» Student Life

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐌╭──╯ . . . . . an original character, original universe, literate roleplay * ˚ ✦ 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗! * ˚ ✦ 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

student types & life student types & life    

While there are reputable universities in each nation that specialize in teaching its respective elements, Arcadia University is seen as the only option for many high-born individuals and is the ultimate dream for regular citizens.

For many upper-class individuals, attending Arcadia University is a tradition. As the school was established three hundred years ago, many royals and nobles have had ten generations attend the school before them. Even students from new rich families have witnessed three generations. Many wealthy families see it as important to attend Arcadia University, not only as a place to get a world-class education but as a place to form lifelong connections with future world leaders and individuals that will become innovators in their respective fields. The relationships that formed in the hallowed halls of this school have the ability to change the very trajectory of the world.

And with the school finally accepting regular citizens in recent years, it may very well change as the new students bring in a fresh set of opinions and experiences. Moreover, perhaps with the right resources and guidance, these new students might just end up being competition.

There are four types of students that are granted admission into Arcadia University.

royals

royals

   

There are four nations and each has its own sovereign. Each sovereign rules their own nation and serves on a council with the other rulers to make decisions for the multicultural city-state of Cor de Rosa. Royals are children of the sovereigns. Naturally, these royals are next to inherit the throne for their various realms unless someone chooses to challenge them (Please refer to question 4 under IC questions on FAQ page for more information). All royals are accepted into the school on the basis of their royal status.

There is a limit of four royals in the roleplay, one for each nation. If you would like to have siblings in the roleplay, please message the admin account.

nobles

nobles

   

Nobles are members of high society that have been granted noble titles by the sovereign of their respective states. They are long-established, respectable families that may even share relations with the royal family. While some noble families are very wealthy, that is not the case for all of them. Some ancient families only have their names left after various events that have left their dynasties penniless. All nobles are accepted into Arcadia University because of their noble status.

new
rich

new
rich

   

The new rich are members of high society that have earned their position through their wealth. They are individuals from families that recently became rich in the last few generations. Whether they have gained their wealth through respectable means or not, their affluence has made them difficult to ignore. The new rich families pay large sums of money to have their children accepted into Arcadia University. If these families gain the favor of the right people, they can be granted noble titles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter