Marked with Revenge

。 ゚。Snowy Summer☀(Interactive Ⓒⓗⓞⓞⓢⓔ Ⓗⓔⓡ Ⓛⓘⓕⓔ~)

 

               Min Ah:    I stood still looking back at the computer screen to only see his face on the screen. It made me bring my eyebrows together as I swear I almost broke my pencil. He was smiling that fake smile he put on five years ago also. I felt stalkerish but I needed revenge. The summer heat was making me feel different to. Sweat was beading from my forehead and I decided to leave the AC on before I left so the apartment room could be nice and cold when I came back. It's been five years since I was training there. He never even once noticed me it made me feel angry I was being devoured by this anger. He hurt me, so I wanted  to hurt him.

My life was only with thoughts of revenge. I knew it was stupid but I made that promise of revenge to him. If someone was able to see my heart then they would know that revenge was marked on it. Thoughts ran in my head as I lazily left out of the door and silently walked to my car. It was a bit run down but the color still looked amazing. I the radio and frowned. His song was playing again. "I can't believe such a jerk could be so popular." I liked his songs though they were nice and upbeat. I made a sigh and just listened. It only took about 10 minutes to get to the building. SM had something to talk about with me and I felt worried. I didn't just want to get in because of him but because I loved music and wanted to be a idol. My heart sunk, nothing was going right no matter how hard I tried the feeling of despair only made me more unluckier. In truth I was a happy person near my friends but on bad days I was always silent and cold. My heart was beating and even more sweat beaded onto me as I felt the AC carefully swipe off my sweat I smiled enjoying the coolness. Though it was nice and cool the humidity was high. Sweaty bodies floated everywhere the AC only it up.

Random Dude:  "Mi Yo, Soo Man sunbae wants to see you." he said giving me a bow before he escorted me to the elevator. I chuckled lightly for he didn't need to.

Min ah:  "Gomawo~" I said cheerfully before bowing again before the elevator closed. Walking backwards to face the wall I yelped as I felt a hard rock body hit my head. "Aish!" looking back I gasped and bowed. "Omo. Kyuhyun sunbae. Biene." I said still bowing even more than 90 degrees. He gave me a laugh before he petted my head makeing me squirm. The elevator door opened, when I saw he was still standing there I gave him a look. "Kyuhyun sunbae, isn't this where your going?" I said polietly. Kyuhyun only smiled before petting me again.

KyuhyunHe snapped out of it giving Mi Yo a smile again he nodded. "I know you'll make it big." he said leaving out the elevator leaving Mi Yo shocked. "...why did you only come for him." he said sadly walking down the hall with his head hung low and hands in his pockets.

Min Ah:  I looked at him confused at first until I just shrugged it off when the elevator door closed. "Lee Donghae! Watch when I make my debut!" I said holding up my fist in the air punching it. "Hwaiting!" I yelled until I heard the long beep of the elevator. The door opened and my hands were still in the air. The sunbaes looked at me awkwardly as I put my hands together. "Ah stretching!." I said flexing more and quietly leaving the elevator. "Aish I'm so stupid!" I said quietly yelling putting my fist on my forehead. Walking towards Soo Mans office I huffed quietly only to be welcomed by a smiling face.

Soo Man: "Omo~ Heres my little new popstar!"

Min Ah: I smiled at the word popstar. "Jinjjah?" I asked excited. "What group am I going to be with?!" I asked now jumping with him. I was hopeing to be with my friend Eun Jae. Eun Jae was already in a group, Animated Creation, A.K.A Forbidden Doll House. The group was really supposed to be daebak but I knew I was meant for that group. XDollHouse was only starting and haven't made their debut yet because of the popular groups with their comebacks.

Soo Man: "XDolls!" he yelled making me sqeal. "Okay I have already told them that your debuting with them so make sure you get your stuff and be ready to move to the new dorm you guys will get. They are already there. So just go there with Makorav." he crossed his arm to see the happy sqealing Min Ah. "You really deserve this!" he said patting Min Ah on her back and sending her off.

Min Ah: Min Ah was happy she was debuting with her friend Eun Jae and skipped happily out of the door yelling, "Finally!" she yelled happy even pinching her cheeks to see if it was a dream. It wasn't all she could do was be happy. As she heard the elevator open she smiled looking up her smile turning into a frown. Her chest started to beat fast, her face felt cold as she could only look up.

???:  "Comming in?" the boy asked looking back at his phone with disinterest.

Min Ah: Min Ah looked away bowing for her sun bae before going in. "Lee Donghae Sun bae." she said coldy before getting looked at him.

Lee Donghae:  "Yes?"

 

Choices

Tell Him About being in a group (-`ω´- )

Don't tell him and stay silent