Say No and Go On your Own

。 ゚。Snowy Summer☀(Interactive Ⓒⓗⓞⓞⓢⓔ Ⓗⓔⓡ Ⓛⓘⓕⓔ~)

Min Ah shook her head "Ani. 'm fine thank you for the offer sunbae. Min Ah bowed and turned her head only to crash into Kyuhyun again.

"Oh come on let sunbae go, it's boring with only yourself." Kuhyun clasped his hands together and pouted. Min Ah only sighed then smiled, "Aigoo fine." they walked together into the store and sighed. "Hm I'm not in the mood for meat now. Maybe I shoud just call the party off an rest." Kyuhyun gave her a look before sighing. "Party?" Kyuhyun was disappointed not being able to go to her party weirdly. "Yah~ How come I wasn't invited?"

Min Ah was shocked but just smiled, "Aren't you to high class? " Min Ah joked but Kyu Hyun only pouted more. "It;s okay thoug. I'm just going to go home and rest."  Kyuhyun looked at her sadly. "Want Oppa to take you out for a drink?"

Min Ah was shocked even more, "Drinks. I think I would like that." she said before smiling at him. Kyuhyun felt chinky as his cheeks started to hurt. "What time? " Min Ah said before grabbing some more groceries for her house. Kyuhyun grabbed one of the bags for her. "While were at it show me to your house."

Min Ah smirked, "Yah sunbae i'm going to be a star. If they see you at my house a scandal might go on." Kyuhyun grinned and nodded. "Fine I guess you have to hold the bags yourself." Min Ah laughed happily before grabbing them. "See you later Sunbae!" she said with a bow and left. As she ran to her car she felt a strange tingly feeling. She tried to remember but thought if she tried she will forget more. If she didn't it would come back to her. She made a long sigh until she saw Kyuhyun running to her car. "Wait!" Kyuhyun yelled waving his arms. Min Ah got out of the car and smiled, "Yes Sunbae?"

Kyuhyun stopped and thought about it for a second, "Mm how about 7 o'clock?" Min Ah smiled looking at the time. "Mm sounds nice. See you then." she waved him another good bye and took off. When she got home she smiled looking back at the time. "6:30." she said begore a ring rang on her phone. She scrumbled through her pocket and looked at the caller ID. "Oh why is cheif calling me?"

Cho

Choices

Answer the phone call (Coming Soon)

Don't Answer and continue getting ready (Coming Soon)