pillar to me, your king, as I rule this nation.”

Baekhyun finishes reading the declaration and as per custom, his newly appointed queen, with the support of her attendants, offers him the ceremonial bow by kneeling before lowering herself in a near prostration. She then stands back up and repeats the action twice more.

Choson now has a new queen. 

Mura scales the stairs to join the King at the gallery. Baekhyun climbs down and meets her in the middle before extending a hand to her. This isn’t part of the ceremonial protocol, but rather a chivalrous choice made entirely by Baekhyun. With a demure smile, Mura takes her husband’s hand and together they walk up to the gallery before facing the courtyard. 

"Hurrah to the King! Hurrah to the Queen!"

The officials and courtiers alike cheer repeatedly. 

"Hurrah to the King! Hurrah to the Queen!"

On the gallery, behind the King and his new queen, the Queen Dowager grins with joy, while the Grand Queen Dowager keeps a neutral expression. 

And while Eunbo shares the Queen Dowager's glee, Hayeon shares the senior dowager’s contempt, albeit her expression is not nearly as unemotive as her counterpart’s and Eunbo takes note. 

“Why the long face, Nam Sukui?” Eunbo asks her fellow royal consort in an overtly saccharine tone. “Today is a joyous day. We have a queen, at last. The rightful one. Things are finally where they ought to be.”

Hayeon brews in silent exasperation, gnashing her teeth. Oh, how she wishes she could rip all of Consort Yoo’s hair. But there is another she despises more than her fellow concubine presently, and it is, of course, the wretched Queen herself. 

How appalling it is to watch that woman share the stage with the King when it should have been herself sharing the glory with him. That other woman might be the country’s queen, but she will never be Hayeon’s queen. If lightning were to strike the other at this very moment, killing her instantly, Hayeon would very much delight in it.

Meanwhile, a familiar anxiety courses through Mura. She is reminded of how scared she had been as she stood in this very place, under a similar circumstance when she was inducted as the Crown Princess Consort. She questioned her abilities then and she questions them again today. 

However, there is one thing that is different about today. Mura does not feel as hopelessly alone as she had then. There is peace and comfort in knowing her king, her love, is with her and will be with her every step of the way. And Mura desires nothing more than to provide the same support to him.

Mura can’t be sure if she will make a great queen, or even a good one, but she hopes she can be a queen who does not cause his husband’s head to hang low in shame before the court. One who can be worthy of his high esteem; can bear him an heir. She will work hard to become the pillar the King had mentioned earlier. 

“Are you all right, Buin?”

Mura’s face must have displayed the concerns she felt internally for the King to take notice. She smiles at him reassuringly. “How can I not be when I have you with me?"

It is evident her words please the King immensely with how he beams, and Mura swears to do everything in her might to never allow that gleam, that luster in his face to falter.

"Hurrah to the King! Hurrah to the Queen!" The cheers continue.

 

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

 

 

 

A/N: Well, Mura is now the queen! Cue the palace drama! But also the romance, of course! ;) We did get a small bit of fluff, hope you liked it.