⁀➷ City Locations

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐌╭──╯ . . . . . an original character, original universe, literate roleplay * ˚ ✦ 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗! * ˚ ✦ 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cor de Rosa: capital city locations Cor de Rosa: capital city locations

Cor de Rosa is an island nation located north of Nanami and south of Sirius.

The city-state was founded by the coalition of nations to be a place where multicultural families could reside together, but it eventually became a place for all individuals wishing to live in a more diverse society – a place to experience the best of every nation: food, fashion, beauty, technology, entertainment, and more. Cor de Rosa is governed by the United Council.

Cor de Rosa has elements of all nations. Much like the earth nation, the buildings that are considered the most important, such as the university and United Council, dominate the center of the city. There, the buildings mimic those seen in Sora and Nanami, featuring decorative stone facades, double doors, large windows, light colors, and iridescent accents. Sakura-lined cobblestones roads connect the city. The historical center is split from the rest of the city by a river, which serves as a natural barrier between where the upper class and the regular citizens live.

Crossing the river by train, car, or ferry will allow one to cross into the modern areas of the city. The wealthy still dominate the area closest to the water, living and working in high-rise buildings that overlook the historical center. At sunset and sunrise, the dreamy hues of the sky reflect off the glass towers, casting soft colors over the city below. Though beautiful, the rose tint doesn’t make life in the rougher parts of the city any easier.

     

. ➶ ˚ Orchid Oasis Spa: Orchid Oasis Spa is a high-end residential spa and resort. The spa features saunas, cool and hot pools, yoga, spin classes, and meditation rooms, but has no shortage of other relaxing services and options. On the oversized rooftop, there are vegetable, herb, and flower gardens that clients are encouraged to visit for quiet time to clear their minds. The spa is a popular choice for the royals, nobles, and new rich, as well as students who occasionally venture from campus on the weekends for a local, relaxing getaway.

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter