⁀➷ University Locations

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐌╭──╯ . . . . . an original character, original universe, literate roleplay * ˚ ✦ 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗! * ˚ ✦ 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arcadia University: locations Arcadia University: locations

Arcadia University was first established to train young royals and nobles to rule their newly unified world and defend their nations from their supernatural enemies. However, as the four nations comfortably maintained control for generations and fear for their enemies faded, the university expanded its coursework and extracurricular activities. As a result, not only has Arcadia University continued to educate all the country’s future sovereigns, but its notable alumni include renowned figures in mathematics, science, business, technology, arts, literature, and sports.

For many years, the school only admitted royalty and nobility. They only began accepting students from wealthy, non-titled families around a hundred years ago and, very recently, they have opened their gates to citizens.

Arcadia University is said to have the most beautiful campus in the world. A school for elite individuals, it’s clear that no expense was spared in designing the school. The university campus is spread across the historical center of Cor de Rosa. Winding stone paths connect the countless ornate buildings, which are crafted out of marble and crystal. The administration ensures that the most valued students have little to complain about with no shortage of resources or state-of-the-art facilities.

     

. ➶ ˚ Winthrop Court: Winthrop Court houses the royal, noble, and new rich students of Arcadia University. The residential hall is ideally located near the center of campus, providing easy access to all sides of the campus. Winthrop Court is fully equipped with amenities such as a gym, study rooms, a theater, and a pool. It consists of both single and double, suite-style rooms that include a sitting area, balcony, and bathrooms for each room. The hall is covered in windows that bathe the entire building in natural lighting. There are hall-specific activities commonly held here that are restricted exclusively to the residents, although they may bring a plus one from the other residential hall – however that is typically frowned upon. Winthrop Court also has a higher-end dining hall that is open to all students, though commoner students aren’t typically seen in the dining hall for unrelated reasons.

   

. ➶ ˚ Snell Hall: Snell Hall exclusively houses commoner students, though if other students – for whatever reason – desired to live there, they could. Snell Hall is located at the northern end of campus, closest to Lotus library where many of them work, but even that is roughly a 10-minute walk. Snell Hall is a more traditional residential hall, with double, triple, and even quadruple room arrangements. Upper-level students are prioritized for the double rooms that have a single bathroom inside, lower-level students are restricted to the remaining rooms and must use communal bathrooms. Snell hall is infamous for its living issues, including faulty ac and heat, oftentimes cold shower water, and dingy rooms. Snell hall is equipped with a very old study room that is only updated with old materials from Winthrop Court.

   

. ➶ ˚ Kendall Dining

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter