» Powers & Progression

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐌╭──╯ . . . . . an original character, original universe, literate roleplay * ˚ ✦ 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗! * ˚ ✦ 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     

powers & progression

powers & progression

 

At Arcadia University, there are no grades or years. Instead, students attend the university until they acquire and master all of their powers. While improving their powers, many students will work on their major. Improving one's powers usually takes more time than it does to complete most academic coursework. Because of this, if an individual completes their chosen major before they acquire all their powers, they may choose a second major/minor, continue with the first major with graduate-level courses, or simply choose to focus on courses that will help them develop their powers.

Levels one, five, ten, fifteen, and twenty indicate when a student acquires a new power. The levels in between those levels (one to four, five to nine, etc) indicate the student's proficiency with the skill that they have last acquired. The maximum level characters can reach is twenty-five.

All characters are born with their level one abilities. Parents are usually told what element their child has at birth. If there is any confusion about a child’s element, a simple blood test will reveal the baby’s element. At birth, the level one abilities are very weak. They slowly develop as a child grows up. A child’s level one powers are usually fully developed by age seven, though some children may take longer. For example, air elementals usually take longer as they must learn to walk and run before they can fly. Between ages seven and eleven, children begin to acquire their level five abilities. A child’s magical education begins at the age twelve. If a citizen adolescent is diligent in practicing their element, they will have mastered their level five abilities by the time they complete high school. On the other hand, high born children progress faster because of their access to expensive tutors and their ancient, powerful bloodlines. To acquire level ten and higher, one must pursue additional education through private lessons or attend university.

When initially joining the roleplay, there are maximum limits on the level each mun can choose based on their character type. If the character is a regular citizen, the maximum level they can have when joining the roleplay is level nine. If the character is considered new rich, the maximum level they can have is level fifteen. If the character is a royal or noble, the maximum level they can be is level twenty.

As mentioned before, high born individuals have the opportunity to begin at higher levels because they have access to expensive tutors and other resources that will help them unlock their abilities sooner than regular citizens. Noble and royal individuals also have the added advantage in that they have kept their bloodlines pure for many generations by only marrying other powerful nobles, resulting in powerful children.

Please keep in mind that it takes time to perfect each ability. Therefore if a character has a higher level, they should be an older or more experienced student.

Muns will be able to progress through the levels with points gained through completing threads, writing self-paras, and events.

 

earth

. ➶ ˚ level one: Self-Healing

The ability to heal oneself. Normal healing is accelerated. they can heal cuts, bruises, light burns, and small bone fractures. They can recover from minor blood loss. Individuals can not heal internal organs, regrow limbs, and heal nerve damage.

. ➶ ˚ level five: Earth Manipulation

The ability to shape and manipulate the earth. At this stage, earth manipulation is limited to common earth elements, such as soil, mud, rocks, sand, etc. Individuals can not control crystals, gemstones, or precious metals. Individuals do not have the ability to generate earth, meaning it must be present for power to be effective.

. ➶ ˚ level ten: Seismic Sense

The ability to perceive their surroundings through vibrations in the earth. The more proficient one is in this ability, the further one can detect. Anything that is completely suspended in air will evade detection.

. ➶ ˚ level fifteen: Retrocognition

The ability to see the past. To see the past, one must have physical contact with a place, person, or object related to what th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter