➹ Water Nation

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐌╭──╯ . . . . . an original character, original universe, literate roleplay * ˚ ✦ 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗! * ˚ ✦ 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

water nation: Nanami water nation: Nanami

. ➶ ˚ politics

The simple life on the small islands can be different from life on the advanced mainland. Because of this, high-ranking officials have to make an effort to visit their subjects and understand their troubles. In times of strife, Nanami officials are known to use their abilities to promote serenity to calm their subjects.

The water nation is known for its masterful negotiation skills in the united council. Their memory manipulation abilities are very helpful when convincing other nations to pick the policies they prefer. However, they have to be careful. If they overuse the ability, it can lead to repercussions from other nations who may view them as devious.

Nanami stations its naval forces at ocean bases all over the world to assist with any battles at sea. 

. ➶ ˚ climate

The water nation has a tropical climate. For most of the year, it is hot and humid with an abundance of rainfall.

. ➶ ˚ food

An important part of the water nation's cuisine is seafood, both cooked and raw. Rice is also a major staple. Some dishes include but are not limited to amok, sushi, mohinga, tom yum, nasi goreng, satay, coconut curry, and sashimi.

. ➶ ˚ threats

Sirens, trolls

Nanami is a collection of tropical islands.

The smaller islands serve as popular tourist destinations for people visiting from other nations. They are covered with oceanfront resorts, luxury resorts, and overwater villas. An iconic feature of the resort islands is the inverted skyscrapers, where one will enter on the ground level and the buildings will descend underwater. These structures are a popular choice for hotels and shopping centers to give people an opportunity to watch the beautifu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter