♔ Secret Society: Pentagon

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐌╭──╯ . . . . . an original character, original universe, literate roleplay * ˚ ✦ 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗! * ˚ ✦ 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     

secret society: pentagon

secret society: pentagon

 

backstory

. ➶ ˚ note: This is the lore of the secret society. even if you are not interested in creating a muse that is a part of this society, it would be beneficial to know its purpose as this feature may be utilized in future roleplay events.

Over three hundred years, the four nations conquered the world and established the city-state of Cor de Rosa, where individuals from various nations could reside together. At the time, the nations agreed to cooperate with each other for the mutual prosperity of their nations. While many believe that the united effort has benefitted them, there have also been dissenters from the very beginning. Initially, there was a large collection of individuals that warned against unification because it would stall progress. They believed that continued conflict between the nations would create an air of competition and mold every nation to be its very best.

The founder established the Pentagon Society for individuals that shared his opinion. For a time, they were a vocal minority with many members throughout the nobility and supporters among the regular citizens. While others may not have agreed, they respected the opinions of the organization. However, all that changed roughly 150 years ago, when the organization attempted to stage a coup to create the world in its ideology.

Unsuccessful in their attempt, the founder and many of the high-ranking members of the Pentagon Society were imprisoned or killed. Public opinion changed and records of the organization were locked away in royal archives so no one could come across the dangerous ideology. However, the ideas continued to live on with supporters who once again established the organization, only in secret. At first, organizations only accepted individuals that shared their ideals, but as the unified nations prospered together over time membership dwindled. As a result, the organization began recruiting individuals that opposed the government for other reasons to bolster their numbers.

reasons to join

. ➶ ˚ note: Individuals join the organization for various reasons that include the following but are not limited to the following list.

Original Ideology: The current system prevents nations from being their best and believes that conflict in the nations would force them to reach their full potential.
  Nationalism: They believe their nation is best and is being hindered by the current system. They want to disrupt the current government so their nation has a chance to show its true strength.
  Classism: With the school opening its doors to regular citizens and the increasing number of interclass relationships in society, these individuals worry about soiling powerful bloodlines and supporting class separation.
  Protecting Other Supernaturals: Some join because they don’t agree with the government’s treatment and exile of other supernatural creatures. They believe that relationships with these species would result in powerful, hybrid lineages.

available positions

. ➶ ˚ note: We may allow more positions as the roleplay grows but as of now, the secret society is capped at six (6) members and they must all hold different positions.

President [taken]: Because everyone in the organization may have different motives for joining, the president is responsible for maintaining peace and unity within the organization. They are responsible for supervising all meeti
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter