Your just to much....

。 ゚。Snowy Summer☀(Interactive Ⓒⓗⓞⓞⓢⓔ Ⓗⓔⓡ Ⓛⓘⓕⓔ~)

Min Ah:  "Lee Donhae sunbaenim."

Lee Donghae: "Yes?"

Min Ah: Min Ah only smiled chinky and her cheeks hurting, "I am going to debut!" she yelled happily only to see a unsupportive Dong Hae who was bored. She frowned, "Jinjjah..." she said before looking away awkwardly. They read in silence going down to the lobby Min Ah would tippy toe to see what he was writing/ texting. But each time he would pull away and give her a look.

Lee Dong Hae: He looked at her impatiently grinding his teeth together.  He let his arm drop as he looked at her. "Yah! What are you trying to do. I don't care if you debuted!" his voice boomed as he just smirked. "Ah I see your a fan of mine to aren't you! Okay when we get down I will sign somethign for you. Now can you get out of my space?" he said his eyes getting bigger before going back to texting.

Min Ah:  Min Ah stared at him in disbelief, Autograph? I hate you Lee Dong Hae! Your just to much! she yelled in her head. "Psh, I don't need one." she said dropping her formalities.

Dong Hae: Dong hae looked at her shocked, "Yah, you better stop dropping the formalities, I'm your sun bae." he said now angry and turning off his phone.

Min Ah: Min Ah only scoffed before she was about to say something the elevator made a beep and opened. Donghae just smirked thinking Min Ah was speechless he left taking out his phone again. "Aish!!!" Minah boomed before stomping out the elevator. "I'm gonna teach him a lesson!"  Min Ah then smiled and cheered. "Yah! Everyone! I'm going to debut!" she boomed making everyone look at her. She was close with everyone in the lobby, they were like chinguls, not just chinguls but family.  Min  Ah beamed as everyone cheered. "Okay party at my house tonight!" everyone cheered even more. Min Ah skipped happily out the door like a child. The sun beamed in her face the wind felt nice to. She could care less about the heat now she only thought of singing happily and dancing. She walked to her car deciding to go home first and clean before heading to the super market.  She felt so happy, revenge felt like it was over powered by the thoughts of revenge.   Min Ah made a soft yawn as she went to her house she thought of all the great things that would soon happen to her.

Min Ah opened the door with a msile as the fresh breeze of the AC cold air she made a playful sigh. Colsing the door behind her she happily squealed and jumped on her couch. "Aish! Finally this day has come!" She looked around her not seeing much mess she smiled and decided to just head to the super market.  Turning off the AC she gleed happily again and left. As she walked down the streets to the path of the town her face shone even more brighter and it even looked more soft! Her eyes shifted around before she opened her bag to only see 300,00 won. "Ugh!" she said before stomping a bit.  She frowned knowing she wasn;t going to be able to buy a ton of stuff as she thought.  Min Ah headed into the supermaket only be welcomed by the smell of fesh fish and hacked meat. She closed her eyes a bit and flinched when she heard the loud knives driving into the poor cows meat. Walking down she saw a familiar figure and stepped closer, "Ah Kyuhyun Sunbae." she said blinking. 

Kyuhyun:  Kyuhyun looked back surprised. "Oh, Anyeong." he gave her a smile. "You don't need to speak formally. I heard about you going into a group." he said leaning back folding his arms. He wore a plaid shirt and normale blue jeans and sneakers but Min Ah had to admint Kyuhyun looked really handsome.

Min Ah: "Huh oh yeh." she said before looking down. "Are you shopping for food also?" she asked a little dumbfounded for asking a ridiculous question. Of course he is! she yelled to herself before blushing a bit.

Kyu Hyun: He only smiled before nodding. "Mm, you wanna shop with me?" he asked before taking his bag of meat.

Min Ah: Min Ah looked at him surprised for a bit before making a decision.

Choices

Go Food shopping with him

Say No and go on your own

 

Notice: First of all I would like to thank the people who subscribed! Sapphirelove, Saranghaejangmi, topsyturvy, Orina10105

I hope to get more subscribers! Make sure to comment also! Okay now Random Gif time! Also a thank you gif.