☼ FAQ

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐌╭──╯ . . . . . an original character, original universe, literate roleplay * ˚ ✦ 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗! * ˚ ✦ 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     

frequently asked questions

frequently asked questions

 

IC questions

. ➶ ˚ Question one: Can individuals of different elements be together?

Yes, most individuals of different elements are allowed to be together. If people of different elements have a child, there is an equal chance of the child acquiring either element. For example, if a fire elemental were to have a child with a water elemental, there is an equal chance of the child acquiring water or fire.

Most multicultural families reside in Cor de Rosa because it's the easiest option and has adequate resources, but they are not forbidden from residing in any of the other nations. The biggest struggles for parents raising a child outside of their respective nation are finding adequate education to improve their powers and their children feeling out of place. This is more of an issue for lower-income families as the wealthy can afford to hire private tutors or send their children to school in other nations.

Marriage between royals of two different nations is frowned upon. Two sovereigns can not be married to each other, meaning that if two royals wish to be married one of them has to give up their throne.

Marriage between royals and individuals of different elements can also lead to other issues, such as a phenomenon known as the leftover children.

To be considered the heir to a nation's throne, one must be gifted the nation's respective element. Children from multicultural families that inherit an elemental gift that is different from their royal parent can not be the heir. They are considered nobles and the throne is passed to their siblings. These children often struggle with their self-identity because they don't feel completely accepted by either nation. When deciding to do this dynamic, please be sure to speak and plot with the official royal muse before adding this to your storyline.

. ➶ ˚ Question two: Can individuals of different classes be together?

While relationships between different classes are not forbidden by law, they are frowned upon for various reasons. One major reason is only wealthy, noble, and royal families are able to afford the amount of education that it takes to attain higher power levels. Many upper-class individuals believe that marrying commoners can taint their bloodlines and lead to weaker lineages. Interclass children are looked down upon, bullied, and not seen as acceptable heirs. Regular people that do marry up are also not respected, viewed as gold diggers, social climbers, and outsiders; they are often treated poorly and must work twice as hard to understand the unspoken rules of high society if they hope to be accepted.

. ➶ ˚ Question three: What are society's views on LGBTQ+ community?

The majority of society is accepting of different ualities and genders. Most relationships are accepted as long as individuals are of similar classes. Individuals of the upper-class, regardless of gender and uality, are still expected to produce heirs and will often use surrogacy to fulfill their families

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter