Staying Silent

。 ゚。Snowy Summer☀(Interactive Ⓒⓗⓞⓞⓢⓔ Ⓗⓔⓡ Ⓛⓘⓕⓔ~)

Min Ah:  "Lee Donhae sunbaenim."

Lee Donghae: "Yes?"

Min Ah: 
Min Ah thought about it for a second, "Ande! He's the enemy!" she yelled furiously in her head.

Donghae: Donghae only gave her a look shaking his head, "Yah. Stop wasting my time!" he yelled furiously before sighing.

Min Ah: Min Ah only stayed quiet, she brought her eyebrows together and made a soft sigh, "Ani, never mind." she heard the elevator beep loudly. Looking up somebody else was coming on. "Omo! Sunny Shi!" she said bowing at the wonderful cute beauty of Sunny fron Girls Generation.

Sunny: Sunny gave a gleeful smile at her, "Aigoo Min Ah Dongsaeng! I heard about you making it into a new group, Congratulations! You want Soshi Unnis to take you out?"

Min Ah: Min Ah gave a small smile, "Ani~ It's fine I think I'm going to take some of the staff in the lobby out. They have really supported me. Also the teachers who have taught me."

Sunny: Sunny gave me a smile before the elevator beeped to the 3rd for she sighed, 'Aigoo se sweet. Bye bye then." she said leaving out.

Min Ah: Min Ah made a smile as she stared happily at the elevator door.

Lee Dong Hae: Dong Hae only stared at her, "Yah. How come you didn't tell me you were in a group now?"

Min Ah: Min Ah only stared at him angrily, "Stop calling me yah, I have a name now. As a sunbae don't you think you should show some sincerity? Just because you are one doesn't exactly mean you can just keep calling me yah. If you really wanted to know then maybe you should first learn my name and if you would have even bothered to try to be nice and involved you would know." Min Ah breathed angrily. The elevator door beeped. Before Min Ah was even able to make it out the door she felt a strong grip on her arm. She winced, "Ow! Let go!" she said as the elevator door closed slowly.

Donghae: "Your right! I don't care I just thought as a 'family' member of SM I would ask." Dong hae made a small scowl as he pushed Min Ah back. "Just because your now going into a group don't think your getting into the higher class. You still have a far way to go. Know your place!"  he yelled pushing the button and making the elevator door open.  Donghae looked back scoffing before leaving.

Choices

Go after him

Grab him and punch him

Stay there shocked

 

Notice: First of all I would like to thank the people who subscribed! Sapphirelove, Saranghaejangmi, topsyturvy, Orina10105

I hope to get more subscribers! Make sure to comment also! Okay now Random Gif time! Also a thank you gif.