➹ Air Nation

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐌╭──╯ . . . . . an original character, original universe, literate roleplay * ˚ ✦ 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗! * ˚ ✦ 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

air nation: sora air nation: sora

. ➶ ˚ politics

On the United Council and in conversations between other nations, Sora is known for helping maintain peace. It is not unheard of for other nations to ask for Sora to serve as a mediator between debates. Their telepathic abilities help them understand others, bridge miscommunication, and promote compromise. There are times when other nations mistake their composure for weakness and there are calls from citizens of the air nation to show the country’s true strength.

Sora is also known for its superior air force. In peaceful times, the air nation maintains surveillance over other nations and reports any strange activity they might notice.

. ➶ ˚ climate

Caelestis is located toward the south, where the climate is temperate. Summers are mild and the winters are cool. There is moderate rainfall spread throughout the year. The northern areas, which are located farther in the mountains, have more glacial conditions.

. ➶ ˚ food

The air nation is known more for its baked goods, pastries, and sweets: fluffy breads, airy cakes, fruit pies, egg tarts, tea cookies, doughnuts, and more. Because Sora is in a cooler location, noodles, pasta, and bread are a bigger part of their food than rice. As one moves higher into the mountains, goat, lamb, and chicken become the common meat staples. Dishes include but are not limited to momos, steamed buns, laping, bahn mi, and biang biang noodles.

. ➶ ˚ threats

Fae, Vampires

The villages and cities of Sora are nestled in lush river valleys or built along the cliffside of the mountain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter