Stay there Shocked

。 ゚。Snowy Summer☀(Interactive Ⓒⓗⓞⓞⓢⓔ Ⓗⓔⓡ Ⓛⓘⓕⓔ~)

Min Ah was shocked, the elevator door closed behind him and she had no words. Everything, everything that was good happening to her has turned bad. she felt her heart pound and the sadness over flowing. Her eyes started to fill with tears as she heard the elevator door close she was alone in the corner sobbing into her knees.It seems she was crying since all the way to the top floor. When the elevator door opened she immediatley bowed and put on a fake smile. She remembered she had to go meet the XDolls and quickly pressed the lobby button. As it went down and opened she ran at the speed of light.

---

After a few minutes (At the new Dorm)

Min Ah felt her heart race each time the elevator made a ding she would accidently step out. It took her longer then she thought. When she finally came to the room she first rung the bell. When there was no answer she had to open. There was no one there. She made a deep sigh before carefully placing her bags near the dining table. "Soo Man shi said they were going to be here." She shook her head in disappointment.  Min ah let out a long sigh before standing up again. "Hm what should I do?"

Choices

Call a friend (Comming Soon)

Snoop around (Comming Soon)

In the mood for coffee (Comming Soon)

Supermarket (Comming Soon)

To the park! (Comming Soon)