➹ Fire Nation

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐌╭──╯ . . . . . an original character, original universe, literate roleplay * ˚ ✦ 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗! * ˚ ✦ 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

fire nation: Sirius fire nation: Sirius

. ➶ ˚ politics

Citizens of Sirius have a tendency to be very nationalistic and loyal to their sovereigns. While the love for the country and its royals could be genuine, many of the other nations suspect that it’s a result of the royals and government officials using their passion manipulation to make their citizens more devoted.

On the United Council, the fire nation pushes for change and action. While other nations tend to hesitate to make drastic decisions, the fire nation trusts that their precognition will help navigate any problem that will arise. However, the future is always changing based on the slightest decisions of individuals, which occasionally leads the fire nation to fall into crises that other nations have to help them out of.

. ➶ ˚ climate

Sirius has a temperate climate with humid, hot summers and cold, snowy winters.

. ➶ ˚ food

The fire nation relies on other nations for its agricultural and meat exports. Dishes eaten in Sirius take inspiration from other nations, but they are spicier. Red meat is the preferred meat. Fusion dishes are also popular. Some dishes in the fire nation include, but are not limited to mala hotpot, jjambbong, vindaloo curry, and spicy miso ramen. True to their innovative nature, the fire nation is known for experimenting with food, leading to creations like bubble tea, blended iced coffee, and pineapple pizza.

. ➶ ˚ threats

Jinn, Kitsune

The terrain of Sirius consists of mountains, plateaus, and lowlands. The landscape is characterized by volcanoes, lava fields, geysers, and black sand beaches. Many of these features are preserved in their national parks.

Traditional villages are located at the base of volcanoes. The homes are made of wood, featuring gabled roofs, sliding doors, sunken hearths, and outer corridors that wrap about the home. Many don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter